After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TWAP  (Read 310 times)

plus minus reset

Hammond EggersonTopic starter

• TTORT
  • Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hammond Eggerson probably just rolled in here.
TWAP
« on: February 01, 2018, 10:48:55 AM »

Remember back in the day that you would just take it upon yourself to toss me into every second flame match?

THE TROLLS OF THE ROUND TABLE

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: TWAP
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 10:49:49 AM »

TWAP is too old for that

Now he just plays flash games and groom his cats

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 11:31:23 AM »

Remember back in the day that you would just take it upon yourself to toss me into every second flame match?

I might - if I knew who you were back then.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »

TWAP is too old for that

Now he just plays flash games and groom his cats

He flashes his cats.  He does.
Lem :lmao: n

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 01:26:21 PM »

He flashes his cats.  He does.

he puts a trail of bacon bits around his waist mountain and waits for them

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 01:27:40 PM »

I might - if I knew who you were back then.

It's not as if our ol' gammy granny isn't up to her same ol' tricks.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 01:34:16 PM »

he puts a trail of bacon bits around his waist mountain and waits for them

I thought that was a Brazilian paedophiles modus operandi, or the cornerstone of Rio's Street Urchin Eradication Programme.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 01:40:18 PM »

I thought

You should have stopped right there

The burning smell should be a clear sign

Was the haggis tasting like piss again, Willie?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 01:57:14 PM »

You should have stopped right there

The burning smell should be a clear sign

Was the haggis tasting like piss again, Willie?

I'm sure you think that Willie is a pertinent insult me ol' mucker, but it really isn't. In Scotland it's just another name for Bill, or William. And no insult whatsoever. Like the rest of your parody of relevance to humanity, you start and end at Wikipedia.

Don't get me wrong, you command Portuguese like a Portuguese sailor on his Portuguese hand pump sailing the seven seas of cultural master baiting, like he was born to serve the mistress of tides.

I don't speak your language, and it seems you don't understand mine. All you need to know is I can buy your paradise for a string of Poundstretcher beads and a Crimbo past its sell-by-date selection box.

Wullie is the name you are searching forlornly for, but even that is used as a term of endearment for the same Bill, or William.

Oh, and piss is a Sassenach word. We use pish as a verb or a noun, and pished as an adjective.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 02:06:45 PM »

I was referring to groundskeeper willie, the freak Scottish school janitor from the Simpsons. You seem to like slapstick regional jargon so much, I thought I would show you mine too.

I understand your language, I don't understand your obtuse humor sometimes, though. It's like pure ambiguity covered in nonsense.

You wanna buy a piece Brazoo? I supposed you could buy a piece of land here, but I don't think you'd survive here long enough to learn the language

If heat and the mosquitoes don't do you in, the "street urchin" probably will

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 02:23:15 PM »

I was referring to groundskeeper willie, the freak Scottish school janitor from the Simpsons. You seem to like slapstick regional jargon so much, I thought I would show you mine too.

I understand your language, I don't understand your obtuse humor sometimes, though. It's like pure ambiguity covered in nonsense.

You wanna buy a piece Brazoo? I supposed you could buy a piece of land here, but I don't think you'd survive here long enough to learn the language

If heat and the mosquitoes don't do you in, the "street urchin" probably will

That's what sinks your boat in the paddling pool of your life Rancid. Not understanding my humours while relying on American flag waving jingoism and cultural stereotypes drawn in Korea, as your only port of worth.

We go way back you and I, all the way to Person, and you always struck me as a relevant and intelligent bloke. I admire your skill in the English language, I really do. But rest now, rest from the very stereotype that makes you look dumb. My reference to street urchins being murdered is fact, your reference to some willy nilly is merely a Googled response.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 02:36:00 PM »

That's what sinks your boat in the paddling pool of your life Rancid. Not understanding my humours while relying on American flag waving jingoism and cultural stereotypes drawn in Korea, as your only port of worth.

We go way back you and I, all the way to Person, and you always struck me as a relevant and intelligent bloke. I admire your skill in the English language, I really do. But rest now, rest from the very stereotype that makes you look dumb. My reference to street urchins being murdered is fact, your reference to some willy nilly is merely a Googled response.

I didn't need to google willie to know who he was, what are you talking about?

