ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Australia Day Fireworks from Perth  (Read 886 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Australia Day Fireworks from Perth
« on: January 30, 2018, 03:51:21 PM »

Perth Australia Day Fire Works. No expense was spared. I missed the grand finale running out of memory and that's my biggest regret... My fault,.. as I forgot to clear old stuff off the memory card. There is 17 minutes worth if you are a fan of fireworks. There is probably about 3-4 minutes of unfocused fireworks but even watching that is trippy. Let me know what you think and try to watch each one until the end.

Altogether there were 37 thousand fireworks shot off.... I didn't capture it all. Even though I love fireworks like most people, I can't help feeling anxious for the animals that are disturbed by the sounds. Each vid contains cheezy free YOUTUBE Music. I picked ad free music and still ads appear so just click them off.

One track is in either Spanish or Portuguese. Let me know what language it is when you hear it.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Australia Day Fireworks from Perth
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 04:11:14 PM »

This was the end I missed out on capturing.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 04:40:07 AM »

Let me know what you think and try to watch each one until the end.

I think you're nuts for worrying over cameras instead of simply sitting back and enjoying the show. Nobody ever shot footage of a fireworks display that came close to capturing what it was like to actually being there.

Stick your footage. :snack:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 09:37:14 AM »

I was there dumbo... I was doing both.... watching while the camera did all the capturing.

Duh!~

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 11:40:32 AM »

And walking away with an incomplete recording of it featuring highly compressed video and an audio track that was barely two steps removed from the telephonic, yeah I getcha. Madam (and I use the term only because I don't wish you to get the correct impression I think you're a clueless herpes lipped spazmoid in clown makeup), I was only last year treated to the sesquicentennial pyromusical display in my nation's capital. An event that lasted eight fucking nights. Our government said it was going to be a once in a generation celebration and they weren't lying; no matter where you were in the city, you could feel the ground rumbling under your feet, hear the booming reports of god knows how many millions of dollars worth of gunpowder echoing off buildings up and down the river. There were at least two launch points for the fireworks (that I saw anyway).

I have in my possession a Canon HD camera (along with a Flip camera and some Nikon point and shoot similar to that red thing you sport), Velbon tripods and access through a colleague of mine to five or six HD and 4K cameras which fare particularly well in low lux environments. I have an array of studio quality microphones at my disposal that puts the cheesy mic capsules in those cameras to shame, along with two sixteen channel soundcards and one of my residences provides an unobstructed view of both sites. And I sure as hell have plenty of hard drive space and SD cards to have captured the entire eight nights more or less seamlessly, along with my choice of video and audio editing software which makes your Windows Movie Maker program the equivalent of a chalk board with polaroids blutacked higgledy piggledy all over it.

I didn't bother with any of it. Hell, I didn't even bother watching the whole display, I sure as shit wouldn't bother making a YouTube archive of it and expect that people would watch it on their iPhones and go "ooooh! aahhh". No point: you were either there or your weren't and if you weren't then you never will be.

Do forgive my dismissive appraisal of what you churned out or however proud you might feel about it, but you did come around here fishing for people to tell you what they thought. I've obliged you more than adequately and that should be the end of it.

tl;dr :- good job for an amateur. Happy now?

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 12:39:03 PM »

My memory card is 32 GB... it was big enough but as I already said, it wasn't cleared of the other 5 times I used it... and my camera isn't red, it's black like all the other Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Digital Cameras And I recorded it... I didn't use my 4K. It was too dark to use 4K from the many miles distance I was at.

You're just envious you didn't get to see it...

plus, there is 17.05 mins there and it was put altogether but YouTube won't let me post it because it's too long.

As for the music, I chose the music to fit as close as possible the length of footage per recording... I waited 9 hours for the 17.05 mins to load, only to be refused publication because it was 2 min and 5 secs too long.

I love the first sound track... that's African Hip Hop. 

Actually, my aunty and I listened to Bony M as we watched my 17.05 video.

So there!!!!

It's the biggest fireworks Australia has ever had.

https://thewest.com.au/news/australia-day/australia-day-skyworks-is-perths-biggest-bang-for-the-bucks-ng-b88722311z

For pyrotechnician Andrew Howard and his team, it takes six months of planning to prepare Australia’s longest and biggest fireworks show.

The team manages a seamless show over 30 minutes that delivers a riverside spectacle that is a rewarding experience after months of work.

Last year, after the tragic death of Peter Lynch and Endah Cakrawati when their plane crashed into the Swan River on Australia Day, the group was faced with a new experience — packing up the fireworks.

“It’s a very unusual circumstance, it’s very labour consuming to pack it up,” Mr Howard said.

“You’ve got to be very careful with the individual effects and that was certainly the largest ever fireworks show that I could think of that hasn’t proceeded anywhere.”

Mr Howard said last year’s show had been the best they had designed.

So for this year’s show, he has recycled more than 90 per cent of the fireworks from last year, promising the biggest show in the event’s 34 years.

