dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 12, 2018, 12:31:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Good Evening  (Read 511 times)

plus minus reset

Hammond EggersonTopic starter

• TTORT
  • Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hammond Eggerson probably just rolled in here.
Re: Good Evening
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2018, 04:05:29 PM »

Wipe your cum out of your eyes and read it again.

Oh, you're white tweeked out trailer trash. I get it now. Always good to have a second look, right?
THE TROLLS OF THE ROUND TABLE

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2018, 06:07:49 PM »

You missed a spot.

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 140
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2018, 12:36:50 AM »

Say what, you sick freak?

He’s going into the laundry shoot soon.
Have a Merry Krampus!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2018, 02:07:45 AM »

^Sexually confused forum cheerleader approaches forum ham & egger with the answer to a question nobody asked. :snack:

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2018, 06:32:58 AM »

Now that I've seen the outhouse and it's basement dwellers therein, may someone kindly redirect me back towards the gentleman's club?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 03:23:08 PM »

Try pissedoff.com - tell them I sent you.  :snick:

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2018, 06:51:04 AM »

You try lemonparty.org. Don't tell them I sent you.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2018, 08:57:56 AM »

I'm not looking for the gentlemans club.

You are.

:gayspin:

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2018, 04:44:50 PM »

You try lemonparty.org. Don't tell them I sent you.

Lemon started the lemon party for her ghey friends awhile back.

She also started the burning of the marshmallow peeps on the night before Easter.
Have a Merry Krampus!

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 09:28:55 AM »

What you're saying is that Lemmo is still spamming threads with irrelevant jargon  on an primal impulse until this very day?

Some things never change...

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 09:41:15 AM »

I'm not looking for the gentlemans club.

You are.

:gayspin:

NO YUO!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

You fooking idiot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 01:16:29 PM »

NO YUO!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

You fooking idiot.

Still can't find the genitalman's club huh? Do you run out of hands trying to find your own arse too? :snack:

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 05:33:11 PM »

NO YUO!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

You fooking idiot.

You’re a sharp one, Ham & Eggs!
Have a Merry Krampus!

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 05:52:36 PM »

What you're saying is that Lemmo is still spamming threads with irrelevant jargon  on an primal impulse until this very day?

Some things never change...

We meat again, Ham?
Have a Merry Krampus!

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 10:07:21 PM »

Still can't find the genitalman's club huh? Do you run out of hands trying to find your own arse too? :snack:

You couldn't find your ass with both hands if I drew you a picture and a map.

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 10:10:24 PM »

We meat again, Ham?

Is that you Lemon? What have you been up too? Still rolling in the coal?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 10:46:21 PM »

You couldn't find your ass with both hands if I drew you a picture and a map.

Sure I could. It's on your face, squeezing loaf after nutty loaf past your eagerly slavering lips.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 10:47:28 PM »

All this talk of coprophagia is making johnny hooongray

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2018, 10:50:48 PM »

Then he can dance around it hooting like he usually does, Spammin' Niggerson has started regurgitating it already.  :snack:

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2018, 08:57:27 AM »

Then he can dance around it hooting like he usually does, Spammin' Niggerson has started regurgitating it already.  :snack:

Don't these fecal fetish fucktards ever take a second to step outside of themselves and realize they are nothing more than low level embarrassments to humanity?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.561 seconds with 39 queries.