ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: #releasethememo  (Read 497 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 171
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
#releasethememo
« on: January 24, 2018, 02:10:35 PM »

House Intelligence committee could vote on this as early as next week according to Brietbart.

If its as claimed then all hell could break lose.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/24/house-intel-committee-could-vote-on-releasing-fisa-memo-next-week/

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 279
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: #releasethememo
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 05:32:00 PM »

You didn’t get the memo?

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 05:53:32 PM »

LoL

It's a memo written by one of Nunez's staffers; not an official document.
Not even the republican senate intelligence committee members have been allowed to see a copy.

I'll make a prediction:
The memo is a disjointed screed full of conjecture and innuendo spiced with anonymous sources and unverified "facts".
Depending on the quality of the paper it just might be worthy of wiping someone's bum.
Its sole raison d'etre is to give Drumpf's rabid rabble of core supporters something to freak out about instead of Mueller's investigation.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 07:50:47 PM »

Let's see what the memo says before you torpedo it, Vit.

Not everything fits into your preferred narratives. 
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 08:19:11 PM »

Let's see what the memo says before you torpedo it, Vit.

Not everything fits into your preferred narratives.

If I'm wrong I'll readily admit it.
However, given everything else that's known about how republicans and democrats operate these days, I'm calling preemptive bullshit.
The fact that it's not an intelligence or law enforcement document in any way shape or form tells me that it's partisan dreck.
Nunez has already shown himself to be a complete stooge for Drumpf.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 08:47:07 PM »

However, given everything else that's known about how republicans and democrats operate these days, I'm calling preemptive bullshit.
The fact that it's not an intelligence or law enforcement document in any way shape or form tells me that it's partisan dreck.
Nunez has already shown himself to be a complete stooge for Drumpf.

DC is Grand Stooge Central Station...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 10:13:08 PM »

It's a load of steaming horse shit that they want the public to see, just so they can say it's out there, similarly to FOX News posting utter codswallop on their "News" site but failing to put "Opinion" next to it.  Anyone on either side that's still in their right mind wouldn't want it released for reasons of sanity and not giving in to propaganda wars.  But /shrug.... I guess we're way past that at this point.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 10:21:02 PM »

We will see what the memo has...

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 10:44:41 PM »

I think I'll wait until the movie comes out. They can call it "Finding Memo".

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 01:20:33 AM »

Knowing the democrats, if they really were stupid enough to leave the alleged abuse in memos and not make them disappear like the 5 months worth of taxt mesages or any incriminating shit for the DNC, then the Clintons are going to suicide alot of people over it.

Like I said in another thread: The DNC practically wrote the book on corruption, so why would they get careless now?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 02:37:49 AM »

Pretty sure the DNC was in debt up to its eyeballs until they were bought and paid for by you-know-who. How can you get into that position if NOT by being careless?

And you can be sure the Billaries don't give a red raw shit who takes the fall... for anything if it comes to that. One thing is sure, it won't be them. They can buy their way out of pretty much anything it seems.

Or at least they could until they dropped the ball that fateful November evening. Gotta be a lot of really pissed off shareholders in the Clinton name at this point, discovering that the influence they'd counted on didn't actually count for shit. Ought to be a real hoot to see who they back come 2020.

Because I doubt it will be anything with the name Clinton attached to it. Time will tell.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 05:25:24 AM »

Pretty sure the DNC was in debt up to its eyeballs until they were bought and paid for by you-know-who. How can you get into that position if NOT by being careless?

Obummer instituted a 'no corporate/superPAC contribution' policy and the DNC didn't bother to or was unable to appeal to voters themselves (like Bernie did).
The result was a drying up of DNC coffers that lasted until Hilliary got the policy rescinded so she could keep up with Bernie's fundraising.
Hilliary was only able to "buy" the DNC because without corporate sponsorships the DNC is dirt poor.
They can't raise the money they want from regular citizens because regular citizens know the DNC is a flaming bag of poo.

