ThirdRailForum

• June 23, 2018, 06:19:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Australia Day Fireworks from Perth  (Read 855 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
Re: Australia Day Fireworks from Perth
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2018, 12:57:14 AM »

It was a huge pity Vagina moved house, it means I failed
So what else is new?

I failed to repay the damage he did to me
Ohh bawwww, exactly what damage DID he do? You were splashing your own name (your FULL name mind you) across this forum at the time on the pictures you were posting. Pretty much everyone who is anyone saw you doing it... and you're going to bitch about what he's doing on another site... a private site at that? You're so full of shit, you should start carrying rolls of toilet paper around to wipe your mouth.  :rotf:

there is still time for retribution.
Good luck with that, you're gonna need all you can get. Between his timely move and the intervening years of my showing you the error of your gutterclass ways I have to figure your chances of exacting "retribution" for being shown what a weak, spiteful and vindictive slattern you truly are will in no way be realised by the time the gravedigger disturbs your son's bones and dumps you in on top like a sack of garbage.

I've never heard of ATVile....
Liar, you splashed his full name across this forum multiple times until The Mor0n had to put it on the banned words list. Cookie Monster removed it from your block quotes of Doomsday spam many times. Vixen may still remember it, I know Scoundrel does. See, this is your problem Cathy, and it's one that others usually have to learn to their cost; when you go after someone, you don't care who else you put in the crossfire. ATVile was one such person.

None of you are special.... you're all little drug fucked peons.... in other words, worthless.
And you are a few dozen rungs below us... says a lot about you.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2018, 01:17:39 AM »

I'm just about ready to split the flame posts outta this thread. Any objections???

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2018, 01:53:17 AM »

Certainly,.... more coming right up...

Your welcomed!~

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2018, 01:56:50 AM »

I'm just about ready to split the flame posts outta this thread. Any objections???

ffs...

get a day job.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2018, 02:00:18 AM »

Actually, I'll report the ones you should split out. I just glanced over dum sums last entry..

that one can go straight to the bin.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2018, 02:17:45 AM »

Certainly,.... more coming right up...

Your welcomed!~

Pretty!  Yay Australia!

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2018, 02:30:37 AM »

Pretty!  Yay Australia!

It was lovely but I'm a bit conflicted about fireworks.

Our native wildlife lives with us and they were frightened and domestic animals kept in yards too... and even though the ending was massive, that really doesn't equate to a good show ending... I saw one YouTube of a little boy who did NOT like it...because it scared him and another man on the news exclaim it was "over-the-top" 

I think they wasted explosions at the end... they were hidden under too much smoke. With all the fire power they had, it could have gone on for another 30 minutes.

I'm hoping they were criticised for it and when the next one comes around, they'll rethink a better ending... I think it's a man thing... I might say something on fb.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2018, 04:34:09 AM »

There were flame posts in this thread?  :rotf:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2018, 05:01:12 AM »

Say, I wonder if all the second hand content will be split off too. I seem to recall this forum was for ORIGINAL photos and videos, not stuff that was yanked in from other channels.

Right Gapkur?  :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2018, 05:36:35 AM »

Say, I wonder if all the second hand content will be split off too. I seem to recall this forum was for ORIGINAL photos and videos, not stuff that was yanked in from other channels.

Right Gapkur?  :snick:

All my posts are related to my subject...

Yours are not.

Your post was reported but knowing the dipsticks that mod this truck stop pissing hole, your stupid posts will be left up.

Have you ever wondered why no one writes to a moron like you?

Your chops are pathetic and you vote stack and cheat in comps, you cannot flame for shit. Your music isn't brought by mainstream because its craptastic and cringe worthy, and you're a real life brokeassed reject. Me on the other hand, lives in paradise and gets to do great things like see Australia's biggest firework display ever.

You go off topic. Your off topic post needs removal.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2018, 06:01:20 AM »

The greens, oranges and purples were showy

You won't get photos as good as this in the news papers...

Did you like these ones Lemon?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2018, 06:10:47 AM »

All my posts are related to my subject...

So? You would be best advised to read the forum description, it's pretty explicit you know. "Post your original photos and videos and rate the same from others. Only personal items belong here."

And I know you have been posting stuff that isn't yours. So would anyone else who had been bothered to actually watch the videos you posted. How many views DID you get of your burgeoning video efforts again? :grin:

Your post was reported but knowing the dipsticks that mod this truck stop pissing hole, your stupid posts will be left up.
Ohh, I'm sure you'll complain until you are either purple in the gills or you find a sympathetic ear. Or until you realise that The Mor0n has a policy about not awarding medals to threads that have undergone significant moderation (but you could complain about that too I'd imagine).

