• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FK U! Warcraft Trolls Must Die!!!  (Read 99 times)

plus minus reset

FatbeardTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Fatbeard probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Rum Pillage an' Rapine! ArrRrr!
FK U! Warcraft Trolls Must Die!!!
« on: February 03, 2018, 10:38:06 AM »

Arrrr ye scumbag rattlecunt backbiters! Arrr ye biscuiteaters!
FEEL THE RAGE OF FATBEARD!!! ARRrrrrglegargle!

Arrr aye ay play World of Warcraft. Fk U if you dont like it wow is fun. Eye only play on private servers because aye spends all me money on grog and cheap women. (They are cheap but ay get through alot of both).

Been interested in setting up a server of my own as ay like computers and software too (fk u all computers aren't retarded!) (pirates are allowed hobbies READ THE ROOLS DUMBASS!) ... believe me Ive seen it all over 10+ years. Seen whole servers wiped... been hounded by angry mobs ... called a noob...

ANNnnyway ...

A year ago i joined EMUDEVS (dont bother looking they closed more on this)... introduced meself ... joined in and even contributed a little in terms of posts etc. The body of work freely uploaded by the community there was impressive and ay wanted to be a part of it so shoot me for being stoopid.

In their marketplace, aye posted an ad. The content matters little ... it seemed helpful and funny and stood to make me some money each time some poor sod responded. No need to be coy ... Anony Visa Card for use opening Amazon AWS year long free trials ... thought it might actually be useful to a community of povs interested in hosting game servers... really!

It wasn't.

Suddenly aye be banned from the EMUDEVS site .... not just banned ... my IP is banned too so oi can no longer even see the site and read the project eye am into over there.

Ay registered a new account via another IP and asked what the problem was. Rudeness and another ban!

"FUCKERS!" aye thought and posted a pile of pictures over their site purporting to be thier mothers in various states of undress. Was ay wrong to do it? In any case they closed the site a day later, with no notice, no discussion, and no refunds for their vip members of whom aye count myself lucky to be apart!

Work lost... time wasted ... but ok fk em.

Posted a note on ACWEB (wow code forum link below....) and left it at that.

Some time later ....

Looking at ACWEB theres a really rude and inacurate description of events there... look for QQrofl's post.
ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?226796-EmuDevs-site-down

OFM! Now they have muted my account at ACWEB (reading there for years...don't care)... registered a new account and forget... posted elsewhere... and FK ME the trolls have followed me over to the TrinityCore website HERE...
community.trinitycore.org/topic/13957-335a-npcbots-spp-compiles-on-linux-but-same-source-fails-on-windows-7-vs2015/

The TC and ACWEB sites are nests of vipers at times, but not the place to have a public brawl.
So ... Anyone who wants a fight about it ... come on down. Call me a cunt?! Rage at me or crack wize? Ay got the time to deal with you publicly, personally and with prejudice. CUMMON ye lazy, irresponsible and feckless toss pots ahy will take ye on point by point and grind ye into the deep like a worn out hookah!

ARRRGHHHHH!!!!

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: FK U! Warcraft Trolls Must Die!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 10:58:13 AM »

as soon as this fool said the current dumbed down version of world of warcraft (might as well be a one button click game for all the skill it takes to play now)   is cool...he became just another  TCW member

FatbeardTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Fatbeard probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Rum Pillage an' Rapine! ArrRrr!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 11:02:42 AM »

Legion? Worst update EVER!

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 04:44:45 PM »

Project Ascension, baby.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 06:12:07 PM »

This is the longest I've seen a pirate speak, I think
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.399 seconds with 35 queries.