• February 18, 2018, 12:06:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Here we go again...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Freud say: 'Ohhh no! It's not gay!'  (Read 1579 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Freud say: 'Ohhh no! It's not gay!'
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2018, 05:10:44 PM »

NEW PAGE OF BEAT DOWN!

Did you see that Flea?  Your new boy toy has been quoted as reading the dumbest thing he's ever heard coming from you.

You sure do know how to pick 'em. :snack:

That's it you crying faggot? Damn, Brent was right, what a sissy!

And you're telling Flea to grow a set! Baha, you sorry fanook-

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 186
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2018, 05:12:23 PM »

meanwhile in flea's nightmares

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I would tell you to have a seat but you probably need a hundred if em, you big fat ogre motherfucker

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2018, 05:14:05 PM »

Point A.  Did you or did you not get info from him that you attempted to use upon being trolled by Ant?

Point B.  Is that or is that not when you suddenly grew a set and flamed him back?  Because I sure as shit don't remember you wanting to tangle with him prior to whatever you got up to in Skype Land.

Mind your own business

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2018, 05:14:45 PM »

Mind your own business
Had you minded yours a little more effectively, you might actually have figured out how Ant came by that picture you reckoned only I had and not be wasting everyone's time with half baked theories of forums filled with alts now.

And you're telling Flea to grow a set! Baha, you sorry fanook-
Maybe you should grow a set to replace those ones of yours that Muffcabbage now carries about in a baggie. Unless your plan is to spend the rest of your life as her pet pooch of course.

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2018, 05:18:18 PM »

EB? I sound English? Dumbest thing I ever heard, and quit peaking at my IP!

I said it a loooong time ago after you called me a name ( can’t remember what ) but I quickly retracted because you do t put the fear of God into me that EB does.

As for the IP, I had to make it wasn’t one of the idiots trying to clone you. Sorry :heart:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2018, 05:20:20 PM »

Awww, that's below the belt.

More than likely earned though I guess. In retrospect I should have probably taken Zeropoint's cue and like him.... not let Muffcabbage anywhere near my Facebook account in the first place.

'Oh!' Cunty say 'I don't cyber with anybody!'

You faggot, what you say is 'I don't cyber.' Or, 'I don't cyber with dudes!'

You subliminal homo, what kind of answer is anybody? You're the same kind of sorry faggot who enjoys sticking his cock through a glory hole. I bet you wouldn't hesitate a second at Joo's bathhouses' hole in the wall. Goddamn degenerates-

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2018, 05:22:27 PM »

would tell you to have a seat but you probably need a hundred if em, you big fat ogre motherfucker
and you need one eight hundred jenny 20, you obese fucking hamplenet.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2018, 05:24:00 PM »

I said it a loooong time ago after you called me a name ( can’t remember what ) but I quickly retracted because you do t put the fear of God into me that EB does.

As for the IP, I had to make it wasn’t one of the idiots trying to clone you. Sorry :heart:

EB! That dude was emo too for Christ sake. Jeesus-

OKC will be hot tonite against the Sixers. You heard It here.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2018, 05:25:42 PM »

and you need one eight hundred jenny 20, you obese fucking hamplenet.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2018, 05:31:31 PM »

'Oh!' Cunty say 'I don't cyber with anybody!'
I don't. Talking dirty down the phone to latrino mexcrement on the other hand...

What can I say? She begged me for it and screamed at her 10 year old to get out of the room while she fapped to the lurid details I told her, even faking the occasional orgasm for her benefit. Don't feel bad that she hasn't asked for the same from you, I mean it's not like you've distinguished yourself as a creative talent past "cawk" and "cohab", now is it? :lolatu:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2018, 05:46:21 PM »

You're not one of those "fat acceptance" cucks, are you?

Sheesh. I guess Hamplanet flea has a little homosexual moon in it's fat fucking orbit.  :rotf:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2018, 06:00:18 PM »

Meh, the geriatric's wife and kids left him ages ago and he doesn't have that many opportunities left in his life. So if he suddenly finds a piece of Muffcabbage prepared to be his beard... well, you can kind of understand why he'd drool and salivate over the opportunity.

And even if he turns out to be that "B" nick that The Mor0n alluded to as being Ant's alt, you know Muffcabbage will never admit to being done like a dog's dinner for it.  :grin:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2018, 06:39:24 PM »

You're not one of those "fat acceptance" cucks, are you?

Sheesh. I guess Hamplanet flea has a little homosexual moon in it's fat fucking orbit.  :rotf:

^^Fat Danny's standard double order. Din365 is the Ka-CHING to Burger King!

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2018, 07:46:32 PM »

I don't. Talking dirty down the phone to latrino mexcrement on the other hand...

What can I say? She begged me for it and screamed at her 10 year old to get out of the room while she fapped to the lurid details I told her, even faking the occasional orgasm for her benefit. Don't feel bad that she hasn't asked for the same from you, I mean it's not like you've distinguished yourself as a creative talent past "cawk" and "cohab", now is it? :lolatu:

You couldn’t afford a fucking phone, why are you still running with these lies that didn’t pass the cut even back then? How the fuck do you figure you could even turn me on when I had you shut off your cam cuz I couldn’t stand looking at you for another second? The only thing I begged for is that you never turn that webcam on again  :rotf:

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2018, 08:33:57 PM »

You couldn’t afford a fucking phone, why are you still running with these lies that didn’t pass the cut even back then? How the fuck do you figure you could even turn me on when I had you shut off your cam cuz I couldn’t stand looking at you for another second? The only thing I begged for is that you never turn that webcam on again  :rotf:

That's not what I heard.  I can't recall who told me differently though... it'll come to me.

It's easy to have a poker face when it's drawn on.

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2018, 10:30:10 PM »

That's not what I heard.  I can't recall who told me differently though... it'll come to me.

It's easy to have a poker face when it's drawn on.

I have that Skype chat session screencapped, dolt. My exact words were “ how do I close your window ? It won’t close for shit “  :rotf:

Why are you riding so hard for him ? All he ever did was talk shit about you

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2018, 10:36:27 PM »

I have that Skype chat session screencapped, dolt. My exact words were “ how do I close your window ? It won’t close for shit “  :rotf:

Why are you riding so hard for him ? All he ever did was talk shit about you

He probably told the truth about me.  I can be a shitty person.

#TeamCouch

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2018, 10:39:07 PM »

He probably told the truth about me.  I can be a shitty person.

#TeamCouch

That you tried to get at his fat girlfriend by passing his picture out for her ? Wookay

#TeamAlphaMale

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2018, 10:42:07 PM »

You couldn’t afford a fucking phone, why are you still running with these lies that didn’t pass the cut even back then?
I had a phone in 2016, these days I have three. Okay, I haven't bothered to charge up the iPhone since Christmas, but only because it's a piece of shit, like most Apple products are.

I have that Skype chat session screencapped, dolt.
So post it. Remember, for my statement of "talking dirty down the phone to latrino mexcrement" to be unequivocally untrue, then a simple requirement might include the complete absence of anything that identifies as either of us using a phone at the time.

So you might want to make certain any screencaps you provide do not reflect that.  :snick:

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2018, 10:46:44 PM »

That you tried to get at his fat girlfriend by passing his picture out for her ? Wookay

#TeamAlphaMale

I don't know what you mean by "get at", because I don't speak ghetto, but I have always been nothing more than good friends with his ex.  Btw, you're not a male, no matter how many trolls you pull.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.315 seconds with 37 queries.