ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018  (Read 5971 times)

plus minus reset

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 11:38:49 AM »

Well that gives you a whole month to draft in participants capable of being remotely interesting enough to change my mind, doesn't it?

I wouldn't be holding your breath if I were you.

your full of shit and you knowz it...you aint going to lower yourself from your high horse to engage with some TCW scrappers and pom pom girls

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 11:41:29 AM »

Team one

the blonde, the paki, and the 2 other woman
Lemon
Freekra
Stan
Feral

vs
TCW triage
Obi
bra1in
johny
benzo

the rest will just <smirk> and pretend to read this shit

ohh and SSS can make the cupcakes

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 01:28:15 PM »

Was that veiled bait for a toe stomping dance with me, fox?

I accept, and will bother to flame this time. Set it up, but not too high - I ain't payin' the medical bills you'll be stuck with, like that woman you live with...

SSS
- waits
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2018, 01:54:51 PM »

why don't the brains of this sophisticated endeavor and his hench mensch participate in this fuck fest?

Brai1n and Obi act like madams of a cheap brothel ordering around the "girls" but when it comes time for them to hold their ass in the air and receive their cum up pance they flee to the powder room and hide behind the red doors

let the TCW and freerekas  of TRF carry this careless plan out to it's spoiled fruition

Finally.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 02:01:29 PM »

I wouldn't be holding your breath if I were you.

TWAT has been holding his breath, and onto his Blockbuster membership card since 2002.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2018, 02:38:17 PM »

You in that dress, my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty
Ah, come on sss
just go bake the cupcakes
try not to make a mess

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2018, 02:53:44 PM »

my spirit sister got thrown into the clink due to that whole slender man slash and dash incident and i need to visit her.....i am sure everyone else got things to do or maybe not since those ankle bracelets the probation officers hand out to us special people sort of limit our movements

anyway....let the leaders lead by example

brain needs to stop hiding under the bed of wetters, dry himself off and take the first step on that glorious quest to find his spine

Obi needs to stop acting like Fagin from Oliver Twist...he sits on a pile of failed comps while blaming the street urchins lack of work ethic

no sir...i do not want some more of this awful "thin" gruel

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2018, 02:57:05 PM »

Will do, I just need some more anal butter. My recipe calls for that and your hole wouldn't be stingy with it. I predict your deep cup would over-floweth with the fantastic high protein stuff, so come on over and sit down on my lap...

SSS
- they'll taste better than whatever Trump scarfs
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2018, 03:08:34 PM »

You in that dress, my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty
Ah, come on sss
just go bake the cupcakes
try not to make a mess

Stop worrying about what makes up our gruel,
and concern yourself more with what passes your stool,
as you shit out your guts and your lower intestines,
may be it's time to reflect on your hollowed out grapevines.

We are not so concerned about when we will fall,
but seem quite content merely never to brawl,
when we prove that we cannot prove nothing at all,
we fulfil your prophesy discarded gauntlet et al.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2018, 03:16:03 PM »

Will do, I just need some more anal butter. My recipe calls for that and your hole wouldn't be stingy with it. I predict your deep cup would over-floweth with the fantastic high protein stuff, so come on over and sit down on my lap...

SSS
- they'll taste better than whatever Trump scarfs

Why cant you two not just live in pieces of shattered delusion and misguided effusion?

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2018, 03:31:35 PM »

reading an sss post makes me feel like a wheelchair bound James Stewart as I look out the rear window and see some horrible shit going on in the apartment across the street and whenever I call someone over to take a look everything suddenly goes back to normal

when I glance in his direction  he is raping a midget under a velvet painting depicting dogs playing pool but when i look away and then back again.... he is wearing a "Kiss the cook" apron and baking cookies

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2018, 03:45:17 PM »

reading an sss post makes me feel like a wheelchair bound James Stewart as I look out the rear window and see some horrible shit going on in the apartment across the street and whenever I call someone over to take a look everything suddenly goes back to normal

when I glance in his direction  he is raping a midget under a velvet painting depicting dogs playing pool but when i look away and then back again.... he is wearing a "Kiss the cook" apron and baking cookies

You say that as if that negativity is the worst thing he has ever posted. You must have never seen the crime scene selfies that cannot be unseen. I shit you not. The dark web goes to him to focus group new levels of depravity. That said, that is said and done.

Two gid posters. Go at it. However in this thread, the two of you are better off spanking off together.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2018, 03:45:31 PM »

SSS is looking for the last tango in  Paris butter rolls that Marlon Brando made famous

the girl in aisle 10, named Allison, saw you commin in...she can point you in the right direction

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2018, 03:48:45 PM »

It ain't a requirement, it would just make a thread worth rear windowing.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 07:32:11 AM »

Blandscape killed this thread. 

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 03:30:19 PM »

now that johnny showed up wearing only his skivvies and a smile.....we can declare the PYP is over

please cast your votes now

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 05:12:48 PM »

...fox is blowing life into this thread like it was that cawk he passed on last night. 

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 06:09:54 PM »

...fox is blowing life into this thread like it was that cawk he passed on last night.

...and Johnboi keeps unplugging the life support machine like he thinks this thread left him a fortune in its will.
Interfering bastard.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2018, 06:18:28 PM »

That randy dandy Rodrigo posted some eye candy to make you all straight.

I suggest you go take a look and then get yourselves to a singles mixer at church!
👠 E M :afro: N

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2018, 07:13:48 PM »

Blandscape killed this thread.

Shut the fuck up, you pom pom waving bitch.  A quick glance at the first three pages of this shit hole subforum will show you how many threads you and borelamer Benzo have had a part in snuffing out, yourselves.  And cheerleaders shouldn't sing soprano from their glass closets.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.293 seconds with 38 queries.