Did I mention #BernieWouldHaveWon?    :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 05:53:01 AM »

Mmmmm, except that he didn't.

And I do find it interesting that the loudest, most strident chanters of "blue no matter who" were coming from the Schillaryites, as if they could by blind will alone convince the 11% (or was it 15%) of the democrat voters who Bernie had wooed over from the independent camp might stick around after they'd been fucked over. Well, we saw how THAT worked out, didn't we?

Not that I'm sure Bernie would have done a great job of being President, there were very clear signs that the rank and file of the Democrats didn't want him to win, and having watched their obstructionism of Trump since I don't think there's too many people who can argue they wouldn't have exercised those sour grapes at Bernie had he been afforded the one-man-one-vote count the Dems were squealing for after the Electoral College did its worst. Still, I would have preferred to see him win in place of Trump and like a lot of people, when Bernie got kicked to the curb, hanging about to show support for the bitch who did the dirty on him was simply not an option.

I kept hoping I'd see him drop the party affiliation, either running as an independent or throwing his weight behind Jill Stein's campaign. Not throwing his support behind Clinton. I'm willing to bet I wasn't the only one whose estimation of him dropped sharply after that little fiasco. Hillary is and was bad news and I am thankful that common sense prevailed to keep her out of the top job.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2018, 06:11:23 AM »

I kept hoping I'd see him drop the party affiliation, either running as an independent or throwing his weight behind Jill Stein's campaign. Not throwing his support behind Clinton. I'm willing to bet I wasn't the only one whose estimation of him dropped sharply after that little fiasco. Hillary is and was bad news and I am thankful that common sense prevailed to keep her out of the top job.

I too was briefly hopeful he would accept Jill's offer to join her on the Green ticket.
Although I knew Bernie had promised to "get in line" behind Hilliary if she won the primary it still galled because of the way she did so.
My belief that Bernie is one of the few 'good ones' is intact but unless he runs as an independent or 3rd party candidate I'd be hesitant to throw more money at his campaign. The DNC hasn't changed so there's nothing to stop them from rigging the next primary, too.

But yeah- being told in the general election we HAD to choose between Horrible and Terrible didn't work for me.
I can be stubborn like that.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 09:03:54 AM »

You know I get this, from the left you get russia russia russia, and no evidence etc, from the right you get crooks corruption and cover ups again with no solid evidence arrests etc, its like the Paranoia show.

There are a few reasons that I give it credence enough to start a thread, firstly the Oversite commitee (Or what ever its called)voted on party lines vis its release, its been viewed by elected law makers who call it bigger than water gate.

2 problems with what you say. first you view it through the lense of Russia which is not the starting point for the Get hillary crowd who consider russiagate a fabricated hoax.

Secondly, if its nothing why not just post it up? I will admit if they are making a meal out of nothing, I just think theres something to this.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 09:49:07 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 10:48:40 AM »

There are a few reasons that I give it credence enough to start a thread, firstly the Oversite commitee (Or what ever its called)voted on party lines vis its release, its been viewed by elected law makers who call it bigger than water gate.

A couple of republicans have said that.
At least one of them got a letter from an actual intelligence agency calling their actions "reckless" or something to that effect.
Why, if it's so important, hasn't Nunes given it to the FBI... or CIA... or any other law enforcement outfit who might be able to actually do something about it?
I suspect it's because they'll laugh at him.

2 problems with what you say. first you view it through the lense of Russia which is not the starting point for the Get hillary crowd who consider russiagate a fabricated hoax.

Huh?
I don't believe Putin/russia swung the election.
I don't know if the Drumpf campaign shared voter demographic data with any russians but even if they did see above.
As far as Mueller's investigation I've always said if he finds anything on Drumpf it's likely to be common corruption- probably money laundering.
Well... until Drumpf started monkeying around with the investigation(s). Now he's also on the hook for Obstruction.
But that's a self-inflicted wound and a relatively recent one at that.

Secondly, if its nothing why not just post it up?

