ThirdRailForum

• June 23, 2018, 06:19:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Australia Day Fireworks from Perth  (Read 858 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Australia Day Fireworks from Perth
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 02:44:15 PM »

I've got more hair than he does. I also don't carry a baseball bat, but I'm not adverse to sinking a steel cap or two into the guts (or head) of someone who truly deserves it.

LOL he has to be one of the sickest videogame characters ever created

BTW he's also Canadian

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2018, 02:49:07 PM »

LOL he has to be one of the sickest videogame characters ever created

BTW he's also Canadian

Yeah, I'll have to dust off my copy of GTA V and give it another run through I think. I was revisiting some old Command & Conquer stuff last year, but there's only so many times you can skirmish GDI troops before it starts getting old again.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2018, 07:21:07 AM »

It was such a beautiful romantic night... Snapshot from my footage. Absolutely beautiful, the whites and golds in the display.

I have decided to thwart YT... So I'm waiting to show my masterpiece when it's finally loaded to YT.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2018, 07:29:18 AM »

Nice pic, Caskur.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2018, 07:42:00 AM »

Nice pic, Caskur.

Thanks Twap... I can grab snapshots out of my camera and that is proving an invaluable tool.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2018, 07:13:20 PM »

OK...

I put it to hip hop. I could find any decent music over 14.33 minutes. I cut time down time by fast forwarding the blurry bits.

The music will come through eventually... it's being edited now so there is no hurry. I don't want dumb sum watching it, his taste in music is truly awful.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2018, 08:00:00 PM »

I'm so fed up with YouTube at the moment...

They made a copy of my HD vid...and made it regular. UGH!~

*shakes head*

This is sensational...

forward to the last 4-5 minutes...

Unbelievable....

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2018, 08:27:29 AM »

I'm so fed up with YouTube at the moment...

They made a copy of my HD vid...and made it regular. UGH!~

*shakes head*

Well of course they do you fucking retard. They do that so people on slow connections (like you apparently) can watch it without the video glitching. YouTurd will render definitions between 144p up to and including the native resolution (ie: whatever resolution it was uploaded in).

A veteran YouTurd user would know this if they'd been paying any attention. They might even have figured out the obvious by now... like how the higher resolutions (which are bigger file sizes) take  slightly longer to appear in the options than the lower ones... and make an educated guess as to why this happens.

Christ you're dumb.  :snack:

ydre
 - Vimeo is better quality

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2018, 11:10:48 AM »

:no:

My vids are in HD.

I actually shot the footage as an experiment and so I could use the snapshot feature of the footage and see if I could get nice stills out of it. it was saved in 1920 x 1080 pixels HD. It was shot in RAW. And you're right, I'm not an expert in things like that, nor do I wish to be...

The footage was nicer than I expected since I was more than 5 miles (I think) away from the event... It's a 11 mile walk on the highway to Perth from Bicton but who knows how long it is as the crow flies?.... Put it this way, a bloody long way.

I'm wrapped that the whole fireworks fit into the frames although, there is a chunk of landmass in my way and a river.... up to 250,000 have attended those skyworks over the years and traffic isn't fun getting there or leaving so going down on a river suburb was my preferred option especially to avoid the crowds...

Youtube has limits. one of them is finding suitable music that carries no copyright. The only reason I use music is so anyone watching it won't be bored and turn it off before it finishes... YOUTUBE only let you use ONE of their tracks and finding a track of theirs 14.33 minutes long that worked with the pictures was impossible... all the music that length is crap.... Hip Hop, Electronic and Rock suit fireworks, no other genres do....Turn the sound down and listen to your own. Boney M, Rasputin worked pretty good... YouTube don't have it.

So when I redid the 17.05 vid by speeding up through the blurred sections, I was able to get all the footage I took. I also lost 8 minutes of the show because I thought the camera was on when it was actually on standby... and the really spectacular 3-4 minute ending which look GREAT from where I was.

Children did not actually like it because it was over-the-top... And it scared them...

but anyway, I love lightning photography and skyworks too.... That was my first effort on capturing some in an event... Of course I'm fucking chuffed the effort turned out good and I learned a few things so if I do one again, I'll be right.

I was set up for it with the level tripod, wasted time trying to record the area before dark, (I should have deleted those recordings but didn't... shit happens.) and then the fireworks started and every man and his fucking mutt dog jumped in my way as if they didn't have a WHOLE mile place to capture it from... I was spewing and cursing and had to move to unleveled ground in the bloody pitch black.... but hey, when all said and done, I had a blast...

Now either enjoy the attempts or bloody well, take a walk. Don't try to make out to me that when you've tried doing something different and new, you got it perfect the first go, ya country bumpkin.

Now go on, scrollbomb this ya fucking mental case... No one likes a "know all, know fuck all," like you.

I got many many great stills out of my footage...