Let me see what I remember from Scotland

You people are considered very cheap and "frugal"

You had some famine that killed many of you when some disease killed your potatoes and that's what you made you  that way

You guys love soccer (or football, whatever) but don't play it as well as you'd like. I know that because Brazil played you in the World Cup

You hate it when people confuse you with the Irish

I lived in the US for a long time, so it's obviously I assimilated their culture.

Maybe I should head to your foggy neck of the woods to assimilate some of yours. And that scotch.

Maybe that'll shut you up

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 02:53:04 PM »

This probably belongs here somewhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-hEKgyeSAg

:grin:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 03:03:47 PM »

I didn't need to google willie to know who he was, what are you talking about?

Let me see what I remember from Scotland

You people are considered very cheap and "frugal"

You had some famine that killed many of you when some disease killed your potatoes and that's what you made you  that way

You hate it when people confuse you with the Irish

Stop trying to remember what you obviously don't know. You seem to be confusing the Irish Potato Famine with the Highland clearances.

As for being frugal, we invented the modern world and shared it.

From modern economics, to the telephone, television, the universality of time, radar, modern surgery, penicillin, iron working techniques, Logarithms, the theory of electromagnetism, the theory of Uniformitarianism: Modern Geology, The Gregorian telescope, The world's first oil refinery, the concept of latent heat, the pyroscope, atmometer and aethrioscope , the kelvin SI unit of temperature, Hypnotism: Hypnotherapy, surgical anaesthesia, the hypodermic syringe, General anaesthetics, Discovering insulin, X-ray cinematography, ECG [Electrocardiography], ultrasound scanners, criminal fingerprinting, colour photography the refrigerator, the flush toilet, the kaleidoscope, the electric clock, the seismometer, the worlds first functioning tractor beam, modern cloning, Australian rules football, The Bank of England, The American Navy, Curling, Ice Hockey, Rugby Sevens, Golf and your beloved football. 

And I merely scratch the surface of what sentient intelligence recalls Scotland for.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 03:05:29 PM »

This probably belongs here somewhere...

:grin:

Minted.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 03:08:48 PM »

Stop trying to remember what you obviously don't know. You seem to be confusing the Irish Potato Famine with the Highland clearances.

As for being fugal, we invented the modern world and shared it.

From modern economics, to the telephone, television, the universality of time, radar, modern surgery, penicillin, iron working techniques, Logarithms, the theory of electromagnetism, the theory of Uniformitarianism: Modern Geology, The Gregorian telescope, The world's first oil refinery, the concept of latent heat, the pyroscope, atmometer and aethrioscope , the kelvin SI unit of temperature, Hypnotism: Hypnotherapy, surgical anaesthesia, the hypodermic syringe, General anaesthetics, Discovering insulin, X-ray cinematography, ECG [Electrocardiography], ultrasound scanners, criminal fingerprinting, colour photography the refrigerator, the flush toilet, the kaleidoscope, the electric clock, the seismometer, the worlds first functioning tractor beam, modern cloning, Australian rules football, The Bank of England, The American Navy, Curling, Ice Hockey, Rugby Sevens, Golf and your beloved football. 

And I merely scratch the surface of what sentient intelligence recalls Scotland for.
Don't forget about the fact that cross dressing has it's origins in Scottland too since you limp writsted fairies like to blow on things while wearing girl scout uniforms.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 03:13:34 PM »

Don't forget about the fact that cross dressing has it's origins in Scottland too since you limp writsted fairies like to blow on things while wearing girl scout uniforms.

As opposed to the Jews who you can line up on top of a pit and ask them to shoot for the stars.

Nice to see you back Joo, we missed your pale imitation of manly Jewishness.

Fancy a Call-Out?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 03:23:11 PM »

As opposed to the Jews who you can line up on top of a pit and ask them to shoot for the stars.

How many jews can you fit in a Volkswagen

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 03:31:14 PM »

How many jews can you fit in a Volkswagen

Depends, will we be going full Waffen SS and chopping them up and skinning them to make lamp shades, or are we just stuffing a few in the boot of our cultural stereotype?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 03:36:09 PM »

Depends, will we be going full Waffen SS and chopping them up and skinning them to make lamp shades, or are we just stuffing a few in the boot of our cultural stereotype?
Ok... dude... put the epileptic seizure on hold for a second and focus before your own tongue makes it's forth revolution around your chicken neck and asphyxiates you

the answer is alot simpler than that

4.   two in the front seat, two in the back and a 1000 in the ash tray

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA  i crack myself up. Now go somewhere and drown.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 39 queries.