dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:42:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Private Forums  (Read 389 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Old Private Forums
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:35:09 PM »

Since having been made an admin, whole "new" sub-forums are now accessible for me to view.

The history of this site - and the antics of its' early posters - have me laughing my ass off.

Battles over who is or isn't a good/bad poster, discussions about mods and shoutboxes and other debate forums and racism and sexist crap and inter-forum flame battles and bot attacks and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

It truly does take all the running you can do to stay in the same place.

Sadly missing now, are some really good posters.

Some may be now and then lurkers, some may be dead, some simply got fed up with all they FAG/GAY crap that permeated the boards way back then.

What goes around, comes around, right???

You assholes that only faglame and call each other pedos, are doiing nothing to build this site. Even calling Jiggy a niggy has gotten stale.

You complain there are no quality posters here, but be honest - what have you done to drag any one new in here???

A few months ago, BRA1N dropped a post asking who would be interested in being an official "envoy" for TRF. No one stepped up.

Oh, a few may have dropped a link to TRF in random forums. Some, including myself, dropped the link in various social media venues. Even in Yahoo, AOL type news media discussion theads.

You folkers worry about who the "guests" are in the Who's Online area. While most are bots, I can tell you that many truly are legit lurkers, hoping to find an interest in joining ThirdRail.

You all post and or lurk elsewhere. Surely you wanna see the quality of posters upgraded here, yes???

One of the old members posted this years ago:

Fuck that, I WANT Stormfront people, radical Muslims and Jews, right to life freaks, Teabaggers and birthers, and all kinds of dysfunctional people to post here so that I can finally let loose on someone. Trust me, the fireworks would be great if we had some really heated discussions with people you cant stand. It sucks when everyone is in the mainstream (and friendly).

Your thoughts??

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Old Private Forums
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 08:43:39 PM »

TRF is a pitstop, not a destination. If Bra1n wants people to rep TRF offsite, he needs to pay them for it. Or he should make you do it.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:50:58 PM »

TRF is a pitstop, not a destination. If Bra1n wants people to rep TRF offsite, he needs to pay them for it. Or he should make you do it.

Hell, I was promoting this site back in 2010 with a link to it in my "Diversions" sig and pages, which were dropped in dozens of forums, and other places. 100's of thousands of posts. And all the while, I was an admin at CosmicOutpost.

TRF leaned left, CO leaned right, and BH was always in the gutter.

OOTIKOF members prided themselves on promoting Flametown wherever we went. Ask Vitriol for details.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 08:54:32 PM »

Since having been made an admin, whole "new" sub-forums are now accessible for me to view.

The history of this site - and the antics of its' early posters - have me laughing my ass off.

Battles over who is or isn't a good/bad poster, discussions about mods and shoutboxes and other debate forums and racism and sexist crap and inter-forum flame battles and bot attacks and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

It truly does take all the running you can do to stay in the same place.

Some may be now and then lurkers, some may be dead, some simply got fed up with all they FAG/GAY crap that permeated the boards way back then.

You assholes that only faglame and call each other pedos, are doiing nothing to build this site. Even calling Jiggy a niggy has gotten stale.

You complain there are no quality posters here, but be honest - what have you done to drag any one new in here???

A few months ago, BRA1N dropped a post asking who would be interested in being an official "envoy" for TRF. No one stepped up.

Oh, a few may have dropped a link to TRF in random forums. Some, including myself, dropped the link in various social media venues. Even in Yahoo, AOL type news media discussion theads.

You folkers worry about who the "guests" are in the Who's Online area. While most are bots, I can tell you that many truly are legit lurkers, hoping to find an interest in joining ThirdRail.

You all post and or lurk elsewhere. Surely you wanna see the quality of posters upgraded here, yes???

One of the old members posted this years ago:

Your thoughts??

Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 08:56:08 PM »

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 08:57:48 PM »

Dude, stfu. You post at a forum with 3 stags...and an owner with a strap-on.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 08:58:48 PM »

Dude, stfu. You post at a forum with 3 stags.

