News:

Here we go again...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BEnzo  (Read 601 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: BEnzo
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2018, 11:00:31 PM »

Lol. caskur prolly has my picture in her archives and doesn't even realize it, that's the irony. I dropped it at BH, and caskur and I were enemies at the time. So she probably grabbed it, assuming she saw it. Like I said before, I dropped the pic and nobody gave a shit.

And I don't have a uni-brow, fat boy-

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2018, 01:40:34 AM »

So, your stupidity affects your intellect AND your verbal interpretation skills

My guess is that your poor eating habits when living in those gypsy camps as a child stunted your brain development.

You wait around and beg for pics of other men, of course you're gay. I'm just glad I got to be the one to break it to you

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 309
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2018, 02:11:59 AM »

Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 220
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2018, 09:57:03 AM »

I am neither an admin or a mod at PO....

I do not lie.

You lie as you breath swamp manatee, you lifted Benzovers fake profile picture of Gaydar?

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2018, 10:42:20 AM »

You lie as you breath swamp manatee, you lifted Benzovers fake profile picture of Gaydar?

You have the Gaydar App on your phone, fanook-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2018, 02:50:19 PM »

Cookie is a donut puncher. 

Lolwut?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 03:40:53 PM »

Id fucking cold clock you pair of Bitchweight wusses in a nanosecond. :yay:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2018, 04:11:16 PM »

You like your cocks cold, aye. 

Lolwut?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2018, 06:52:30 PM »

Penne....

Penne is rich people food compared to what she used to have.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2018, 06:53:01 PM »

Lol. caskur prolly has my picture in her archives and doesn't even realize it, that's the irony. I dropped it at BH, and caskur and I were enemies at the time. So she probably grabbed it, assuming she saw it. Like I said before, I dropped the pic and nobody gave a shit.

And I don't have a uni-brow, fat boy-

So just post the fucking pic, you fucking wuss

Or are you too chicken?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2018, 06:53:55 PM »

You wait around and beg for pics of other men, of course you're gay. I'm just glad I got to be the one to break it to you

Calling on someone's wussiness is not begging, you incredibly daft bint

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2018, 10:43:45 PM »

So just post the fucking pic, you fucking wuss

Or are you too chicken?

Ain't happenin' brownie-

caskur prolly has it. Who knows, granny panty or Cuntflake could have it too. It was a good, rather old, scanned in picture. I wore green.

You won't like it. You'll be sucking down a glass of that Nazi train beer if you see it. Lol.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2018, 11:10:42 PM »

Ain't happenin' brownie-

caskur prolly has it. Who knows, granny panty or Cuntflake could have it too. It was a good, rather old, scanned in picture. I wore green.

It's true, he had snot all down his front.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2018, 03:47:08 AM »

Penne is rich people food

Poor deprived rancid, only ever gets to eat bugs and tree sap, no wonder he's so jealous of me and my pasties

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2018, 03:53:53 AM »

Penne is rich people food compared to what she used to have.

I've never heard of Penne...

Does it have other names?

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2018, 03:56:57 AM »

Oh yeah... I just looked it up.

I hate that tubed pasta... the water never drains out thoroughly...

I go for the spiral pasta or the cute little bows...

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2018, 04:03:04 AM »

Oh yeah... I just looked it up.

I hate that tubed pasta... the water never drains out thoroughly...

I go for the spiral pasta or the cute little bows...

I was about to post you would call it tube Pasta or big macaroni in your low IQ Culinary think then you posted that. :rotf:

Its easy to drain you just give it a shake then it goes into a sauce, you dont eat it plain you mutton head. :lolatu:

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2018, 04:45:13 AM »

Poor deprived rancid, only ever gets to eat bugs and tree sap, no wonder he's so jealous of me and my pasties

He eats outside because of Libbrulls.
:rollpin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin:

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2018, 04:49:50 AM »

As a "helper" she's utter shite for execution but top marks for tenacity.
Except tenacity doesn't work with utter shite execution so... we're back to complete fail.

Caskur cracks me up. 
:rollpin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2018, 05:08:15 AM »

Its easy to drain you just give it a shake then it goes into a sauce, you dont eat it plain you mutton head. :lolatu:

Draining that stupid tubed pasta takes longer than the spiral pasta hence it goes cold quicker, smartarse.

You're not a fucking cook so quit pretending you are, ya bloody know-all wanker... fuck off.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.367 seconds with 41 queries.