After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TWAP  (Read 311 times)

plus minus reset

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: TWAP
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 04:03:11 PM »

Eh, but wait a minute, you refused to figure into your cultures absolute cowardice, their ability to share their fate. In a VW 1943 Beetle, the Waffen SS proved you can fit at least 322,656 jews, a Cuban cigar and some masticated chewing gum into their ergonomically designed ashtrays.

However, this proved to be a misnomer post war when 322,656 Jews were discovered hiding in a basement on the Palestinian West Bank. Mrs Khalil al-Sakakini was reported as saying,
" I went into the basement to build a bomb for Allah to drive the infidel British scum from my lands, and discovered a number of Jews waiting there for permission to alight in the Holy Land".

It seems The Volkswagen emissions scandal is older than we thought!

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2018, 04:08:49 PM »

Ok... back to the land of unwanted toys you go

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2018, 04:15:19 PM »

Ok... back to the land of unwanted toys you go

You came outa semi-retirement and total embarrassment for me, stop being so hard on yourself. I am here for you.

Fancy a call-out? Like the good old days where you run screaming into errrr...semi-retirement.

I get it, this whole manning up thing really isn't going to work out for ye!

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 09:44:50 PM »

Wow, what a rough two days for the stock market.

It's been bloodshed

but hey, nothing worse than that bitcoin shit that flew south for the winter .... what a fucking haircut  :lol:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 10:00:20 PM »

It's been bloodshed

but hey, nothing worse than that bitcoin shit that flew south for the winter .... what a fucking haircut  :lol:

Yeah, paper money based on promises are almost as worthless as e-currency based on wishes, hopes and dreams.

But until grocery stores start accepting gold for bread, the dollar still has value.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2018, 10:04:14 PM »

The grocery store just up the road from my studio has a Bitcoin autoteller in it.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2018, 10:06:25 PM »

The grocery store just up the road from my studio has a Bitcoin autoteller in it.

Hope they didn't pay "real" money to have it installed.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2018, 10:35:15 PM »

Hope they didn't pay "real" money to have it installed.

No idea. The proprietor is a friend of mine though, I might ask him the next time I see him. If I remember. I wouldn't imagine it would be that steep an outlay though, the cost of anchoring it to a slab and hooking it into the network wouldn't be much and the lease of the unit itself is likely factored in to the charges levied against transactions. I've noticed quite a few BTC tellers about town now since I first started noticing them up the country some time around the middle of 2016. A fortuitous leap of faith investing in it when I did, it smoothed more than its share of financial wrinkles. Not so sure about where it's going to go now that governments are scrambling to get their hooks into it, but the ride was fun while it lasted.  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 03:16:45 AM »

Yeah, paper money based on promises are almost as worthless as e-currency based on wishes, hopes and dreams.

But until grocery stores start accepting gold for bread, the dollar still has value.

Shut up with your Paleolithic economics, old queen.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 03:18:02 AM »

The one you stand outside of and bum money every day?
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 03:18:43 AM »

It's been bloodshed

Poor Freud.
You recognize the sink?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2018, 03:58:17 AM »

Shut up with your Paleolithic economics, old queen.

I guess you have no need for real money if you have one of these in your pocket...

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2018, 04:23:46 AM »

Poor Freud.

Poor jiggyboo's that equate a shitcoin drop like BTC's inevitable with a hedged field in the portfolio....

...suppose that's why you still shovel fryer grease at Arby's and I live much better, Pooftanegro...  :lolatu:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2018, 05:48:51 AM »

I guess you have no need for real money if you have one of these in your pocket...

A card that isn't valid anywhere?  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2018, 07:09:44 AM »

A card that isn't valid anywhere?  :rotf:

You have a wallet full of them, sum slouch
You recognize the sink?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2018, 07:19:04 AM »

You have a wallet full of them, sum slouch

Funny you should say that. Next to me on my side desk is an envelope stuffed with various cards. Most were worthless when I got them for having such good credit, when in actuality they were sent by scammers looking to get my banking info. Some are outdated auto club and genuine credit cards. Dunno why I keep them, but the spiders do enjoy spinning small webs in there.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2018, 07:29:21 AM »

Funny you should say that. Next to me on my side desk is an envelope stuffed with various cards. Most were worthless when I got them for having such good credit, when in actuality they were sent by scammers looking to get my banking info. Some are outdated auto club and genuine credit cards. Dunno why I keep them, but the spiders do enjoy spinning small webs in there.

You keep them because you’re a hoarder. 
You recognize the sink?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2018, 08:00:52 AM »

You keep them because you’re a hoarder.

One day plastic credit cards will be as valuable as aluminum cans are. Sure, you can recycle them now if you wanna pay for a bin to the trash pickup guys, but there's no profit in that. Hell, if I was 60 years younger, I'd start trying to corner the market on old credit cards, just like people were doing with AOL startup disks. They made decent frisbies, by the way.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2018, 11:08:42 AM »

One day plastic credit cards will be as valuable as aluminum cans are. Sure, you can recycle them now if you wanna pay for a bin to the trash pickup guys, but there's no profit in that. Hell, if I was 60 years younger, I'd start trying to corner the market on old credit cards, just like people were doing with AOL startup disks. They made decent frisbies, by the way.
And they come in handy for opening locked doors too.  :snick:

And you're right when you say that expired cards will appreciate in value, though by just how much remains to be seen. Precedent has already been established for such "craziness", you need only check what collectors are willing to pay for things like the Penny Black, first generation Sony Walkmans and old Motorola brick styled cellphones.

I mean who knows... an Access Florida card which has never ever been used...

...might actually be worth something in the future.  :grin:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.824 seconds with 36 queries.