I'm not fussed either way. Whether Obi or someone else decides to break the continuity of this thread or no, I've still offered my opinion which you asked for in the first place back in the OP and any derailment since then has been as a direct result of you not letting go when I said "and that should be the end of it." There's over three pages of you cracking the shits at me in between there and here, so it's a little rich for you to be bitching about it being my fault. Did I have fun entertaining your squalls and wails? Sure... and my fiancee got a pretty good giggle out of it too. I'd do it all over again and probably will.

And as like as not, you will afford me every opportunity you can to do so, just so you can go and bitch at the management to fight your battles for you.  :grin:

Have you ever wondered why no one writes to a moron like you?
You mean like you're doing now? Nope, can't say I have.  :rotf:

Your chops are pathetic and you vote stack and cheat in comps, you cannot flame for shit. Your music isn't brought by mainstream because its craptastic and cringe worthy, and you're a real life brokeassed reject. Me on the other hand...

...spazzes out about others going off topic before going off topic herself... yes, I have noticed you frequently fail to live up to the lofty standards you insist from others.  :snick:

Look, I don't really give a rat's ass what you think. Not about me or what you think I am or are not capable of, what my financial situation is et al; that's why I'm not throwing out substandard products as you do and begging for others to tell me what they think. I have professionals out here in real life who are more than happy to offer advice and critiques unsolicited. You on the other hand do not and must come here for the advice of a paltry handful of sycophants and the very occasional critiques from professionals such as myself. And considering how badly you take considered opinion when it's offered, it shows.  :grin:

You go off topic. Your off topic post needs removal.
Well we'll see if they cut you any slack for your misuse of this forum when it happens, won't we? After all, their decisions are "discretionary" and I for one am somewhat chuffed about my ability to rile others up to the point they start playing favourites. Mind you though, if it were my decision, I'd be inclined to Chapter 7 the entire thread quite frankly, not because of our history or any reason other than the fact that you have made it abundantly clear to all that you cannot stand on your own two feet and expect the management to fight your battles for you no matter how badly you behave towards others for the last twelve years running and on multiple forums.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2018, 06:18:06 AM »

Cmon, cun'T.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2018, 06:33:28 AM »

Cmon, cun'T.

Cmon what? Am I to understand you are appealing to my better nature? No foul if you are, I actually have a fair bit of respect for what you do, in spite of the amount of shit I give you.

I'll tell you what; I'm agreeable to dropping the back and forth between myself and Gapkur in this thread if it's really bugging you. I said what I needed to say and knowing from the outset that no matter what I offered up, she was going to take issue with it which is why I didn't bother to sugarcoat it. If you are making an appeal to me to be the bigger person at this juncture, just say so.

I can't promise anything on her behalf though. You probably already figured that out already.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2018, 06:34:11 AM »

Cmon, cun'T.

He's jealous because he goes to fireworks and doesn't have a nice camera to take pictures. He's a pathetic loser...

But me, I'm absolutely stoked and using my 4K feature often now and video too. I wasn't interested in learning about those features. I wasted two years not getting familiar with them...

4K is brilliant, it means you can take action shots.... these too are from a distance. I did a road trip recently and got some great wildlife shots...

https://www.facebook.com/1664713407110872/photos/a.1664714917110721.1073741827.1664713407110872/1990155351233341/?type=1&theater

This is what 4K means...

Scroll down to the vid... about 3 pictures down. It explains 4K

https://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/lumix-cameras-video-cameras/lumix-digital-cameras/dmc-fz300.html

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2018, 06:36:20 AM »

If you are making an appeal to me to be the bigger person at this juncture, just say so.

Fuck off moron... go do your blow-up doll while the adults have a sensible experience.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2018, 06:37:52 AM »

...of course, if a certain someone really wants to keep using her thread to "flame" from....

* your daily reality enema chuckles

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2018, 08:03:46 AM »

You told me what you thought... Produce your own fireworks shots and show me yours are better than mine

or bugger off.

Let me know what you think and try to watch each one until the end.

tl;dr :- good job for an amateur. Happy now?

Oh wait....

you can't do that cuz you're full of it.

gig

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2018, 08:05:28 AM »

Fuck off moron... go do your blow-up doll while the adults have a sensible experience.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2018, 09:32:18 AM »

You told me what you thought... Produce your own fireworks shots and show me yours are better than mine

or bugger off.
Go fuck yourself Pig. The best fireworks in this thread are me lighting a fire under your ass and watching you go off like a frog in sock and not a single red cent of that crazy Monopoly money your shithole country runs on needed to be spent for it.  :rotf: And yes, I am taking shots of it... in pdf format as it happens, so if Obi (or someone else) decides to relent later, I'll still have an uninterrupted and contiguous copy how I yet again caused you to go clean off your rocker, even after I extended an olive branch to my good friend Obi and gave him the opportunity to "go easy" on your butthurt ass.

An opportunity which he may yet still exercise. I am, if nothing else, open to the sorts of polite discourse that rational heads may practice. Shit, even Vixen knows that:grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.455 seconds with 35 queries.