To be more accurate, cw is bi.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 08:59:52 PM »

To be more accurate, cw is bi.

I stand corrected. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 09:00:59 PM »

Niggy!!!!

I know you had to see that one coming from a mile away.

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »

Speaking purely for myself, I am not a moderator so it is not incumbent upon me to exercise quality control over the content of this site any more than it is incumbent upon me to exercise administrative duties over its nuts and bolts operation. Be that as it may, I've offered advice on a number of fronts on how to improve the content fortunes of this and other sites over the years. The recommendations were made in good faith with a view to promoting a sustainable game, nothing more, nothing less.

By and large they were not adopted. In the rare instances that they were, they were often undermined by those seeking to score points rather than invest in the longevity of the game. More often than not though it was laziness and abiding desire to cater to the lowest common denominator that has found us at this "Twitterverse" which you are bemoaning now. The kludge and fluff you pandered to yesterday now rules the roost and there is no incentive for the people who can entertain in meaningful and creative ways to be bothered in doing so and it's that very absence which is the root of your failure to attract anything new, much less sustainable.

That's probably for the best. You have your social network here, the rules provide for them a "safe space" where nothing too outrageous or shocking might be attempted, effectively hamstringing the kinds of invective that was the spice of flaming life decades ago. Accept the twilight years and be thankful they are yours. I can honestly say that there is very little I could personally find to recommend this place to a stranger since most of the people I tend to associate with outside of this place are used to a much freer range of expression than this place provides and would treat the constant bookending of "couch", "cohab", "cawk" one liners as they might a panhandler forcibly interrupting a meaningful discourse to beg for change or smokes out on the street. Like it or not, Third Rail has become the "cheap seats" of flaming and your only real options are to either accept this or burn it all to the ground and start afresh elsewhere.

Bear in mind that if you adopt the latter recommendation, your success will depend largely on who, if anyone, you take with you.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 09:15:40 PM »

Dude, stfu. You post at a forum with 3 stags...and an owner with a strap-on.

Shush, Xeno.... get back to stuffing bowling balls up your keister and reenacting your mother giving birth.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

(click to show/hide)

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 09:16:47 PM »

Shush, Xeno.... get back to stuffing bowling balls up your keister and reenacting your mother giving birth.

Get a job, loser. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 09:21:50 PM »

Get a job, loser.

^^^ Arby's chimp venting...  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 09:23:35 PM »

He still hasn't recovered from the revelations of his farting contest with Benzover.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 10:24:01 PM »

He still hasn't recovered from the revelations of his farting contest with Benzover.  :snick:

Stick to the topic, faggot-

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 04:00:30 AM »

Speaking purely for myself, I am not a moderator so it is not incumbent upon me to exercise quality control over the content of this site any more than it is incumbent upon me to exercise administrative duties over its nuts and bolts operation. Be that as it may, I've offered advice on a number of fronts on how to improve the content fortunes of this and other sites over the years. The recommendations were made in good faith with a view to promoting a sustainable game, nothing more, nothing less.

By and large they were not adopted. In the rare instances that they were, they were often undermined by those seeking to score points rather than invest in the longevity of the game. More often than not though it was laziness and abiding desire to cater to the lowest common denominator that has found us at this "Twitterverse" which you are bemoaning now. The kludge and fluff you pandered to yesterday now rules the roost and there is no incentive for the people who can entertain in meaningful and creative ways to be bothered in doing so and it's that very absence which is the root of your failure to attract anything new, much less sustainable.

That's probably for the best. You have your social network here, the rules provide for them a "safe space" where nothing too outrageous or shocking might be attempted, effectively hamstringing the kinds of invective that was the spice of flaming life decades ago. Accept the twilight years and be thankful they are yours. I can honestly say that there is very little I could personally find to recommend this place to a stranger since most of the people I tend to associate with outside of this place are used to a much freer range of expression than this place provides and would treat the constant bookending of "couch", "cohab", "cawk" one liners as they might a panhandler forcibly interrupting a meaningful discourse to beg for change or smokes out on the street. Like it or not, Third Rail has become the "cheap seats" of flaming and your only real options are to either accept this or burn it all to the ground and start afresh elsewhere.

