• October 19, 2018, 10:52:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arrr ye fopshaving dogfondlers ay be salty! ARrrRr!!!  (Read 213 times)

plus minus reset

FatbeardTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Fatbeard probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Rum Pillage an' Rapine! ArrRrr!
Arrr ye fopshaving dogfondlers ay be salty! ARrrRr!!!
« on: February 03, 2018, 05:06:19 AM »

Arr ye dogz! Ye fishwives! Ye dollyrapists! Ay be FATBEARD!!! ARrARrARARraR!

Ay be here to settle a score wi' yomoma (she gave the whole crew clap)!!!

Ye lollygaggers! Ye harlots! Ye spawn o' Gin Line! FEEEeeRRRR MEEeeee! ArrrrRRrrRRr!

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Arrr ye fopshaving dogfondlers ay be salty! ARrrRr!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 05:49:21 AM »

You be a clown, but welcome anyway.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Hammond Eggerson

• TTORT
  • Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hammond Eggerson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 10:05:20 AM »

Apparently Wise is big fan of John Wayne....

Gacey.
THE TROLLS OF THE ROUND TABLE

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 10:11:16 AM »

Apparently Wise is big fan of John Wayne....

Gacey.

It was time for a change of avs and sigs...

BTW, today is Ice Cream For Breakfast Day...

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 11:57:22 AM »

You be a clown, but welcome anyway.

Looks like yer a clown today.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 12:00:40 PM »

Looks like yer a clown today.

Ah, you noticed.

Hammond Eggerson

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 03:19:16 PM »

It was time for a change of avs and sigs...

BTW, today is Ice Cream For Breakfast Day...

Sounds great.

Should I bring my own Frebreez to cover the stench of cat piss and corpses?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 06:22:50 PM »

Sounds great.

Should I bring my own Frebreez to cover the stench of cat piss and corpses?

Might as well. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Hammond Eggerson

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 10:13:25 PM »

Might as well. Sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm loving that chop job in your siggy, but it seems thus far I'm the only one with any appreciation for your morbidly twisted sense of humor.

Not the most well informed bunch of trolls you've got here I suppose. But that really comes as no surprise.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 11:46:45 PM »

I'm loving that chop job in your siggy, but it seems thus far I'm the only one with any appreciation for your morbidly twisted sense of humor.

Not the most well informed bunch of trolls you've got here I suppose. But that really comes as no surprise.

Schluuurp, so noted.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 10:36:25 AM »

Dumbass, we know his layers of jokes.   :eyes:

Hammond Eggerson

• TTORT
  • Lictor
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 11:08:59 PM »

The only thing you get is the BBC right up your poop chute, you dirty old coal burner.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 01:33:32 AM »

The only thing you get is the BBC right up your poop chute, you dirty old coal burner.

Sure thing,  :gary:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.423 seconds with 36 queries.