ThirdRailForum

• May 24, 2018, 03:16:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: #releasethememo  (Read 484 times)

plus minus reset

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: #releasethememo
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2018, 01:12:50 AM »

* your daily reality enema raises an eyebrow as gaymar emerges from under the deluge of vomit claiming to have owned anything

Limbaugh PWN3dAGE! for weeks! PWN3D!  :lolatu:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2018, 01:15:49 AM »

Lokmar is the sort of guy you might end up fighting side by side against a perverse Progressive movement...

...(and when nobody is looking, you chuck a frag grenade at his feet because he's a Gomer Pyle level fuckwit)
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2018, 01:26:50 AM »

Lokmar is the sort of guy you might end up fighting side by side against a perverse Progressive movement...

...(and when nobody is looking, you chuck a frag grenade at his feet because he's a Gomer Pyle level fuckwit)

Look dumbass, I'm about the most educated motherfucker on the entire board. Yea, yea, yea, its fun to pretend that I'm some fukin sister fukin hillbilly that has a .22 pistol and a Bible that I'm too dyslexic to read, but the reality is, any of you fuckers could only be fortunate enough to wind up with me by your side when TSHTF. To top things off... well, no sense in bragging. YUO wouldnt believe it anyway.  I'd probaby put a fukin bullet in your noggin as soon as I found out YUO were pro kweirdo and anti God of Israel anyway.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2018, 01:30:46 AM »

Look dumbass, I'm about the most educated motherfucker on the entire board. Yea, yea, yea, its fun to pretend that I'm some fukin sister fukin hillbilly that has a .22 pistol and a Bible that I'm too dyslexic to read, but the reality is, any of you fuckers could only be fortunate enough to wind up with me by your side when TSHTF. To top things off... well, no sense in bragging. YUO wouldnt believe it anyway.  I'd probaby put a fukin bullet in your noggin as soon as I found out YUO were pro kweirdo and anti God of Israel anyway.

Funny, you write like a Gomer...

Say ridiculous things like a Gomer...

Get messed about like a Gomer...

...and you don't realize that you're widely considered to be a Gomer by both Cons and Libs.  :snick:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

(click to show/hide)

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2018, 01:33:10 AM »

Funny, you write like a Gomer...

Say ridiculous things like a Gomer...

Get messed about like a Gomer...

...and you don't realize that you're widely considered to be a Gomer by both Cons and Libs.  :snick:

Funny, I hit all YUO're hillbilly memes. YUO gobble Teh sheet up like manna.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2018, 01:35:56 AM »

Funny, I hit all YUO're hillbilly memes. YUO gobble Teh sheet up like manna.

Gomer says what?

(click to show/hide)

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2018, 01:39:32 AM »

Gomer says what?

Gomer says whatever causes YUO to gobble up teh meme! Lemme know, douche!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2018, 01:41:57 AM »

Still trying to work out what you're trying to say, Gomermar....is it bigger than a bread box?

(click to show/hide)

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2018, 01:48:00 AM »

Still trying to work out what you're trying to say, Gomermar....is it bigger than a bread box?

Yes/No. Whatever. BTW, God says all gays should die. How's it feel for God to hate YUO and want YUO ded?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2018, 01:52:21 AM »

Yes/No. Whatever. BTW, God says all gays should die. How's it feel for God to hate YUO and want YUO ded?

While I have never felt the desire to engage one of your like minded bum chutney ferrets, I still think it's unfair that a work of fiction for mentally ill people dictates that you can't have a lover, Gomermar....

(click to show/hide)

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2018, 04:40:38 AM »

I'm not bothered. To me he's just another generic troll. I had thought he might have had something interesting to impart, but really...

Well let's just say I've heard it all before too many times. If I catch him saying anything new or original, I might be tempted to engage him in proper discussion, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 223
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2018, 05:47:28 AM »

Hodor hodor hodor.

Its God Emperor Trump not saint Trump Drain Lemonmar.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2018, 09:54:20 AM »

While I have never felt the desire to engage one of your like minded bum chutney ferrets, I still think it's unfair that a work of fiction for mentally ill people dictates that you can't have a lover, Gomermar....

Bullshit! YUO follow rules all the time that come from The Bible! YUO also follow all kinds of arbitrary rules made up by men who run the goobermints. Better quit being a hypocrite and get to tilting at those goobermints windmill there Don "Quixote"!  :snick:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2018, 09:56:28 AM »

Its God Emperor Trump not saint Trump Drain Lemonmar.

Keep that shit up and YUO're getting a week long ban, bitch! If YUO like being here, you'd better start acting like I've got nothing to do with brainz......

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2018, 12:21:42 PM »

Keep that shit up and YUO're getting a week long ban, bitch! If YUO like being here, you'd better start acting like I've got nothing to do with brainz......

Chill out Rainman, weve got our official leftwing fuckwit in Lemon, you help to bring balance to the force  lokJarjar.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2018, 06:28:25 PM »

Chill out Rainman, weve got our official leftwing fuckwit in Lemon, you help to bring balance to the force  lokJarjar.

Glad I could help! And if YUO ever need to go jump off the Damned GW Bridge, I'm there for ya....to give you a shove!

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2018, 09:50:45 AM »

Meanwhile in more intelligent realms, the Republicans are going after the court documents for the FISA warrants, to see what exactly was said. Any deliberate lies found could lead to charges, or plea bargaining to rat out the rest of the deep state.

Its not beyond reason that if they find Rosenstien deliberately lying and Muller aware of it then both could face treason charges.

Meanwhile Obama is being sucked into this.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/latest-fbi-texts-hillbillys-task-obama-wants-know-everything/

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2018, 02:41:51 PM »

Meanwhile in more intelligent realms, the Republicans are going after the court documents for the FISA warrants, to see what exactly was said. Any deliberate lies found could lead to charges, or plea bargaining to rat out the rest of the deep state.

Its not beyond reason that if they find Rosenstien deliberately lying and Muller aware of it then both could face treason charges.

Meanwhile Obama is being sucked into this.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/latest-fbi-texts-hillbillys-task-obama-wants-know-everything/

YUO can bet your ass that they all lied their asses off to FISA and obongo is neck deep in this shit. Hell, he was already caught red handed consorting with hillary through her illegal server via an alias. Then there's the laundry list of players that all knew or had reason to suspect this bogus evidence. FUKED! for sure!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 38 queries.