ThirdRailForum

• February 21, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Caption This -  (Read 568 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Caption This -
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 09:01:42 PM »

Stop what?  Pretending that BEnzo being anything but a tedious fuckwit is a "thing"?

WTF?
Again with you, faggot??

Get back and breathe some fucking life in that Brent match, talkin' about tedious. You read like a Chink English instruction manual.
You two bitch so much it's an embarrassment. Brag, brag, brag, but when the time comes, nuthin'-
Its goddamn pathetic. You ain't a 'thing' that's for sure. A 'thingie' maybe-  and a little one at that, but definitely not a 'thing'. More like NO'THING'.

Fuckin' bitch-

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 09:09:37 PM »

Oh yeah.... Benny's titties are all twisted up into party hats right about now  :rotf:

Stick to getting bear hugged from behind in a bathhouse, Bozo... flaming just ain't your thang

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2018, 09:28:28 PM »

WTF?
Again with you, faggot??

Get back and breathe some fucking life in that Brent match, talkin' about tedious. You read like a Chink English instruction manual.
You two bitch so much it's an embarrassment. Brag, brag, brag, but when the time comes, nuthin'-
Its goddamn pathetic. You ain't a 'thing' that's for sure. A 'thingie' maybe-  and a little one at that, but definitely not a 'thing'. More like NO'THING'.

Fuckin' bitch-

Compared to you, I'm a flame god; Omnipresent and omnipotent, not impotent like you TCW sausage party cabana bois.  You were a nobody that lurked the Brawl Halls by your own admission, and maybe you were right to keep silent rather than open your trap and remove all doubt that you are, in fact, a fucking fool.  Your post above and every single one prior to it are so utterly devoid of content that it's hard to even flame you.  You do a much better job bashing your own head in if given enough bricks.

I know what Flea's doing, and the fact that you don't is "goddamn pathetic".  She couldn't requisition favors from any of the old guard so she had to make due with someone who doesn't know her tricks, a willing idiot to cling to in an effort, no matter how pointless, to make someone - anyone - jealous of the attention she's giving to another man as though this were the Jersey Shore.

BEnzo getting humiliated by everyone, including Flea, is a 'thing', and don't you forget it.  /flick

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2018, 09:46:26 PM »

Benzo is just getting it from everyone

lulz

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 310
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2018, 10:35:58 PM »

More like me shoving your roided out head up benzo’s head. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Queen of TRFTopic starter

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 186
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2018, 10:36:53 PM »

I know what Flea's doing, and the fact that you don't is "goddamn pathetic".  She couldn't requisition favors from any of the old guard so she had to make due with someone who doesn't know her tricks, a willing idiot to cling to in an effort, no matter how pointless, to make someone - anyone - jealous of the attention she's giving to another man as though this were the Jersey Shore.

BEnzo getting humiliated by everyone, including Flea, is a 'thing', and don't you forget it.  /flick

I done brought the “old guard” to their fucked up knees, they still ain’t stfu about it. Let’s not start on who the real willing idiots are now

I don’t need anyone, if you haven’t noticed. My ass is a force on its own, homie. With BEnz, it’s so much better

You’re like that strict big brother I never had. Stop

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 10:51:44 PM »

Oh yeah.... Benny's titties are all twisted up into party hats right about now  :rotf:

Stick to getting bear hugged from behind in a bathhouse, Bozo... flaming just ain't your thang

^^^Says the guy who gets off watching muscular man ass all day-

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2018, 10:52:48 PM »

My ass is a force on its own, homie.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Read that back to yourself veerryyyy slowly. Do you really want to go with that line on a fucking flame forum?

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2018, 11:02:53 PM »

Compared to you, I'm a flame god; Omnipresent and omnipotent, not impotent like you TCW sausage party cabana bois.  You were a nobody that lurked the Brawl Halls by your own admission, and maybe you were right to keep silent rather than open your trap and remove all doubt that you are, in fact, a fucking fool.  Your post above and every single one prior to it are so utterly devoid of content that it's hard to even flame you.  You do a much better job bashing your own head in if given enough bricks.

^^^Exactly the tired old boring shit in the Brent match.

