ThirdRailForum

• July 23, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018  (Read 5844 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Pick Your Poison Warm Up ~~2018
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2018, 11:29:55 AM »

^^^ look at hannibal lickter go

Scarfing down those faggot beans with a nice cawkanti.   :rotf:
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2018, 11:37:25 AM »

Scarfing down those faggot beans with a nice cawkanti.   :rotf:

And there's the brand right there.

A cawk reference and a rolling around at my own cawk reference emoji.

It's no wonder you joined Bwent.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2018, 11:41:32 AM »

It’s too early in the day to read your bedtime stories. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »

I think those who moan the most about the state of matches these days should really step up and "show us how it's done" til then they should stfu

time is money....Scooby snack

what doth a man profit is he gains a whole sig of virtual medals but then loses them when TRF does a 410 Gone Error

why should a car full of clowns even exit the vehicle to do a quick water juggling act when it is headed for the cliff of inevitable ruination

a clown birthday party penis that calls for castration not celebration

a cabin full of drunk uncles Tom's dancing for a bra1inless room of unproductive buffoons whose only achievement is clumping up into a giant  dirt clod and calling people gay

do you need it bitch-splained to you again?

Bra1in sets off another  Gulf of Tonkin incident while Obi drafts more  poor kids into his Vietnam matches that never should have been started in the first place

go fuck yourself

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2018, 11:56:13 AM »

It’s too early in the day to read your bedtime stories.

From a man that never gets up, that be compliment indeed. I suspect you are in the Guinness Book of Records for something that relates to your body mass index.

I could be wrong, maybe you should prove it?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2018, 12:04:00 PM »

time is money....Scooby snack

what doth a man profit is he gains a whole sig of virtual medals but then loses them when TRF does a 410 Gone Error

why should a car full of clowns even exit the vehicle to do a quick water juggling act when it is headed for the cliff of inevitable ruination

a clown birthday party penis that calls for castration not celebration

a cabin full of drunk uncles Tom's dancing for a bra1inless room of unproductive buffoons whose only achievement is clumping up into a giant  dirt clod and calling people gay

do you need it bitch-splained to you again?

Bra1in sets off another  Gulf of Tonkin incident while Obi drafts more  poor kids into his Vietnam matches that never should have been started in the first place

go fuck yourself

So it's all about the bling to you? You vain little tart

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2018, 12:11:08 PM »

I think those who moan the most about the state of matches these days should really step up and "show us how it's done" til then they should stfu

He stepped up once and fell off the podium as he was receiving his medal, after beating me in a not very highly charged stock soup of stocked responses.

He didn't like that. He knows that a match thread is different to the normal nominal cut and thrust of the threadbare thread bled. Foxy likes to think he has control. That's what makes him invulnerable. He's not designed for match dread.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2018, 04:00:24 PM »

Picky little bugger today, incha

Yeah it's coming back to me, slowly but surely.
Having someone insufferable as you shrilly yapping at half my posts has helped loads. Thanks.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
...we’re open to eating dicks.
Approves!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2018, 04:28:22 PM »

Yeah it's coming back to me, slowly but surely.
Having someone insufferable as you shrilly yapping at half my posts has helped loads. Thanks.

Freddy keeps us sane. Or fucking insane. Who cares, the lass has skills. And she swallows.

That's right, Frederica swallows dialectical materialism and the chirpy jism of the proletariat.

Frederica for this party's Partly Leader.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2018, 01:53:26 AM »

From a man that never gets up, that be compliment indeed. I suspect you are in the Guinness Book of Records for something that relates to your body mass index.

I could be wrong, maybe you should prove it?

Yeah, you’re wrong. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2018, 01:58:12 PM »

Yeah, you’re wrong.

It's unfortunate that you seem unable to prove it.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2018, 04:29:22 PM »

all this needs now is another Obi puzzle and a long winded rant about stips from blandscape

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2018, 06:26:09 PM »

all this needs now is another Obi puzzle and a long winded rant about stips from blandscape

You know full well that The BRA1N acts as the promoter of the PYP events.

So just relax, Faux - plenty of time to gather your guts. And, your wit.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2018, 09:52:49 AM »

You know full well that The BRA1N acts as the promoter of the PYP events.

So just relax, Faux - plenty of time to gather your guts. And, your wit.

promote DEEZ NUTZ!!

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2018, 10:46:32 AM »

promote DEEZ NUTZ!!

Get that man a TCW banner... STAT!
Approves!

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2018, 02:59:52 PM »

you don't need eyes to see
this is another Obi desperate plea
A 10 person PYP team?
more like a bra1in wet dream

But at least you all know
no one is going to show

It was a perfect illusion
Obi left in a state of confusion

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2018, 05:51:41 PM »

In the spirit of the #MeToo movement and all that "girl power" stuff being flogged in the media these days I think it would be fitting if Lemon and Frederica stepped up and declared themselves captains. I mean this is the age of the powerful independent woman, right? They should do more with that than make wearing a pink crocheted hat a thing.

C'mon, ladies. Show us what you got.
Don't take that literally, please... I'd like to keep my appetite long enough to have dinner.
Approves!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2018, 05:59:14 PM »

In the spirit of the #MeToo movement and all that "girl power" stuff being flogged in the media these days I think it would be fitting if Lemon and Frederica stepped up and declared themselves captains. I mean this is the age of the powerful independent woman, right? They should do more with that than make wearing a pink crocheted hat a thing.

C'mon, ladies. Show us what you got.
Don't take that literally, please... I'd like to keep my appetite long enough to have dinner.
This actually makes sense. I'd go one step further and suggest it should be an all women event. Female impersonators and beta males might be substituted in lieu of females if Obi is having troubles making up the numbers, that way people like Bennyboi could get a shot at winning for once too.  :grin:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2018, 09:21:50 PM »

This actually makes sense. I'd go one step further and suggest it should be an all women event. Female impersonators and beta males might be substituted in lieu of females if Obi is having troubles making up the numbers, that way people like Bennyboi could get a shot at winning for once too.  :grin:

TCW aren't having any luck riding a coattail... maybe it's time they tried hopping on a skirt.
Approves!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2018, 12:31:26 AM »

TCW aren't having any luck riding a coattail... maybe it's time they tried hopping on a skirt.

Check it; the skirt finally arrived.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16684.msg282812#msg282812

...though it looked more like a tie-dyed hessian muu-muu stolen from a Salvation Army op-shop, meh...  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.394 seconds with 39 queries.