• February 18, 2018, 12:01:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Here we go again...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: John-John and Benzover were snuggling in bed...  (Read 794 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: John-John and Benzover were snuggling in bed...
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 06:07:45 PM »

I agree... there's not much left of this frazzled deflated thing.

Funny, you look rather inflated in your pic

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2018, 06:35:57 PM »

Funny, you look rather inflated in your pic

See? The poor thing is in tatters and can barely scrape up enough synaptic spark to cough out a physical appearance lame.
I doubt even duct tape can save it now.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2018, 06:37:55 PM »

I think you're fast running out of game. I think you and Vit badly need new material and to reach a bit higher for that fruit

No one has to reach high or far for fruit on this forum.
:rollpin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2018, 07:28:19 PM »

See? The poor thing is in tatters and can barely scrape up enough synaptic spark to cough out a physical appearance lame.

No need to get eggy, I was only being honest. If it's any consolation din wins the fat

No one has to reach high or far for fruit on this forum.

^^^ fact of the day

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 309
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2018, 08:03:07 PM »

I know you don't think.  :snack:

You think of cawk, ya green-toothed faggot.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

your daily reality enemaTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 08:06:18 PM »

Duct tape can fix a lot of things, "stupid" is not one of them.

Though it can muffle it significatly...

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 08:09:44 PM »

Did you duct tape Freud’s tattered rectum?

Lolwut?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 08:10:23 PM »

Guess you should have used flex-seal.

Lolwut?

your daily reality enemaTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 10:36:34 AM »

Looks like nobody is paying you any attention John-John, perhaps you should chimp out some more... maybe get that female impersonator Freddy to come in and clean up after you.  :lolatu:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2018, 08:48:39 PM »

You’re paying attention. 

Lolwut?

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2018, 10:54:28 PM »

Guess you should have used flex-seal.

Oh man, those two gimps would dip their wicks in flex-seal for sure-

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2018, 01:51:22 PM »

Looks like nobody is paying you any attention John-John, perhaps you should chimp out some more... maybe get that female impersonator Freddy to come in and clean up after you.  :lolatu:

Translation, please would someone post in my shit thread some more. Somebody, anybody, waaaaaaaah

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2018, 02:13:43 PM »

Translation, please would someone post in my shit thread some more. Somebody, anybody, waaaaaaaah

*Translation:

You're welcome.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2018, 03:28:18 PM »

Evidently Vitriol feels sorry for cunt too and wants to help the cause

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2018, 03:46:01 PM »

Vits a champion for backward minorities.

Don't EVER mention the word `nigger` in his presence as that seems to set him off on a rant.You can mention rednecks all you like though as he seems to think that's not racist at all.

Yep,our Vit is quite a clever guy  :rotf:

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »

Whether or not I feel sorry for S'Cunt is immaterial in this event.
I simply cannot abide atrocious grammar and it was you, only you, who triggered me by using a comma where you should have used a colon.
...no, I don't mean you should have used Reaper. He's an asshole and that's completely different.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2018, 05:17:57 PM »

Whether or not I feel sorry for S'Cunt is immaterial in this event.
I simply cannot abide atrocious grammar and it was you, only you, who triggered me by using a comma where you should have used a colon.
...no, I don't mean you should have used Reaper. He's an asshole and that's completely different.

Looks like I've got my own personal English tutor, cool

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »

Don't EVER mention the word `nigger` in his presence

Don't worry, I won't

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2018, 05:57:45 PM »

Looks like I've got my own personal English tutor, cool

I wouldn't go that far... unless you want to negotiate some recompense for my inevitable pain and suffering?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2018, 06:07:54 PM »

Don't EVER mention the word `nigger` in his presence as that seems to set him off on a rant.You can mention rednecks all you like though as he seems to think that's not racist at all.

Yep,our Vit is quite a clever guy  :rotf:

Vit would really be a good  Messiah

He has the hair and moral code for it
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 41 queries.