And knowingly, willingly allow the spread of partisan misleading propaganda?
Riiiight... what could possibly go wrong? LoL
Look at how FauxNewbs and other reich-wing infotainment purveyors are already spinning this up as some kinda Holy Grail of Drumpf meatshielding?
It would be funny if it wasn't so detrimental to functional and rational governance.

Now if they would release not only the memo but also the intelligence documents on which it was apparently based (documents the same republicans touting the memo decided they didn't need to see for themselves, oddly enough) then we might have something worth eyeballing.

But that's not going to happen. The excuse will be: "because secrets" but the reality is that seeing those documents would expose the memo for the wildly inaccurate and flawed interpretation of events that it most assuredly is. Again maybe I'm wrong but I seriously doubt I am.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 01:03:20 PM »

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 01:20:22 PM »

I too was briefly hopeful he would accept Jill's offer to join her on the Green ticket.
Although I knew Bernie had promised to "get in line" behind Hilliary if she won the primary it still galled because of the way she did so.
My belief that Bernie is one of the few 'good ones' is intact but unless he runs as an independent or 3rd party candidate I'd be hesitant to throw more money at his campaign. The DNC hasn't changed so there's nothing to stop them from rigging the next primary, too.

Quite. But unlike you, I can't look at the guy now and not remember how he fell into line, even going as far as to beseech those who his Pied Piper routine had swayed into supporting the democratic party not to turn their backs on the blue ticket "because Trump". I'd heard enough of that shit from Hillary's side.

And you know what? All the wild fingerpointing about the supposed evils of The Don... even if they were true and provably so... did NOT excuse Hillary's actions. Hell, we had an open admission from her being deceptive to the electorate, of publicly dissembling her back room dealings "because we really shouldn't be allowed to know about such things". Not on. You don't get to hold invitation only "public" rallies behind a wall of white noise generators and not expect people to wonder just what the fuck it is you're up to with all those high paying guests... what it is that's being cooked up at your expense. In that respect, Trump was streets ahead of her, and even while much of his rhetoric ultimately turned out to be empty, he at least maintained a better illusion of what he could do and that is of course what suckered a lot of people in. This did not become apparent until after the election when he was naming those Republicans to be in his favoured circle; thats when the whole lie about "draining the swamp" came unstuck, and of course by then it was a little too late to do anything about it.

Not that I think he really could have, he is after all just one man and history is replete with examples of men standing up to deliver on their promises and getting ventilated for their troubles. The point is, he sold a dream that Hillary wasn't selling, a dream that a lot of people were keen to see come to pass. Most have given up on that, some are pointing to his other achievements and crowing "ahhh, but but but..."but it's like O'Bummer and his promise to shut down Gitmo; as time goes on, it's becoming increasingly apparent that whatever intentions The Don might have regarding delivering on certain promises, they aren't sufficient in the face of those who are there to make sure he doesn't. With a bullet or three, if it comes to that.

And by all accounts, it's that very language which the Clintons speak, which I guess is what endeared themselves to the establishment. It's that more than anything which had Trump pip Hillary at the post, at least as far as I am concerned. Quixotic? Probably, but then you'd have to call your own vote as tilting your hat at windmills too. Not that it's futile mind you, even the gesture itself has merit - you're sending a message. And if enough people hear that message, perhaps one day there might be some actual real change in your favour.

But yeah- being told in the general election we HAD to choose between Horrible and Terrible didn't work for me.
I can be stubborn like that.

I don't blame you. Then again, I come from a country where the people by and large understand there is a third option... and a fourth and a fifth and so forth.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 02:21:18 PM »

Well apparently they've recovered the "missing" messages between the FBI agents in the "secret society", this is building up a head of steam now.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/25/doj-inspector-general-finds-fbi-text-messages-lost/

What also leads me to beleive this is for real is one of the recovered messages to Antony Weiner posted on wikileaks, I think the source is right, were Hillary says "If he wins we all go to jail".

This and loads of other stuff suggests a smoking gun, which this could be.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.43 seconds with 37 queries.