ThirdRailForum

• August 18, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: But Brazoo is a disarmed country!  (Read 570 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
But Brazoo is a disarmed country!
« on: January 27, 2018, 03:46:55 PM »

14 dead, not as effective as some of yours, but still, they are getting bolder around here

Just the same kind of shit going on in Mexico. Killing some gang members and just a bunch of innocents that were in the wrong place and wrong time

Over here killings are usually in small numbers, but the massacres are getting more common, as it should

The state where it happened is a liberal hell, amazingly beautiful but infested with human trash

They are notoriously famous for being fag loving but they also kill to see if you fall left or right

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/677488/nightclub-shooting-brazil-fortaleza-forro-do-gago-crime-tourist-travel-14-people-dance

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: But Brazoo is a disarmed country!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 09:30:03 AM »

Lol, no one cares. Hahaha

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 10:29:27 AM »

Lol, no one cares. Hahaha

We've always known you amount to nobody, freddy. Nice to see you're coming to terms with that.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 11:21:00 AM »

Rodrigo has a Nerf gun.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 01:06:40 PM »

Rodrigo has a Nerf gun.

Rodrigo was a cool name until Human Ken Doll ruined it

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 02:22:58 PM »

Rodrigo was a cool name until Human Ken Doll ruined it

Rod Rigor is a nice name.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 04:19:49 PM »

Rod Rigor is a nice name.

you have to whoar everything don't you>

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 04:33:59 AM »

you have to whoar everything don't you>

No, I’m not Catholic anymore.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 11:06:56 AM »

We've always known you amount to nobody, freddy. Nice to see you're coming to terms with that.

^^^ lame

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 03:10:27 PM »

^^^ lame

So, stealing Anta's shitty troll now? Have you got no shame?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 03:43:14 PM »

No shame in my game, you are lame

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 04:41:45 PM »

LOL now the geeepsy wants to rhyme like some nigger rapper

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 04:42:47 PM »

No, I’m not Catholic anymore.

TWAP is a cat-holic

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 05:47:27 PM »

LOL now the geeepsy wants to rhyme like some nigger rapper

Got a problem with that? Honkey

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »

TWAP is a cat-holic

He’s been FAPtized!!  :grin:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 09:15:23 PM »

He’s been FAPtized!!  :grin:

In the Vet-can

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 09:32:11 PM »

In the Vet-can

I offered to go door to door for TWAP, spreading the good news of TRF.  Pope Frances Juan agrees to beat-ify the ass of all in celebration! 

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 09:09:21 AM »

Mexico has some of the strictest gun controls on earth and they chalked up 30,000 cartel murders last year

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 09:13:12 AM »

Mexico has some of the strictest gun controls on earth and they chalked up 30,000 cartel murders last year

Brazil too and the army is having to invade Rio because someone apparently forgot to tell the niggers that they shouldn't behave like animals

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 10:23:43 AM »

Mmmm, nothing like watching someone having his head chainsawed off.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.395 seconds with 34 queries.