“There’s about 37,000 individual fireworks and it culminates in about 10 tonnes of fireworks used,” he said
“There’s only some slight changes (from last year) — basically the show we designed for last year’s Skyworks was exactly the show we’re always wanted to do for Perth.

“It’s pretty much a pyrotechnician’s dream — this canvas and this city we get to work with.

“It is the show we’ve wanted to produce.

“There’s been some slight modifications, some slight changes and a couple of song changes.”
Last year’s plane crash led the City of Perth to cancel the air show over the river for this year.
An Australian Transport Safety Bureau investigation into the crash continues.

But Perth Lord Mayor Lisa Scaffidi said the ban may be permanent. “I suppose we have to be realistic and think it could be a permanent cancellation, but I’m not saying that because I have any inside knowledge,” she said.

The report was pending, but consideration had been given to the community and the potential danger if there were other incidents.

Ms Scaffidi said Mr Lynch and Ms Cakrawati would be acknowledged at this year’s event.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 01:23:53 PM »

Was Canada's fireworks 37,000 individual explosions?

"“There’s about 37,000 individual fireworks and it culminates in about 10 tonnes of fireworks used,” he said"""

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 01:38:42 PM »

My memory card is 32 GB... it was big enough but as I already said, it wasn't cleared of the other 5 times I used it...
I don't give a shit if you prepped properly or dropped the ball because you were too busy otherwise accusing TWAP of passing screencaps to me. You delivered an incomplete record of the event. If the event is worth doing, it's worth doing right. Obviously the event wasn't worth doing (duhhh) and you didn't do it right. Common sense would dictate that if you realised you were running out of space due to pisspoor preparation, you would record the start, some of the middle and save a little for the finale OR delete a few of the other files on the fly.

As I noted in my previous post, you are an amateur.

and my camera isn't red, it's black like all the other Panasonic Lumix <snip>

Get your fucking eyes checked, chrissake.

... I didn't use my 4K. It was too dark to use 4K.
Yeah, well that's what you get when you use the wrong tools for the job. Remember what I said... "five or six HD and 4K cameras which fare particularly well in low lux environments." I have access to 4K cameras that fare well in low lux environments. Are you getting it now?

You're just envious you didn't get to see it...
Oh bullshit. I just got through telling you about an eight night multimillion dollar extravaganza, you're gonna try and push the idea your piddly seventeen minute squibfest is something I'd be envious of? You're on drugs.

plus, there is 17.05 mins there and it was put altogether but YouTube won't let me post it because it's too long.
That's strange, because I've had no problem in uploading videos up to an hour and forty minutes in length myself and a quick check of others YouTube efforts reveals videos of anywhere up to ten hours long. What you meant to say is that you either never bothered to apply for that YT consideration, or that you did and it was revoked because you copped too many user infractions which you now have to wait until they expire.

As for the music, I chose the music to fit as close as possible the length of footage per recording... I waited 9 hours for the 17.05 mins to load...
Jesus bitch, get off the fucking dialup willya?  :slap:

As for the music, I chose the music to fit as close as possible the length of footage per recording... I waited 9 hours for the 17.05 mins to load, only to be refused publication because it was 2 min and 5 secs too long.
Not my problem that you spend a shit ton of time uploading because you're too much of a luddite to get a 4G capable phone or deal with Abbot's wet dream of fibre optic to the node. Not my problem that you're too stupid to notice there are ten hour long videos on YouTube and say "hey, wait a minute... I wonder if I can get that".

And it's not my problem that you're a doddering old crone who thinks that making seventeen minute long music videos by marrying fireworks displays to royalty free music off YouTube's back is somehow worth your time. Did anyone pay you for this? No... but they'll happily pay ME to shlepp on out to a gig, record the video and audio and produce their performances through to a finished product.

Actually, my aunty and I listened to Bony M as we watched my 17.05 video.

So there!!!!
So in other words your Nigger Dickflop soundtrack was surplus to requirements anyway. And it's Boney M, fucksplash.  :slap:

Was Canada's fireworks 37,000 individual explosions?

"“There’s about 37,000 individual fireworks and it culminates in about 10 tonnes of fireworks used,” he said"""
Fucked if I know, I wasn't counting them. After three or four nights worth of it the whole thing was starting to wear a little thin with me. Eight days worth of fireworks plus musical accompaniment though? I was thankful when it was all over, that much I remember. And I'm surprised Din hasn't gone off his rocker about the expense.

Good thing it was only a once in a generation deal, or I might have to consider moving.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 01:45:43 PM »

ermmm, derrrr brain... I ceased using that camera two years ago... I updated as you well know... :confused:

And that pocket camera still takes the best still lightning shots EVER...

Are you going to turn this thread into another one of your fucked up pissing contests because YOU'LL lose, ya big grey haired fugly poofta.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 01:52:11 PM »

Perth's Australia Day celebration was the biggest in Australia EVER...

37,000 separate explosions. I very much doubt the Canadians would be able to top that... who are you trying to kid cuz it sure as hell isn't me.

