• October 16, 2018, 11:11:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Australia Day Fireworks from Perth  (Read 941 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
Re: Australia Day Fireworks from Perth
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2018, 09:45:37 AM »

Oh, and by the way... if any of the staff here would like to exercise the option extended to Obi of pleasantly inviting me to drop this, I'm more than happy to be as reasonable as the language any forthcoming request is framed in. Alternatively, any of you are, as always, more than welcome to moderate any and all accounts you know me to be active under personally and I won't mind either way.

Any of the outcomes are ones I can easily work with and I think you all know why.  :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2018, 09:46:29 AM »

Go fuck yourself Pig. The best fireworks in this thread are me lighting a fire under your ass and watching you go off like a frog in sock and not a single red cent of that crazy Monopoly money your shithole country runs on needed to be spent for it.  :rotf: And yes, I am taking shots of it... in pdf format as it happens, so if Obi (or someone else) decides to relent later, I'll still have an uninterrupted and contiguous copy how I yet again caused you to go clean off your rocker, even after I extended an olive branch to my good friend Obi and gave him the opportunity to "go easy" on your butthurt ass.

An opportunity which he may yet still exercise. I am, if nothing else, open to the sorts of polite discourse that rational heads may practice. Shit, even Vixen knows that:grin:

LOL... me going off my rocker?

I'm not the one that had to use my friends to post a picture of their camera in this thread... you did and I certainly trolled you into making a dick of yourself.... that was the fun part.

Meanwhile.... you have NOTHING to show for yourself.

Quick, you better run off to Cash Converters and buy yourself the latest hot device and claim you got it for new.

And I'll keep admiring my waterproof Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300..

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2018, 10:21:57 AM »

LOL... me going off my rocker?

Yep, absolutely you going off your rocker. You went right off your chump the moment I brought logic and my vast and voluminous experience in video work to bear on your fuzzy and out of focus forays into the world of YouTurds and you've been snarling and frothing at me ever since.

I'm not the one that had to used my friends to post a picture of their camera in this thread... you did
No I didn't. I showed you a camera I have owned for eighteen months... and you went straight into denial over it. What is even funnier is taking photos of it with another camera I own and you avoiding mentioning it completely. You really are a tool... and certainly not the sharpest in the shed.  :grin:

Meanwhile.... you have NOTHING to show for yourself.

I've plenty to show for myself, I'm only prepared to hand you tidbits and scraps however because that is all you deserve.  :lolatu:

Quick, you better run off to Cash Converters and buy yourself the latest hot device and claim you got it for new.
They don't have Cash Converters here, dumbass. As far as I can tell, that's an Australian thing, isn't it? Chain pawnbrokers for broke welfare bludging swamp pigs I think you'll find.

And I really don't think I need a new camera when the six I already have (and have told you about) plus the three my fiancee owns, plus the four or five others which are more or less available for the asking have me more than covered for any videos I might be called upon to produce for my clients. I'll be using a few of them come the end of the month for such as a matter of fact... and no, you will NOT be invited to view the result and offer your critique on it, though I might fire a copy of the finished result Freud's way so he can tell you how great it is, as long as the band doesn't mind. They are paying me for the privilege after all.  :grin:

And I'll keep admiring my waterproof Panasonic lumix...
...while I admire my bank balance, winning personality and oodles of raw talent. Good thing your camera's waterproof, we wouldn't want it shorting out on you from all the tears of frustration you'll be shedding.  :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2018, 10:57:38 AM »

LOL @ you claiming you own 6 cameras as if that is some type of big deal

:lol:

I own more than that if you count the 3 extra dead mobile phones...

You don't have as much money as me, you dopey fuck.... UGH...

:lmao:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2018, 11:08:41 AM »

Lol @ Cunty being up all night writing scroll bombs all weekend!

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2018, 11:12:57 AM »

He's probably on some drug where he can't sleep.... meth or something similar.

Kurt's mobile phone takes pictures as good as any camera...

You wouldn't get sunsets like this where you live Dum Sum....

You'd have to chisel yourself out of your igloo first.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2018, 11:23:25 AM »

Lol @ Cunty being up all night writing scroll bombs all weekend!

He's been continually rubbishing my equipment but since it takes pictures of moon craters, I can hardly complain...

this was a few days before the Blue Blood Moon...

Perth had the best shots of it this year because we had zero cloud coverage...  I got the Blue Blood Super Moon too but I found it a tad boring... Still worth witnessing I guess.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
Super Blue Blood Moon
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2018, 11:43:20 AM »

The big secret to taking pictures of the moon is taking the picture on the sunset setting on your camera IF you have that feature. It's usually -2/3 but taking it -1 or neg -2  darker you'll pick up the craters.... not on an eclipse though with your ordinary camera. It's flatter....

Nearly covered

Fully covered...

40 % covered.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
Super Blue Blood Moon
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2018, 11:48:33 AM »

So, the Dum Sum fool, (since he reckons he is some whoopty-doo photographer, haw haw, snicker) with 6 cameras took how many Super Blue Blood Moons?

lemme guess...

ermmmm NONE!

Amirite?

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2018, 05:36:37 PM »

The greens, oranges and purples were showy

You won't get photos as good as this in the news papers...

Nice vids and pics. Reminds me of this recent new year's pic overlooking the Port of Miami (not mine):

I hope I can make it to Australia some day.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2018, 05:41:42 PM »

Bra1n.... many people are capturing Aurora Australis from WA, Victoria, Tasmania, ...

