• February 17, 2018, 11:58:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Here we go again...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018  (Read 1424 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2018, 09:32:02 AM »

Flame4Cash, Social Strychnine, Brawl Hall, Necrotic Obsession, Troll Valhalla, Cosmic Outpost, Digital Strife, Flame Champs, Board Senseless, Rubynet, some Alphanova thing I don't remember the name of, Van4um... the list goes on.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2018, 09:40:04 AM »

Dry Board dummy.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2018, 09:43:26 AM »

^^^ look at hannibal lickter go

Oh, you know Rancy's a ball licker from way back.

I bet he likes the cheesy ones bestest-

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2018, 09:45:49 AM »

Too bad the one gaggle of fuckwits who actually (if laughably) call themselves a "team" can't be arsed to show us how it's done.

Don't waste your keystrokes.

Hammond Eggerson

• TTORT
  • Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hammond Eggerson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2018, 09:48:21 AM »

Dry Board dummy.

Alpo was lieutenant commander of dry board if my memory serves me correctly.
THE TROLLS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2018, 09:49:16 AM »

Too bad the one gaggle of fuckwits who actually (if laughably) call themselves a "team" can't be arsed to show us how it's done.

I think those who moan the most about the state of matches these days should really step up and "show us how it's done" til then they should stfu

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2018, 09:52:52 AM »

Dry Board dummy.
No, not dry board ya pathetic swampdonkey.  :slap:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2018, 09:53:01 AM »

Oh, you know Rancy's a ball licker from way back.

I bet he likes the cheesy ones bestest-

Probably, cock cheese is a staple where he's from

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2018, 09:54:08 AM »

Alpo was lieutenant commander of dry board if my memory serves me correctly.
AlpacaNova ran a few boards. Dry Board was one of them.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2018, 09:55:08 AM »

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2018, 09:59:25 AM »

I wouldn't call amusing myself at your expense a waste of time or effort.
Hell... it barely takes any of either after all.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2018, 10:00:36 AM »

I think those who moan the most about the state of matches these days should really step up and "show us how it's done" til then they should stfu

That might be relevant except for the fact that I was recently in a match. Gawd you're a ditz.    :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2018, 10:07:30 AM »

That might be relevant except for the fact that I was recently in a match. Gawd you're a ditz.    :snick:

Except I wasn't talking about you, bigger ditz  :slap:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2018, 10:10:48 AM »

Yeah bigger ditz, she's trying to get me to play her game or go away. Because she is incapable of playing mine.

:snack:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2018, 10:15:26 AM »

I wouldn't call amusing myself at your expense a waste of time or effort.
Hell... it barely takes any of either after all.

Strive on, meng-

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2018, 10:20:34 AM »

Except I wasn't talking about you, bigger ditz  :slap:

Try responding to and/or quoting whoever it is you're yammering at, then.
Even if we were all mind readers it wouldn't help someone whose pages are all blank.
And yes, ditz, I meant you.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2018, 10:21:18 AM »

^^^ look at hannibal lickter go

It must be nice, to live on the taxpayer's dime, being an immigrant and doing nothing the whole day, uh freddy?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2018, 10:55:22 AM »

It must be nice, to live on the taxpayer's dime, being an immigrant and doing nothing the whole day, uh freddy?

Is this your plan for getting out of the shit hole you're in? Don't do it, we don't want you or your fat missus here

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2018, 11:00:51 AM »

Try responding to and/or quoting whoever it is you're yammering at, then.
Even if we were all mind readers it wouldn't help someone whose pages are all blank.
And yes, ditz, I meant you.

Picky little bugger today, incha

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2018, 11:20:11 AM »

You don't seem to have a problem with it.

Apart from the showing us how it's done bit?

Do the Cunt Wanglers merely exist to rep each other like Bwain abusing even TWATs panel, or is there some more sinister end of days reason that you all run like Ebola through an arsehole.

No need for a question-mark, only a branding tool. Not to brand anyone else you fail to understand - unless fucking accidentally stoving your own bonce in with it counts as a branding mechanic, and the blunt-force sales-force for part of your marketing and promotional plans moving forward.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 41 queries.