And you went for days and cannot produce a single shot that you took of the event.... what sort of loser doesn't take at least ONE shot of a fireworks spectacle... and call yourself a photographer? I call you a bullshit no talent con-artist...

ps, I'm fucking fantastic!!!

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 01:52:37 PM »

Fuck that, I don't click shit that moose posts, she'll probably try to track me down with the YouTube analytics and send me an envelope full of anthrax.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 01:56:03 PM »

Fuck that, I don't click shit that moose posts, she'll probably try to track me down with the YouTube analytics and send me an envelope full of anthrax.

You and I should have sex... you'd like that I can tell.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 02:06:02 PM »

:100:
ermmm, derrrr brain... I ceased using that camera two years ago...
I don't give a shit when you stopped using it or what you upgraded to. I made a comparison between a Nikon to that red thing, dumbass.

And while we're on the subject of dumbasses, this...

...is why your country should have voted Labour instead of adopting the cheap, shitty alternative offered you by the liberals. You would have fast internet into your home by now, not be dealing with kludgy half-assed solutions that make you the laughing stock of every foreign IT tech in the Asia/Pacific region.

Are you going to turn this thread into another one of your fucked up pissing contests because YOU'LL lose, ya big grey haired fugly poofta.

Riiiiiight, because it worked out ever so well for you the last time your technological incompetence got splashed about the forum for all to see. I wasn't particularly looking for a repeat performance mind you, I was ready to walk from it after reply #4. It's your continued babbling that's convinced me to return to donkeypunch you about the thread.

If you've got a problem with people who know more about you on a particular topic, try not responding. You of all people ought to know where the ignore button is by now.  :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 02:09:58 PM »

:100:I don't give a shit when you stopped using it or what you upgraded to. I made a comparison between a Nikon to that red thing, dumbass.

And while we're on the subject of dumbasses, this...

...is why your country should have voted Labour instead of adopting the cheap, shitty alternative offered you by the liberals. You would have fast internet into your home by now, not be dealing with kludgy half-assed solutions that make you the laughing stock of every foreign IT tech in the Asia/Pacific region.

Riiiiiight, because it worked out ever so well for you the last time your technological incompetence got splashed about the forum for all to see. I wasn't particularly looking for a repeat performance mind you, I was ready to walk from it after reply #4. It's your continued babbling that's convinced me to return to donkeypunch you about the thread.

If you've got a problem with people who know more about you on a particular topic, try not responding. You of all people ought to know where the ignore button is by now.  :snick:

^^^^

Look flea, the stalker is still stalking...

One day dum sum, you're going to run into the wrong axe murderer...

:lol:  <<<< when that happens, you'll see me doing this.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 02:13:44 PM »

I already have fast internet dipshit...

and fibre optic cable runs to "nodes" and copper wire stills runs to our landlines.

We have idiots running our telecommications and they're dumb arsed corrupt Americans...

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 02:17:18 PM »

^^^^

Look flea, the stalker is still stalking...

One day dum sum, you're going to run into the wrong axe murderer...

:lol:  <<<< when that happens, you'll see me doing this.

I doubt it. If it's an axe murderer I doubt I'll be seeing much of anything.

I also doubt you'll know anything about it. Frankly I'm surprised you're allowed out of the house without a leash, but maybe they figure you don't roam far enough to be of any real concern to anyone important. There's certainly no chance of you rocking up to Canada to dance your happy dance as my coffin is loaded into the incinerator. No, even if I shuffled off the mortal coil tomorrow, you'll still be seeing my face in every new registrant for years to come and fuming like an Alcoa smokestack about what I was going to do to you.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 02:29:23 PM »

I doubt it. If it's an axe murderer I doubt I'll be seeing much of anything.

I also doubt you'll know anything about it. Frankly I'm surprised you're allowed out of the house without a leash, but maybe they figure you don't roam far enough to be of any real concern to anyone important. There's certainly no chance of you rocking up to Canada to dance your happy dance as my coffin is loaded into the incinerator. No, even if I shuffled off the mortal coil tomorrow, you'll still be seeing my face in every new registrant for years to come and fuming like an Alcoa smokestack about what I was going to do to you.

They wouldn't let you back into Oz... I'm safe.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 02:33:57 PM »

They wouldn't let you back into Oz... I'm safe.
They couldn't DRAG me back to Oz you mean. What a fucked up shithole that joint is!  :rotf:

Say, you know they have dsl here too? I was surprised myself, but apparently it IS available... for around the same cost as fibre or cable and only marginally less than 4G.

Satellite... well only the really remote locations bother with that I hear. Places where you can't get anything else. Because it's slow.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 02:38:34 PM »

Cunt is the real life version of GTA V's Trevor Philips

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 02:42:13 PM »

I've got more hair than he does. I also don't carry a baseball bat, but I'm not adverse to sinking a steel cap or two into the guts (or head) of someone who truly deserves it.

More soothing than African NigHop. Especially the scream solo.  :grin:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.512 seconds with 36 queries.