Bear in mind that if you adopt the latter recommendation, your success will depend largely on who, if anyone, you take with you.

I know you're trying to be serious, but this comes to mind:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 06:17:27 AM »

I know you're trying to be serious, but...

...but you would prefer a good old fashioned one liner war any day, got it.

Fair enough, riddle me this: why bitch at anyone else here for not stepping forward to rep The Mor0n as an "ambassador" when your own efforts and indeed that of the entire Ootikof apparently fell so flat, "eh fag?"? :lolatu:

#BOOM, #OBIsCouch

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 06:21:28 AM »

#BlackCouchDown!

#BlackCouchDown!

#BOOM!

(click to show/hide)

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 06:29:40 AM »

This is where Obi should pop up with the Cum Wrangling cheersquad in tow to claim the OP was in fact a cunning troll....  :snack:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 06:44:12 AM »

...but you would prefer a good old fashioned one liner war any day, got it.

Fair enough, riddle me this: why bitch at anyone else here for not stepping forward to rep The Mor0n as an "ambassador" when your own efforts and indeed that of the entire Ootikof apparently fell so flat, "eh fag?"? :lolatu:

#BOOM, #OBIsCouch

Actually, in the past few months, a number of my right wing pals signed up. I know you enjoy sparring with Lokmar, as one example.

As for "the entire OOTIKOF", we promote flamage and debate wherever we go.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 06:50:30 AM »

Then if it's all so bloody perfect, why the need for the crankypants routine in the OP?

Oh right "YHBT", of course.... :snack:

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2018, 08:18:51 AM »

Dude, you have a fucking single celled amoeba who couldn't manage to set a gas station on fire with a blow touch holding your hilariously pathetic ""title"" and you're really sitting there asking flamers to take your bullshit flame board serious?

Serious?

TWAP... just accept the fact that you've never managed to make admin at any credible flame forum and call it a wrap. Always a bridesmaid and never a bride.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2018, 08:29:22 AM »

Oh, boy....the roids are kicking in. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2018, 10:18:10 AM »

He started a new cycle.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2018, 10:53:56 AM »

for the people who can entertain in meaningful and creative ways

Creative? Since when have you been creative?

You're repulsive, not creative.
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 10:55:42 AM »

He started a new cycle.

Yeah, menstrual cycle.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 02:11:29 PM »

Dude, you have a fucking single celled amoeba who couldn't manage to set a gas station on fire with a blow touch holding your hilariously pathetic ""title"" and you're really sitting there asking flamers to take your bullshit flame board serious?

Serious?

I doubt you could beat her in a match, lol the shame
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 02:40:16 PM »

Lol...ex-cab driver spouting his unwanted opinions....lyft, motherfucka.   

You’re wrong, faggot.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2018, 02:59:27 PM »

I don't think those were roids.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 287
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 03:56:18 PM »

I doubt you could beat her in a match, lol the shame

yea a real shame....

[the sound of air blowing over Frereka's head]
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 05:49:33 PM »

yea a real shame....

Not really, joo just isn't champ material like me and lemon are
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 05:59:20 PM »

I know you're trying to be serious, but this comes to mind:

No one takes him that seriously.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 08:08:56 PM »

...and the forum once again rushes out to prove to the lurkers the pointlessness of registering...

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2018, 11:59:33 PM »

That has always been a problem with flame forums since they were first created, hasn't it?

Those who complain the loudest are usually the worst in terms of contribution and do fuckall to make it better.

Something as simple as listing this forum in a profile on other sites takes minimal effort and can expose others to the existence of this site but hardly anyone bothers to even do that. Let alone bother to post and flame random people using an official TRF social media account, which was the aim of the TRF social media 'ambassador' idea.