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2018, 12:58:54 PM »

No sound effects.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2018, 08:35:39 PM »

:no:

My vids are in HD.

I actually shot the footage as an experiment and so I could use the snapshot feature of the footage and see if I could get nice stills out of it. it was saved in 1920 x 1080 pixels HD. It was shot in RAW. And you're right, I'm not an expert in things like that, nor do I wish to be...

Nah, you'd rather piss and moan at free services like YouTube for not delivering an HD stream while they are in fact in the process of doing so. You're a whinging chump Cathy, I believe I've pointed this out once or twice before. I don't pretend to be an expert in their processes either, despite what you might think of my apparent deeper understanding of their service than you... astounding when you consider the sheer volume of crap you have uploaded to them over the years.

Not that it bugs me any, not really. This is yet another analogue of that problem you had when your HP clunker kept bluescreening. People offer you help while you sit there and pull the blonde act. If those people are saying things you don't like, rather than take it on board (even grudgingly) you'll dig your heels in, effectively shooting yourself in the foot and wallowing about in your own faeces as your situation turns to shit while others point and laugh at your misfortune.

Youtube has limits. one of them is finding suitable music that carries no copyright. The only reason I use music is so anyone watching it won't be bored and turn it off before it finishes...

Broken logic, thy name is Cathy. Madam, the biggest problem YouTurd suffers from exists between your keyboard and the seat your fat arse keeps dumping copious quantities of buttsweat into. The royalty free music YouTurd makes available to people like you is the elevator music of yesterday... and I cannot recall seeing people boogieing out to generic 1001 Strings tunes at the local Walmart. Even the shitty soundtrack your cameras captured of the event has more to recommend it; at least it was part and parcel of the original event, albeit a poor echo.

And it's not as if YouTurd actively forbids you from using copyrighted material anyway. Oh sure, some tracks might see your amateur efforts chucked in the sin-bin, but YouTurd (in my experience at least) will handle many copyright issues by forbidding distribution in the regions where no license is available and monetizing it on behalf of the copyright holders in others. I remastered a tonne of videos for several channels; to this day only one has been blocked worldwide (an Elvis Costello track as it happens) while pretty much everything else that YouTurd flagged as copyrighted has enjoyed worldwide distribution apart from Germany. Some of those are still generating revenue for their respective composers today.

Maybe you don't want to help the struggling artists that slaved their hearts out in the studio just so you could whack an out of focus light show over the top and call it art; that's fine too. What if I told you that there is a whole world of royalty free recordings out there in the form of classical music? Guarantee you it goes better with fireworks and the last I checked there were more people into the genre than they were elevator muzak, despite what you might think of YouTurd's approved list of stuff nobody cares to pay a cent for. Best of all, most of the composers are already long dead and not collecting returns on their work, even though people are still shelling out money for copies of it. Use your fucking head.

What am I saying... if you could use your head you might have bothered to learn the basic rudiments of editing. Oh sure, you sped up a few blurry bits; have you even bothered to explore the notion of crossfades and overlays to make the video fit the music? How about the other way around? You know for a supposed artist, you aren't very artistic. I liken your video efforts to the sorts of shit a five year old might drag home from art class... maybe a bunch of macaroni noodles glued to some cardboard with a couple of crayola squiggles on the side... to be lovingly stuck to the refrigerator door for everyone to ooh and ahh over when in actuality the most artistic thing about it was the elephant smiley stamp the teacher stuck on it as an afterthought.

Now either enjoy the attempts or bloody well, take a walk. Don't try to make out to me that when you've tried doing something different and new, you got it perfect the first go, ya country bumpkin.

First off, it's not different or new in any way shape or form. You've gone out on your nighttime photography kick oh so many times over the years and for you to act like a video of a fireworks display is new or groundbreaking is the most retarded bullshit you could push here (though I'm sure you'll rush out to prove me wrong on that score).

As for "getting it perfect the first go", you're talking to someone who is his own worst critic. Like most perfectionists, in the body of my own work I can always identify something I would have done better, no matter how "perfect" others might have regarded it. What I have never done however is to put my name to an egregiously substandard product destined for public release. That is why my "first go" as far as the public is concerned was of a standard I am still proud of, warts and all.

Now go on, scrollbomb this ya fucking mental case... No one likes a "know all, know fuck all," like you.

Is that why you're scrollbombing too? Don't mind if I do, maggot.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2018, 12:00:22 AM »

Nah, you'd rather piss and moan at free services like YouTube for not delivering an HD stream while they are in fact in the process of doing so. You're a whinging chump Cathy, I believe I've pointed this out once or twice before. I don't pretend to be an expert in their processes either, despite what you might think of my apparent deeper understanding of their service than you... astounding when you consider the sheer volume of crap you have uploaded to them over the years.

