ThirdRailForum

• September 25, 2018, 03:10:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018  (Read 5962 times)

plus minus reset

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018
« Reply #500 on: March 25, 2018, 11:37:44 AM »

It's called "marketing" I believe.

Or panel abuse!

Is it even possible to have a marketing plan for dis shit? No.

You give them too much credit Scrot that isn't a Scot.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #501 on: March 25, 2018, 12:22:03 PM »

Look at you deciding who will be the captain's of who cares.

That was a no-risk wager; I knew Mulder would never agree to it.
Since it was assured neither of us would emerge as captains the only thing I "decided" was to put Mulder on the spot.
He reacted with a level of predictability that statisticians would kill for.

Obi decides. And that ain't open to a debate.

Everything about ThWAP is open for debate; from his objectivity in the performance of his TRF duties to whether or not he breathes through his asshole.
That's the beauty of living in a chaotic universe... you can question anyfuckingthing.

I seem to recall that he had pencilled in March for this thread. Is it just me, or is the march to March nearly done?

The ides have come and gone. Apparently so have Da1nbramage's ideas for reanimating this corpse of a thread.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #502 on: March 25, 2018, 12:37:03 PM »

That was a no-risk wager; I knew Mulder would never agree to it.
Since it was assured neither of us would emerge as captains the only thing I "decided" was to put Mulder on the spot.
He reacted with a level of predictability that statisticians would kill for.

Everything about ThWAP is open for debate; from his objectivity in the performance of his TRF duties to whether or not he breathes through his asshole.
That's the beauty of living in a chaotic universe... you can question anyfuckingthing.

The ides have come and gone. Apparently so have Da1nbramage's ideas for reanimating this corpse of a thread.

Usually, if you or Scrot Scot is standing at a cliff edge pointing sexually at the horizon like a Canadian male model or a Deadpool extra, I will walk in that general direction.

However, it seems I don't give a fuck what you seem to be finking on this particular matter.

If you want the captaincy of a team...own it. You fucking earned it. If you don't that is equally embarrassing.

I would sign up for either side of your one sided vitriol. Stop being a prick or a TRF judge, lead from the front as this site bleeds from the back.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #503 on: March 25, 2018, 12:51:36 PM »

Or panel abuse!
Now how the fuck do you arrive at the conclusion it's panel abuse? Take your Ritalin and see if you can't explain the logic behind your spurious claim.

Is it even possible to have a marketing plan for dis shit? No.

You give them too much credit Scrot that isn't a Scot.
Too many keystrokes you mean. Sue me for weighing in on your wild flights of fancy. The practice of hyping up events has been a mainstay of pretty near every match since the Bawk Mall and Ringhole Fever days and the prematch rambles exceeded the matches themselves in terms of sheer size and unwieldiness long ago. Now it appears it's even eclipsed the extended promotional crap usually reserved for public holidays and I say "so fucking what".

Shit, if a six month hype-fest has got you tugging wildly at your haggis, I can't imagine how many blisters you'll be giving it should THE MOR0N decide to embark on an endless series of TRF PYP reunion tours. :rotflmao:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #504 on: March 25, 2018, 01:07:13 PM »

If you want the captaincy of a team...own it. You fucking earned it. If you don't that is equally embarrassing.

The captaincy of what?
So far all we have is this thread, birthed and immediately abandoned to fend for itself here among the TRF wolves.
If its absentee father has so little regard for it who am I to beat back the slavering hounds?
Perhaps this is just unfolding as nature intended and as they say: don't fuck with mother nature.

I would sign up for either side of your one sided vitriol. Stop being a prick or a TRF judge, lead from the front as this site bleeds from the back.

I'll make you the same deal I offered Mulder except this time it's a coin toss because I honestly haven't the foggiest how you'll respond:

I'll be a captain if you'll be one, too.

Raise your sails and load your cannons or drop your anchor and we can find the nearest pub; I'm okay with either scenario.

