ThirdRailForum

• February 21, 2018, 06:31:53 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Private Forums  (Read 335 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 247
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Old Private Forums
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:35:09 PM »

Since having been made an admin, whole "new" sub-forums are now accessible for me to view.

The history of this site - and the antics of its' early posters - have me laughing my ass off.

Battles over who is or isn't a good/bad poster, discussions about mods and shoutboxes and other debate forums and racism and sexist crap and inter-forum flame battles and bot attacks and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

It truly does take all the running you can do to stay in the same place.

Sadly missing now, are some really good posters.

Some may be now and then lurkers, some may be dead, some simply got fed up with all they FAG/GAY crap that permeated the boards way back then.

What goes around, comes around, right???

You assholes that only faglame and call each other pedos, are doiing nothing to build this site. Even calling Jiggy a niggy has gotten stale.

You complain there are no quality posters here, but be honest - what have you done to drag any one new in here???

A few months ago, BRA1N dropped a post asking who would be interested in being an official "envoy" for TRF. No one stepped up.

Oh, a few may have dropped a link to TRF in random forums. Some, including myself, dropped the link in various social media venues. Even in Yahoo, AOL type news media discussion theads.

You folkers worry about who the "guests" are in the Who's Online area. While most are bots, I can tell you that many truly are legit lurkers, hoping to find an interest in joining ThirdRail.

You all post and or lurk elsewhere. Surely you wanna see the quality of posters upgraded here, yes???

One of the old members posted this years ago:

Fuck that, I WANT Stormfront people, radical Muslims and Jews, right to life freaks, Teabaggers and birthers, and all kinds of dysfunctional people to post here so that I can finally let loose on someone. Trust me, the fireworks would be great if we had some really heated discussions with people you cant stand. It sucks when everyone is in the mainstream (and friendly).

Your thoughts??

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Old Private Forums
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 08:43:39 PM »

TRF is a pitstop, not a destination. If Bra1n wants people to rep TRF offsite, he needs to pay them for it. Or he should make you do it.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:50:58 PM »

TRF is a pitstop, not a destination. If Bra1n wants people to rep TRF offsite, he needs to pay them for it. Or he should make you do it.

Hell, I was promoting this site back in 2010 with a link to it in my "Diversions" sig and pages, which were dropped in dozens of forums, and other places. 100's of thousands of posts. And all the while, I was an admin at CosmicOutpost.

TRF leaned left, CO leaned right, and BH was always in the gutter.

OOTIKOF members prided themselves on promoting Flametown wherever we went. Ask Vitriol for details.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 310
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 08:54:32 PM »

Since having been made an admin, whole "new" sub-forums are now accessible for me to view.

The history of this site - and the antics of its' early posters - have me laughing my ass off.

Battles over who is or isn't a good/bad poster, discussions about mods and shoutboxes and other debate forums and racism and sexist crap and inter-forum flame battles and bot attacks and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

It truly does take all the running you can do to stay in the same place.

Some may be now and then lurkers, some may be dead, some simply got fed up with all they FAG/GAY crap that permeated the boards way back then.

You assholes that only faglame and call each other pedos, are doiing nothing to build this site. Even calling Jiggy a niggy has gotten stale.

You complain there are no quality posters here, but be honest - what have you done to drag any one new in here???

A few months ago, BRA1N dropped a post asking who would be interested in being an official "envoy" for TRF. No one stepped up.

Oh, a few may have dropped a link to TRF in random forums. Some, including myself, dropped the link in various social media venues. Even in Yahoo, AOL type news media discussion theads.

You folkers worry about who the "guests" are in the Who's Online area. While most are bots, I can tell you that many truly are legit lurkers, hoping to find an interest in joining ThirdRail.

You all post and or lurk elsewhere. Surely you wanna see the quality of posters upgraded here, yes???

One of the old members posted this years ago:

Your thoughts??

Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 08:56:08 PM »

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 08:57:48 PM »

Dude, stfu. You post at a forum with 3 stags...and an owner with a strap-on.

Lolwut?

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 08:58:48 PM »

Dude, stfu. You post at a forum with 3 stags.

To be more accurate, cw is bi.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 08:59:52 PM »

To be more accurate, cw is bi.

I stand corrected. 

Lolwut?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 09:00:59 PM »

Niggy!!!!

I know you had to see that one coming from a mile away.

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »

Speaking purely for myself, I am not a moderator so it is not incumbent upon me to exercise quality control over the content of this site any more than it is incumbent upon me to exercise administrative duties over its nuts and bolts operation. Be that as it may, I've offered advice on a number of fronts on how to improve the content fortunes of this and other sites over the years. The recommendations were made in good faith with a view to promoting a sustainable game, nothing more, nothing less.