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2018, 05:42:51 PM »

So, the Dum Sum fool, (since he reckons he is some whoopty-doo photographer, haw haw, snicker) with 6 cameras took how many Super Blue Blood Moons?

lemme guess...

ermmmm NONE!

Amirite?
Damn straight. I wasn't about waste a return flight to Vancouver and freeze my ass off in the predawn just so I could parade about here with happisnaps of a total lunar eclipse when I could simply have downloaded a few off the net like you did.  :snick:

Speaking of which, weren't you wanking on about people going off-topic before? Mind telling me exactly what kind of an Australia Day Firework a blood moon is?  :lolatu:

LOL @ you claiming you own 6 cameras as if that is some type of big deal

To hear you tell it, apparently it's so big a deal that I should be running down to some pawnbroker to buy the latest model. As if that's likely to happen!  :lolatu:

No slag, the Canon I picked up a year and a half ago is sufficient, especially after swapping out its CCD for one that better functions in lower light. That's where mine really pisses all over yours I'd imagine - the after market tweakings. Not that there'd be a great amount of potential for you to invest in such, I mean you are in the middle of nowhere after all. Me? Well I'm only living in the federal capital of the second largest country on the planet and networked in with some pretty cluey folks in the scientific and tech communities so I get to do that sort of thing. You can pretend like that's some type of big deal if you like; where you come from I suppose it would be, but for me it's just one of the perks of living in civilisation.  :grin:
 :lol:

I own more than that if you count the 3 extra dead mobile phones...
Why? You weren't counting them the other day.

Let me guess; you ran on down to Cash Converters and threw five or ten bucks down on the table for a pile of broken ones. So much for "don't need a mobile phone" and "fuck mobile phones"... overnight they've become the most important thing in your life and all because you want to engage in a pissing contest with someone on the other side of the planet.  :snick:

Which is funny in and of itself, but as usual I can go you one better, and all it takes is for me to shoot on over to Carleton University or Algonquin College, rock up to their media department and wave a c-note about. For that price, I not only land myself access to a professional broadcast quality camera, I can also secure the services of someone to operate it for me. One of the perks of working in the entertainment industry, you make contacts in the right places and people do you favours for "mate's rates", so if I ever need that level of quality, I know where to go find it.

I'm happy with the cameras I own.

You don't have as much money as me, you dopey fuck.... UGH...
I'll remember that the next time I see you goldbricking The Mor0n for lottery winnings so you can move out of that hovel you're in and into Cottesloe.

Then I might wander to the door of whichever of my four residences I happen to be at at the time, stand on the stoop and do something totally alien to you... be happy for what I've earned.  :grin:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2018, 05:47:26 PM »

Bra1n.... many people are capturing Aurora Australis from WA, Victoria, Tasmania, ...

Cool. Would love to see your pics if you capture it.

Just came across this pic from Norway on IG today..

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2018, 05:57:14 PM »

<snip>

TL:DR

You're such a clueless clown. You write so much fiction everybody on my end of the computer thinks you're a joke.

1. You don't know me.

2. you'll never be my equal or ever beat me in a month of Sundays.

3. I'll never divulge anything about my real life to you so you're just going to have to live on other people's trolls Mushroom Mind. In the dark, living on bull's shit.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2018, 06:01:43 PM »

Cool. Would love to see your pics if you capture it.

Just came across this pic from Norway on IG today..

I've never seen one or looked for them really...

I'm not confident in using manual settings for taking pictures of the Milky Way or Auroras but my photographers on fb do a great job of both those things.

I'm in some locked down groups so I dare not snag and repost their stuff but later when I come across some, I'll give you a link... in your pm box.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2018, 06:28:41 PM »

Here Bra1n...

this is pretty good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxztjUCp-aM

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2018, 06:59:33 PM »

I understand what you meant in PM (typo and all). That's why I was slightly surprised that you mentioned WA earlier, though not necessarily Perth.

The varying colors are a product of the elements being struck by solar wind in the atmosphere and altitude, not location per se.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2018, 07:01:41 PM »

TL:DR  No refutation eh? Heh, that was easier than I thought it would be. :snick:

You're such a clueless clown. You write so much fiction everybody on my end of the computer thinks you're a joke.  Why don't you make one of your patented videos of your relations looking at you like you're some kind of freak as you feed them their lines to prove it? Or one of you trying to teach your car to do it if your rellies have stopped visiting you.  :lolatu:

1. You don't know me. and you have no idea of how thankful for such small mercies  :rotf:

2. you'll never be my equal or ever beat me in a month of Sundays. ...or how thankful I don't feel the need to stoop to your level to do it. :rotflmao:

3. I'll never divulge anything about my real life to you   :yay: !!!the stoopid bitch is gonna stop posting!!! :yay: so you're just going to have to live on other people's trolls Mushroom Mind. In the dark, living on bull's shit. sounds like a definite upgrade on what you've been serving this whole time  :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2018, 07:01:58 PM »

I'm not a time lapse fan either.

I haven't tried it but I must try sometime.

I usually film something and speed it up... I think time lapsing lightning is a waste...

However, this person's time lapse was out of this world. He had the cell I guess...

He does OK with the big jobs... Our "Kimberley" region is tropical.

https://www.facebook.com/100005344459331/videos/vb.100005344459331/757124047809070/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005344459331

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2018, 07:08:06 PM »

Have you bought a smart phone yet or are you still using a flip phone like Twap?

I use an app called Lapse It Pro for time lapse pics/vids. A bit complicated but the results are fantastic.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ui.LapseItPro&hl=en
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 35 queries.