It's hardly a "free service" when they stick ads all over your stuff.... duh...

And blue screening is caused by continual refusal to do updates by Microsoft.... They simply cut off their service and stop you using their product which is the license you buy along with your computers in WA....

The one laughing is me because none of you actually knew what blue screening was, you dunce.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2018, 12:18:00 AM »

I know how to edit videos with 100% accuracy to fit music to and fade out... the whole editing works... and have many at home. They just can't be loaded to YouTube and youtubes editing feature is pathetic and archaic. I've known how to edit for like 5 years, Mr No-fuck-all.

As far as the night time photography goes..I do it all the time.... simply getting a new camera and trying out the features like filming dark movies from a lengthy distance, well now you got me,...that's a new thing and you definitely haven't done it. All you like doing is scrollbombing your bs expertise you claim to have when everyone knows you're a full-on bullshitter without any filming expertise at all. You went to a 4 day festival and came away without one picture. What a laugh.

I buy music.... I support musicians by buying their music... I just don't want to keep on buying the same fucking track over and over.... Get it now bozo?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2018, 12:19:51 AM »

I know exactly what the blue screening was; your computer failing. The funny thing was you insisting you knew better and throwing money at it only to have it fall over... again and again and again.

Maybe you like being laughed at. I guess it's one way to get attention. Probably goes a long way to explaining why you keep whoring useless threads like this one. Just another dinkly little medal under your nick for you, what you don't know is that pretty much each and every one of those medals links people to threads where you've had your arse kicked for being a complete numpty.  :lolatu:

It's hardly a "free service" when the stick ads all over your stuff.... duh...

It's free because you don't pay for it, yet you bitch about it all the same. Typical welfare rat that you are, you stick your hand out for freebies and then whine and complain when they don't do the job you didn't pay for in the time you demand it to. Self entitled freeloader, that's you.

ydre
 - gets a much superior video quality through Vimeo Pro.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2018, 12:55:15 AM »

I know how to edit videos with 100% accuracy to fit music to and fade out... the whole editing works... and have many at home. They just can't be loaded to YouTube and youtubes editing feature is pathetic and archaic. I've known how to edit for like 5 years, Mr No-fuck-all.

What a crock of horseshit! What piece of third world abandonware must you be using that exports YouTurd incompatible file types eh? Really, I wanna know. It's certainly not Adobe Premiere Pro, or even Wondershare Filmora. Fucking hell, even ancient tools like Virtuadub and MPEGsuite output formats that YouTurd will accept. Come on, out with it. What crap have you littered your hard drive with that's failing to talk to YouTurd, numpty?

As far as the night time photography goes..I do it all the time.... simply getting a new camera and trying out the features like filming dark movies from a lengthy distance, well now you got me,...that's a new thing and you definitely haven't done it.
Awww, fuck off you clown, I shot a bunch of footage last year for a promotional video of one of the bands I work for, while I was mixing their sound for stage and front of house AND recorded as a multitrack session for the later 5.1 surround sound mix. Three of the cameras I never clapped eyes on before, five of the cameras were distance shots over the crowd that was there to see them. Nailed it perfectly for a Blu Ray release which they're making a tidy profit out of even now. See if you can white balance a scene of dark audience and brightly lit stage successfully before you start rambling on about what I can and cannot do.  :slap:

All you like doing is scrollbombing your bs expertise you claim to have when everyone knows you're a full-on bullshitter without any filming expertise at all. You went to a 4 day festival and came away without one picture. What a laugh.
First off, it wasn't a four day festival; it was a forty minute performance and fireworks display every night for eight nights ... secondly, I didn't "go to" it, it practically happened on my doorstep. My life is not so bereft of meaning or excitement that I'd feel the need to record highlights for later viewing during times when fuck all is going on because quite simply I don't get the amount of dead spots in my life that you are so desperately trying to fill in on yours.

That "biggest ever in Australia"... I don't know how to break this to you gently and I doubt I would if I did... what you shat your dacks over.... here we get at least two or three of those a year and last year's 150 years celebration? I would be lying my arse off if I pretended it was the "biggest" that had ever taken place in North America. Why on earth bother to take photos of a fireworks display when I can just wander out on to the balcony when the time comes? There's so many of the buggers I couldn't even tell you when the next one is.

I buy music.... I support musicians by buying their music... I just don't want to keep on buying the same fucking track over and over.... Get it now bozo?
Never said you had to, moron. Has Kurt been suffocating you with his rancid ballsweat or have you been snorting the Metamucil again?

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2018, 01:00:57 AM »

You should ask God Dum Sum why he made you such an imbecile with obvious-to-the-whole-planet severe moronism.

My new camera's still shot, from Bicton.

Night time filming quality...from same location, zoomed in.

VVVV

Now I know my cameras ability or lack there of in being able to do what I want.