To be honest, I am weighing shutting this place down after the 10th Anniversary and going out my way. Right now it's 50-50. Only one other forum of this type has made it to the 10 year mark and they didn't exactly have a graceful exit. Certainly not one of a final flurry of fireworks before going dark like I am contemplating.

The next few months of content and input from someone who helped me create this site will determine whether I continue to pour money into a dead end venture for the benefit of mostly unemployed malcontents and blithering idiots or whether I retire the bra1n nic, this place and create a new e-identity for myself which is more productive and entertaining. There are other faux flame forums now to fill the void so it won't weigh on me one bit.

Getting back to the first part of your post, I agree, we really did have a small collection of very good posters in the early days. Debauch, Scoundrel, Jimmy Blonde, Ang, Fip, Cardie, kid, IdolGirl, PoPt, Fez, just to name a few. Their posts usually had content, not the same generic insult crap over and over like you see now.

Sure we also had Cookie and Jiggy Niggy driving everyone batshit with their faggot-nigger droppings in every thread (which continues to this day) but even both of those guys were usually decent when not posting to each other.

I hate to say it but the influx of BH lifers really did tend to drive away the good posters and dumb this place down. The naysayers were right. I'd say the overall quality was far better with the Rant and Rave posters than it is nowadays (though there are still a few good and funny af posters around so it's not a complete train wreck).

Btw, completely unrelated to good and funny - whatever happened to Hoot? Is he still around under a new nick or did he find gainful employment and completely stop posting?

This also ties into something we were discussing - how vixen became a mod/admin. After most of the R&R posters left the site (coinciding with us switching to flaming), Vixen moved up the ranks.

She's been an active participant here since around the time she signed up including when it wasn't a popular site with BHers (which I consider to be her home board back then though she might say Shinra).

She took a chance on us, took a lot shit from all the Rant and Ravers (as you have seen) and never flinched or shit-posted us on other sites that I am aware. Through the passage of time, we developed a level of trust via personal discussions and she has never given me any reason to second guess that (unlike caskur who flunked the test). That's how she became a mod and later an admin.

I can say it's a similar path that lead to you, Twap, being anointed mod and admin here - (1) active poster; (2) development of trust through the passage of time (going way back to FC); (3) no derogatory actions to cause concern or pause.

I dont give a fuck about how others judge the 'quality' of the posts or flaming prowess (or politics) for either of you. I do care that both of you show a propensity for acting in the best interests of this board.

In the end, most of us want to be entertained with any combination of funny, witty, scathing, creative, interesting, unique and original text, word play and other content. That's why we come here.

Those who are here just to heckle others and pass the hours of their forlorn, dreadful lives notwithstanding.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2018, 02:00:35 AM »

She took a chance on us, took a lot shit from all the Rant and Ravers (as you have seen) and never flinched or shit-posted us on other sites that I am aware. Through the passage of time, we developed a level of trust via personal discussions and she has never given me any reason to second guess that (unlike caskur who flunked the test). That's how she became a mod and later an admin.

You flunked my test first shithead.

You're the one most likely not to keep your big mouth shut. I'm the trained secret service.... and this may have escaped your notice... I'll never take the subservient role you wish to place females in.

HAND.
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2018, 02:40:04 AM »

I guess I'll never be mod in one of your alt-populated forums then.

I'll never take the subservient role you wish to place females in.

HAND.

That's only in the bedroom.

I like a strong, independent minded woman!

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2018, 02:58:35 AM »

That has always been a problem with flame forums since they were first created, hasn't it?

Those who complain the loudest are usually the worst in terms of contribution and do fuckall to make it better.

Something as simple as listing this forum in a profile on other sites takes minimal effort and can expose others to the existence of this site but hardly anyone bothers to even do that. Let alone bother to post and flame random people using an official TRF social media account, which was the aim of the TRF social media 'ambassador' idea.

To be honest, I am weighing shutting this place down after the 10th Anniversary and going out my way. Right now it's 50-50. Only one other forum of this type has made it to the 10 year mark and they didn't exactly have a graceful exit. Certainly not one of a final flurry of fireworks before going dark like I am contemplating.