By and large they were not adopted. In the rare instances that they were, they were often undermined by those seeking to score points rather than invest in the longevity of the game. More often than not though it was laziness and abiding desire to cater to the lowest common denominator that has found us at this "Twitterverse" which you are bemoaning now. The kludge and fluff you pandered to yesterday now rules the roost and there is no incentive for the people who can entertain in meaningful and creative ways to be bothered in doing so and it's that very absence which is the root of your failure to attract anything new, much less sustainable.

That's probably for the best. You have your social network here, the rules provide for them a "safe space" where nothing too outrageous or shocking might be attempted, effectively hamstringing the kinds of invective that was the spice of flaming life decades ago. Accept the twilight years and be thankful they are yours. I can honestly say that there is very little I could personally find to recommend this place to a stranger since most of the people I tend to associate with outside of this place are used to a much freer range of expression than this place provides and would treat the constant bookending of "couch", "cohab", "cawk" one liners as they might a panhandler forcibly interrupting a meaningful discourse to beg for change or smokes out on the street. Like it or not, Third Rail has become the "cheap seats" of flaming and your only real options are to either accept this or burn it all to the ground and start afresh elsewhere.

Bear in mind that if you adopt the latter recommendation, your success will depend largely on who, if anyone, you take with you.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 09:15:40 PM »

Dude, stfu. You post at a forum with 3 stags...and an owner with a strap-on.

Shush, Xeno.... get back to stuffing bowling balls up your keister and reenacting your mother giving birth.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 09:16:47 PM »

Shush, Xeno.... get back to stuffing bowling balls up your keister and reenacting your mother giving birth.

Get a job, loser. 

Lolwut?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 09:21:50 PM »

Get a job, loser.

^^^ Arby's chimp venting...  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 09:23:35 PM »

He still hasn't recovered from the revelations of his farting contest with Benzover.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 10:24:01 PM »

He still hasn't recovered from the revelations of his farting contest with Benzover.  :snick:

Stick to the topic, faggot-

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 04:00:30 AM »

Speaking purely for myself, I am not a moderator so it is not incumbent upon me to exercise quality control over the content of this site any more than it is incumbent upon me to exercise administrative duties over its nuts and bolts operation. Be that as it may, I've offered advice on a number of fronts on how to improve the content fortunes of this and other sites over the years. The recommendations were made in good faith with a view to promoting a sustainable game, nothing more, nothing less.

By and large they were not adopted. In the rare instances that they were, they were often undermined by those seeking to score points rather than invest in the longevity of the game. More often than not though it was laziness and abiding desire to cater to the lowest common denominator that has found us at this "Twitterverse" which you are bemoaning now. The kludge and fluff you pandered to yesterday now rules the roost and there is no incentive for the people who can entertain in meaningful and creative ways to be bothered in doing so and it's that very absence which is the root of your failure to attract anything new, much less sustainable.

That's probably for the best. You have your social network here, the rules provide for them a "safe space" where nothing too outrageous or shocking might be attempted, effectively hamstringing the kinds of invective that was the spice of flaming life decades ago. Accept the twilight years and be thankful they are yours. I can honestly say that there is very little I could personally find to recommend this place to a stranger since most of the people I tend to associate with outside of this place are used to a much freer range of expression than this place provides and would treat the constant bookending of "couch", "cohab", "cawk" one liners as they might a panhandler forcibly interrupting a meaningful discourse to beg for change or smokes out on the street. Like it or not, Third Rail has become the "cheap seats" of flaming and your only real options are to either accept this or burn it all to the ground and start afresh elsewhere.

Bear in mind that if you adopt the latter recommendation, your success will depend largely on who, if anyone, you take with you.

I know you're trying to be serious, but this comes to mind:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 06:17:27 AM »

I know you're trying to be serious, but...

...but you would prefer a good old fashioned one liner war any day, got it.

Fair enough, riddle me this: why bitch at anyone else here for not stepping forward to rep The Mor0n as an "ambassador" when your own efforts and indeed that of the entire Ootikof apparently fell so flat, "eh fag?"? :lolatu:

#BOOM, #OBIsCouch

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 06:21:28 AM »

#BlackCouchDown!

#BlackCouchDown!

#BOOM!

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 06:29:40 AM »

This is where Obi should pop up with the Cum Wrangling cheersquad in tow to claim the OP was in fact a cunning troll....  :snack:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 06:44:12 AM »

...but you would prefer a good old fashioned one liner war any day, got it.

Fair enough, riddle me this: why bitch at anyone else here for not stepping forward to rep The Mor0n as an "ambassador" when your own efforts and indeed that of the entire Ootikof apparently fell so flat, "eh fag?"? :lolatu:

#BOOM, #OBIsCouch

Actually, in the past few months, a number of my right wing pals signed up. I know you enjoy sparring with Lokmar, as one example.

As for "the entire OOTIKOF", we promote flamage and debate wherever we go.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.39 seconds with 36 queries.