• Senatore
« Reply #505 on: March 25, 2018, 01:14:46 PM »

Don't do it Vit, he'll bring his legendary mad skills in Premier Pro and After Effects to bear upon ye! :rotf:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #506 on: March 25, 2018, 01:42:57 PM »

Don't do it Vit, he'll bring his legendary mad skills in Premier Pro and After Effects to bear upon ye! :rotf:

Arr, I ain't afeared of no scurvy videos from a landlubbing scallywag like Bland.
I may not be a pro and have to make do with HitFilmUltimate (not even the latest version, woe is me) but any salvos will be answered in kind.

• Senatore
« Reply #507 on: March 25, 2018, 02:42:25 PM »

Arr, I ain't afeared of no scurvy videos from a landlubbing scallywag like Bland.
I may not be a pro and have to make do with HitFilmUltimate (not even the latest version, woe is me) but any salvos will be answered in kind.

Pfff, the way he was carrying on earlier it was like he expected it was my raison d'ĂȘtre or something. It's not like recording audio, I only started dabbling in video four or five years ago myself for something fun to do. Photoshopping, same deal, but closer to fifteen or twenty years there. Virtual displays, I'm guessing about eight years or so... ever since I saw the reports of 4chan's furry death camps in Agni. Creating stuff in these programs can be very rewarding, getting a reaction (any reaction) is just icing on an already rich cake.

That hat on John-John's head was done partly in Agni. Sped up the workflow significantly to do it in there, particularly since it wasn't my first rodeo in VR creation and a fair amount of what I incorporated into the final photoshop already existed to begin with.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #508 on: March 25, 2018, 03:54:51 PM »

Join hands...don't jump too soon

this is about the only activity planned for TRF

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #509 on: March 30, 2018, 07:31:55 AM »

This years event will be held in March.

Was it a typo when stating 2018? [/sarc]

It's now 26 pages in this thread, what's the summary/verdict please on this happening or not?

Never mind just read BRA1NS thread.
Much apologies.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #510 on: March 30, 2018, 01:15:39 PM »

Ahh, my fine heckled officious aficionado's. I am no team captain, I am a follower not a leader. However, I would see either one of you in your rightful designation.

According to Vixen and Feral flaming has evolved to a Frederica post, and I genuinely enjoy a Freddy post. Alas, my scroll bombs and actual narrative and talent, will do nothing for your team talking, straight mocking view of their world - as they simultaneously flush themselves clockwise and anti-clockwise down the hemisphere of their worth.

Vit or the Scrot that ain't a Scot, are obvious choices to lead a decent wind up middle finger to our middle management.

There are no After Effects in the special effects that render us all in lego sized pixels.

Vit and Da Scrot for team captains.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #511 on: March 30, 2018, 03:23:50 PM »

Ahh, my fine heckled officious aficionado's. I am no team captain, I am a follower not a leader. However, I would see either one of you in your rightful designation.

According to Vixen and Feral flaming has evolved to a Frederica post, and I genuinely enjoy a Freddy post. Alas, my scroll bombs and actual narrative and talent, will do nothing for your team talking, straight mocking view of their world - as they simultaneously flush themselves clockwise and anti-clockwise down the hemisphere of their worth.

variety is best, let the scroll bombs and the one liners live together in peace

• Senatore
« Reply #512 on: April 01, 2018, 09:02:05 PM »

Vit or the Scrot that ain't a Scot, are obvious choices to lead a decent wind up middle finger to our middle management.

There are no After Effects in the special effects that render us all in lego sized pixels.

Vit and Da Scrot for team captains.

Nice try, motion denied. My interest level did register a few murmurs on the Givafuk-0-Meter for a while there, but since Poofer stopped posting again...

Besides, I'm retiring this account at 1000 posts, so either way you'd be stuck with at least one team captain who wouldn't even be showing up to the party.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 37 queries.