• February 18, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Here we go again...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018  (Read 1427 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2018, 01:44:23 AM »

In the spirit of the #MeToo movement and all that "girl power" stuff being flogged in the media these days I think it would be fitting if Lemon and Frederica stepped up and declared themselves captains. I mean this is the age of the powerful independent woman, right? They should do more with that than make wearing a pink crocheted hat a thing.

C'mon, ladies. Show us what you got.
Don't take that literally, please... I'd like to keep my appetite long enough to have dinner.

I think not, oh patronising one

This actually makes sense. I'd go one step further and suggest it should be an all women event. Female impersonators and beta males might be substituted in lieu of females if Obi is having troubles making up the numbers, that way people like Bennyboi could get a shot at winning for once too.  :grin:

You can go swivel as well, beaky

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2018, 04:48:51 AM »

* your daily reality enema chuckles as the welsh sheepfucker starts bleating like crazy

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2018, 08:08:08 AM »

I think not

Finally... something on which we can agree.    :lmao:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2018, 08:35:44 AM »

Vitriol and cunt are both crying now because they wanted to be on my team. Get over it, chumps

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2018, 10:38:16 AM »

I made it clear from the outset I was not participating in any team or as a judge. You may have read it differently of course; I attribute that to poor education and rampaging syphilis on your part.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2018, 11:54:36 AM »

I made it clear from the outset I was not participating in any team or as a judge. You may have read it differently of course; I attribute that to poor education and rampaging syphilis on your part.

You said the same about my match with sss, yet there you were gleefully judging it. Stop the lies, and dry your eyes, beaky

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2018, 12:15:12 PM »

Vitriol and cunt are both crying now because they wanted to be on my team. Get over it, chumps

"Want to" is an absurdly erroneous presumption.
I might, however, be talked into being on your team... if you beg nicely enough.
Get BunBun to help you; she's an excellent beggar and so fluffy that cotton balls look to her as an inspiration for achieving maximum floof.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2018, 12:16:54 PM »

LOL nobody wants anything to do with you.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2018, 03:48:31 PM »

No rancid, you can't be on my team. and you can stop begging too vit, have some dignity ffs

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2018, 06:51:10 PM »

You said the same about my match with sss...
And you have the link to prove it of course, so why don't you just dump it up so we might all see just how flawed your english comprehension is.

And I don't see how you can interpret my disgust with the callout as being in any way "gleeful". From what I remember, the match was won on the strength of ONE submitted post since the others were so banal by my standards I wound up submitting a chop of him fucking you up the bung to lend a bit of badly needed class to the thread. I'm certainly not going to bother shopping up a picture of a bunch of sloths to give my anticipated reaction to the forthcoming PYP.

You'll just have to rely on someone else. I am not at all interested in participating, either as a combatant or a judge.

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2018, 07:25:25 PM »

I am not at all interested in participating, either as a combatant or a judge.

"If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve."
-William 'Daily Enema' Sherman

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2018, 07:29:33 PM »

"If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve."
-William 'Daily Enema' Sherman

Basically. And I'm pretty sure there's enough people here for that not to be a problem for the event.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2018, 06:51:25 AM »

You'll just have to rely on someone else. I am not at all interested in participating, either as a combatant or a judge.

Unless one of your betters is participating, then you'll jump in - gleefully

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 309
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2018, 07:11:28 AM »

TCW aren't having any luck riding a coattail... maybe it's time they tried hopping on a skirt.

No one wants on or under your skirt, faggot...kick rocks.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 309
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2018, 07:13:34 AM »

As he looks in the mirror....

LOL nobody wants anything to do with you.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2018, 07:34:48 AM »

:snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2018, 10:21:38 AM »

^^^Warming up!
Not even breaking a sweat-

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 248
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2018, 12:30:08 PM »

remember the last pyp people could not even be arsed to vote except the participants voting for themselves

could not even break the tie and no whiner was declared.....another reason out of many to avoid this clusterfuck

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2018, 01:58:11 PM »

remember the last pyp

Not really. I remember barely bothering to skim it, I certainly never bothered to vote on it. HCTrouble was quite upset about it as I recall, but with a certain team captain's constant tantrums and demands for people like The Mor0n and Obi to delete stuff he didn't like in return for his continued participation and they way they bent over backwards to accommodate his increasingly petulant whines it was obvious the whole show was going to be a farce from the get-go.

I told them this more or less at the time of course, but they needed to find out the hard way... and find out they did.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »

Not really. I remember barely bothering to skim it, I certainly never bothered to vote on it. HCTrouble was quite upset about it as I recall, but with a certain team captain's constant tantrums and demands for people like The Mor0n and Obi to delete stuff he didn't like in return for his continued participation and they way they bent over backwards to accommodate his increasingly petulant whines it was obvious the whole show was going to be a farce from the get-go.

I told them this more or less at the time of course, but they needed to find out the hard way... and find out they did.
yeah, and I still rocked that shit and made everybody laugh with "commentary of brent". Well....almost everybody.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.417 seconds with 40 queries.