The next few months of content and input from someone who helped me create this site will determine whether I continue to pour money into a dead end venture for the benefit of mostly unemployed malcontents and blithering idiots or whether I retire the bra1n nic, this place and create a new e-identity for myself which is more productive and entertaining. There are other faux flame forums now to fill the void so it won't weigh on me one bit.

Getting back to the first part of your post, I agree, we really did have a small collection of very good posters in the early days. Debauch, Scoundrel, Jimmy Blonde, Ang, Fip, Cardie, kid, IdolGirl, PoPt, Fez, just to name a few. Their posts usually had content, not the same generic insult crap over and over like you see now.

Sure we also had Cookie and Jiggy Niggy driving everyone batshit with their faggot-nigger droppings in every thread (which continues to this day) but even both of those guys were usually decent when not posting to each other.

I hate to say it but the influx of BH lifers really did tend to drive away the good posters and dumb this place down. The naysayers were right. I'd say the overall quality was far better with the Rant and Rave posters than it is nowadays (though there are still a few good and funny af posters around so it's not a complete train wreck).

Btw, completely unrelated to good and funny - whatever happened to Hoot? Is he still around under a new nick or did he find gainful employment and completely stop posting?

This also ties into something we were discussing - how vixen became a mod/admin. After most of the R&R posters left the site (coinciding with us switching to flaming), Vixen moved up the ranks.

She's been an active participant here since around the time she signed up including when it wasn't a popular site with BHers (which I consider to be her home board back then though she might say Shinra).

I can say it's a similar path that lead to you, Twap, being anointed mod and admin here - (1) active poster; (2) development of trust through the passage of time (going way back to FC); (3) no derogatory actions to cause concern or pause.

I dont give a fuck about how others judge the 'quality' of the posts or flaming prowess (or politics) for either of you. I do care that both of you show a propensity for acting in the best interests of this board.

In the end, most of us want to be entertained with any combination of funny, witty, scathing, creative, interesting, unique and original text, word play and other content. That's why we come here.

Those who are here just to heckle others and pass the hours of their forlorn, dreadful lives notwithstanding.

Problem is, you're mostly absent and when there's a bone to throw your way, it doesn't get fetched....

(click to show/hide)

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2018, 09:09:53 AM »

I guess I'll never be mod in one of your alt-populated forums then.

Newsflash, I run successful forums with nearly 400 REAL INDIVIDUAL members... fine artists and art appreciators.

You run a slop pit with a bunch of people who haven't got two fucking neurons between them all to rub together.

He's a groomer....

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2018, 11:56:21 AM »

Newsflash, I run successful forums with nearly 400 REAL INDIVIDUAL members...
So why in fuck's name are you here then?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2018, 12:00:28 PM »

So why in fuck's name are you here then?

Oh, the irony...

You’re wrong, faggot.

semen reaper

• king of fedoras
  • Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • semen reaper probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: M'lady
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2018, 04:31:48 PM »

why are you faggots talking about old privates?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2018, 05:14:42 PM »

Your alts are so crap din, just stop it

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2018, 06:14:18 PM »

Your alts are so crap din, just stop it
Don't look at me. I don't fucking know who semen reaptard is. It could just be cun'T fucking around

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2018, 06:21:18 PM »

Tho din is a reaper of semen, he isn’t the semen reaper.

You’re wrong, faggot.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2018, 07:12:01 PM »

Don't look at me. I don't fucking know who semen reaptard is. It could just be cun'T fucking around

It's not, but so far you only have my word on that. Whether you believe it or not, you're probably a little too old to be playing "pin the tail on the donkey".

I know I am. I couldn't give a red raw shit who it is.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2018, 07:38:41 PM »

^^^ big fat lies. Lol at you trying to pin that lameness on cunt

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2018, 05:49:07 AM »

Hello Alf.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.492 seconds with 45 queries.