ThirdRailForum

• July 23, 2018, 07:53:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018  (Read 5847 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2018, 08:35:19 PM »

Shut the fuck up, you pom pom waving bitch.  A quick glance at the first three pages of this shit hole subforum will show you how many threads you and borelamer Benzo have had a part in snuffing out, yourselves.  And cheerleaders shouldn't sing soprano from their glass closets.

Take a shower, shave for once, work that combover, go outside and get some fresh air, you fucking forum gnome.  I would say butthurt doesn’t suit...but it suits you.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2018, 08:49:47 PM »

Shit, Bonesaw sent Johnny into an anger spin

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2018, 08:52:37 PM »

Like that's an accomplishment. John-John's been gnawing his own leg off ever since Trump cunt-punted the Billary Monster out of the running.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2018, 09:18:41 PM »

Flaming someone is an anger spin?  You must be the most docile motherfucka on the planet.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2018, 09:19:22 PM »

Like that's an accomplishment. John-John's been gnawing his own leg off ever since Trump cunt-punted the Billary Monster out of the running.  :snick:

Like usual, you make no sense.

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2018, 09:39:20 PM »

Only to the slow and dim-witted yokels of this world. Now open wide and say "hurrrr"  :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2018, 10:57:38 PM »

Shut the fuck up, you pom pom waving bitch.  A quick glance at the first three pages of this shit hole subforum will show you how many threads you and borelamer Benzo have had a part in snuffing out, yourselves.  And cheerleaders shouldn't sing soprano from their glass closets.

^^^Dicksaw and Froodle-

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2018, 10:59:03 PM »

he made tons of sense, libtardoloid

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2018, 11:00:03 PM »

You guys fighting bonersnore now? I thought he was on your side

shit, is there anyone who likes you guys besides yourselves?

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2018, 11:05:26 PM »

Now open wide and say "hurrrr"  :snick:

You use that same line in Couchtown?

Dicksaw says "hurrr", guaranfuckinteed-

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2018, 11:08:22 PM »

You guys fighting bonersnore now? I thought he was on your side

shit, is there anyone who likes you guys besides yourselves?

Move along, porgs-

No penis for sale here.

Maybe Cunty's...just ask him.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2018, 11:10:09 PM »

You use that same line in Couchtown?
I have never used that "line" before tonight.

But I will however reuse this one: wassamadda Bennie-boi? Run out of chores to do at peedon.cum?  :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2018, 11:39:04 PM »

I have never used that "line" before tonight.

But I will however reuse this one: wassamadda Bennie-boi? Run out of chores to do at peedon.cum?  :lolatu:

I will rule by proxy-

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2018, 03:38:55 AM »

^^^ look at hannibal lickter go

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2018, 06:12:49 AM »

Team one

the blonde, the paki, and the 2 other woman
Lemon
Freekra
Stan
Feral

vs
TCW triage
Obi
bra1in
johny
benzo

Does this mean you're showing an interest in being a team captain?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2018, 06:46:24 AM »

Does this mean you're showing an interest in being a team captain?

I believe so, he's just too shy to say

Stop being so meek fox and put yourself forward

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2018, 08:50:04 AM »

And so the long and arduous road to make up the numbers from what's left begins...

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2018, 08:52:50 AM »

And so the long and arduous road to make up the numbers from what's left begins...

Too bad the one gaggle of fuckwits who actually (if laughably) call themselves a "team" can't be arsed to show us how it's done.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
...we’re open to eating dicks.
Approves!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2018, 08:59:49 AM »

Too bad the one gaggle of fuckwits who actually (if laughably) call themselves a "team" can't be arsed to show us how it's done.

Who, the TCW? Don't make me laugh.

There's only three of their accounts currently active anyway.

Hammond Eggerson

• TTORT
  • Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hammond Eggerson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2018, 09:17:16 AM »

Must be a BH'er. The flamboyant figure skaters of flame.
THE TROLLS OF THE ROUND TABLE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.34 seconds with 40 queries.