ThirdRailForum

• February 21, 2018, 06:32:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Cunty’s memoir titles  (Read 416 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 310
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Cunty’s memoir titles
« on: February 02, 2018, 09:14:57 AM »

50 Shades of Couch

Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Cunty’s memoir titles
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 09:15:20 AM »

The Green Mouf

Lolwut?

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 09:17:46 AM »

Ben Gay:  A Tale of the Cunty

Lolwut?

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 09:19:59 AM »

12 Years a Slouch

Lolwut?

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 05:31:10 PM »

You’re mentioned in Chapter 69.
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 05:17:22 AM »

Irionically he doesn’t mention you.

Lolwut?

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 05:19:31 AM »

Raging Bullshit

Lolwut?

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 01:28:24 PM »

How to live 50 years on somebody else's couch.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 01:31:16 PM »

Cohab Cronicles

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 01:35:05 PM »

Gimpin' through life with Freud

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2018, 02:48:56 PM »

"How I made the brokeback butch Benzo and the Arbys kid cry"

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2018, 05:33:11 PM »

"How I made the brokeback butch Benzo and the Arbys kid cry"

We’re talking memoirs here not fiction.  Stick to self-help and cookbooks, fat boy. 

Lolwut?

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 06:08:52 PM »

Irionically he doesn’t mention you.

That’s because I’m the ghostwriter.  Doh!
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 06:13:59 PM »

Only book I see here is Game of Drones

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2018, 06:36:08 PM »

Only book I see here is Game of Drones

"The Lannisters send their retards."
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Mellow Yellow

• Shit Disturber
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Mellow Yellow seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mellow Yellow seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »

If I were a mod, I’d Chapter 7 this thread upon its birth.

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2018, 07:38:02 PM »

If I were a mod, I’d Chapter 7 this thread upon its birth.

The doctor should have chapter 7 you upon your birth. 

Lolwut?

Mellow Yellow

• Shit Disturber
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Mellow Yellow seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mellow Yellow seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 03:51:59 AM »

The doctor should have chapter 7 you upon your birth.

With such originality and scathing wit, is it any wonder why you’re a part of Team Cunt Wrangler?

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2018, 05:59:57 AM »

With such originality and scathing wit, is it any wonder why you’re a part of Team Cunt Wrangler?

Oh, the irony.

Lolwut?

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2018, 03:56:13 PM »

We’re talking memoirs here not fiction.  Stick to self-help and cookbooks, fat boy.
you're right. There's nothing butch about Benzo. Thanks for pointing that out.

"How I made the brokeback Benzo and the Arbys nigger cry"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.317 seconds with 40 queries.