Put your peabrain into gear before you mouth off. You don't even own a fucking camera,... you'd have to borrow one and even then, you're such a low-life, no one would trust you posting an image claiming it was your own. You'd simply ask one of your acquaintences to help you out.

You're not a photographer's arsehole dum sum... You should quit the pretense otherwise.

Where are your "music" youtubes?

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2018, 01:10:03 AM »

The best camera and brand on the market...

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2018, 01:47:37 AM »

You should ask God Dum Sum why he made you such an imbecile with obvious-to-the-whole-planet severe moronism.

Why's that; because I bother to make endless fun of you for yours? I do it as a public service, since I know you have a victim complex which loves to be smacked about like a redheaded stepchild until you foam at the mouth. It's why The Mor0n trolled you here in the first place.

Now I know my cameras ability or lack there of in being able to do what I want.

Put your peabrain into gear before you mouth off. You don't even own a fucking camera,...

Oh really? Well if I have no camera, feel free to explain to the world how I can do this next bit then...

...at 1.30am with no advance warning I was going to need not just one camera, but also one to take a photo of it. I must have a tonne of really helpful acquaintances on hand willing to help me out to make you look like a know-nothing tool, eh?

Nah, that won't work. Maybe you should just sit there and envy the superior images it generates from the low lighting it's operating in. Now I know your Panasonic Lumix doesn't do that... and my Canon is running in auto mode. I don't need to tell you about just how much lower light it might function in should I set it manually, mainly because you wouldn't know the first thing I'm talking about.

Because you're a stupid old bat. No, don't try to deny it, I saw the video where you were trying to teach your car to call The Mor0n a moron... and you had the hide to call your car "stupid" when it didn't oblige you. You're a fuckwit, Cathy. Just take my word on it; I too am familiar with what my camera is capable of, and by the looks of it, it's a fuckload more than yours.

You're not a photographer's arsehole dum sum... You should quit the pretense otherwise.

And you're certainly not. The difference is, I'm paid for my work.

Where are your "music" youtubes?

Ahhhhaahahhahahaaaaa, I was waiting for this challenge! Let me guess; I don't link you to a video, you'll claim the absence of proof is proof of absence (like any dyed in the wool atheist would do) and if I link you to something I've done for someone else, you and Muffcabbage will saddle up the PII express and start dragging non-members into the fray?

Very well; you want a video I've produced, here it is.

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/the-down-and-dirty-aa/media/166-napalm-media-cun%60tblood-and-the-d%60aspinettes?p=234#post234

Wouldja look at that... no freebie music track. Bwaaahahahhahaaaaa.... :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2018, 01:55:31 AM »

I came here to show off Perth's fireworks...

37,000 separate charges in 30 minutes.... 10 tonnes of explosives in Australia's biggest sky show ever....

Who has supposed to "troll me here" again....

this should be good...

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2018, 02:04:13 AM »

Why's that; because I bother to make endless fun of you for yours? I do it as a public service, since I know you have a victim complex which loves to be smacked about like a redheaded stepchild until you foam at the mouth. It's why The Mor0n trolled you here in the first place.

Oh really? Well if I have no camera, feel free to explain to the world how I can do this next bit then...

...at 1.30am with no advance warning I was going to need not just one camera, but also one to take a photo of it. I must have a tonne of really helpful acquaintances on hand willing to help me out to make you look like a know-nothing tool, eh?

Nah, that won't work. Maybe you should just sit there and envy the superior images it generates from the low lighting it's operating in. Now I know your Panasonic Lumix doesn't do that... and my Canon is running in auto mode. I don't need to tell you about just how much lower light it might function in should I set it manually, mainly because you wouldn't know the first thing I'm talking about.

Because you're a stupid old bat. No, don't try to deny it, I saw the video where you were trying to teach your car to call The Mor0n a moron... and you had the hide to call your car "stupid" when it didn't oblige you. You're a fuckwit, Cathy. Just take my word on it; I too am familiar with what my camera is capable of, and by the looks of it, it's a fuckload more than yours.

And you're certainly not. The difference is, I'm paid for my work.

Ahhhhaahahhahahaaaaa, I was waiting for this challenge! Let me guess; I don't link you to a video, you'll claim the absence of proof is proof of absence (like any dyed in the wool atheist would do) and if I link you to something I've done for someone else, you and Muffcabbage will saddle up the PII express and start dragging non-members into the fray?

Very well; you want a video I've produced, here it is.

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/the-down-and-dirty-aa/media/166-napalm-media-cun%60tblood-and-the-d%60aspinettes?p=234#post234

Wouldja look at that... no freebie music track. Bwaaahahahhahaaaaa.... :snick:

Not your camera you bullshit artist... it's someone elses camera and your YOUTUBE... it's an attachment ...I have to download MORE shit to open it...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.492 seconds with 35 queries.