Forget it? U been forgotten-

Not my fault you have a crush on Flea. What are you after from her anyway,  you jealous little bitch? Lol. 'Tricks'.

Jesus, Dicksaw, edit that shit. Flows about as good, too. And I have no memory of you at BH. Quite the mark you left.-

So, fuck off

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2018, 11:04:09 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Read that back to yourself veerryyyy slowly. Do you really want to go with that line on a fucking flame forum?

Shut up fatso, you're getting in the way-

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 11:08:18 PM »

Shut up fatso, you're getting in the way-
Do you even know the way, fuckles?

For you, it sure as hell isn't "straight".  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 11:08:37 PM »

lulz

And you're another dull fuck who needs to get some game. What, you think you say something enough times it becomes true?

Tell me if this is true: You like shooting up dudes asses? You share needles? You faggot-

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2018, 11:10:19 PM »

Do you even know the way, fuckles?

For you, it sure as hell isn't "straight".  :rotf:

The only straight thing about you is the number of meals you eat in a day and I'm saying 7-

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 11:25:09 PM »

The only straight thing about you is the number of meals you eat in a day and I'm saying 7-
What can I say? I eat on the go. you eat on your knees. :snick:

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2018, 11:59:38 PM »

lulz

Holesome entertainment for the hole family.
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2018, 12:22:13 AM »

^^^Exactly the tired old boring shit in the Brent match.

Forget it? U been forgotten-

Not my fault you have a crush on Flea. What are you after from her anyway,  you jealous little bitch? Lol. 'Tricks'.

Jesus, Dicksaw, edit that shit. Flows about as good, too. And I have no memory of you at BH. Quite the mark you left.-

So, fuck off

I wouldn't be mentioning lack of 'flow' after that trainwreck of braincells committing suicide.  Is that the "shit talking" you were hilariously touting as your strong suit all those months ago when you didn't have the cojones to say boo to me?  Now that you're in a "group" and moonlight as Flea's unwitting trolling tool, you suddenly bark?  LOL

Doesn't matter.  No one can save you from being a shit read, least of all your new latina BFF who knows exactly how high above you I rate.  Your posts are bigger fucking duds than the Nunes memo, and you're about as skilled with the written word as that dumbfuck Trump.  I've had people PM me to stop bullying them on these forums, so if that's the route you take, I promise not to tell anyone.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2018, 12:38:17 AM »

I done brought the “old guard” to their fucked up knees</snip>

"Bored the shit out of us with endlessly rehashed garbage" more likely. Muffcabbage, you have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt to be so much of a tard that you aren't fit to spit-shine Yoyo's sandals with your wig. Fair dinkum, I have yet to see anyone (and I include Johnny in this) rush out to so obstinately and comprehensively fuck their own rep up as you.

No wonder Dr Goats and your husband took to fucking other women rather than dip their wick in you.  :snack:

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2018, 01:43:59 AM »

No wonder Dr Goats and your husband took to fucking other women rather than dip their wick in you.
or perhaps they couldn't handle something like....
My ass is a force on its own, homie.
Something tells me that LA county has alot of plumbing problems on flea's block after flea has taco bell. Her ass is definitely a "force of it's own". The force of her toilet trying to pass bucketloads shit down a tiny drain pipe. FFS, I bet somebody can employ a scottish guy and scream "we're giving it all she's got, captain" every time flea unloads her weapon of ass destruction on her poor toilet. That thing can stand up to that irresistible force.......A team of science should study that fucking thing and figure out what the hell is made of. I bet that thing could withstand a fucking north korean nuke.

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2018, 02:04:39 AM »

This is all I see when I read Flea's posts now.

Durr!  I'm teh Queen B and dis is muh Alpha Mail BEnz (we're totes in luv) and my ass has its own force or whatever.  Benz says sweet things to me like "That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard".  Hee hee.  I don't even need to be here because I own all y'all every day just by being me.  A thinly veiled troll for attention??   Not me!  Suck it H8-rrrr's!!!!!!11  I'm real smart and you can't step.  Ghetto slang, ghetto slang -

< crying emoji>

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2018, 02:08:22 AM »

or perhaps they couldn't handle something like....Something tells me that LA county has alot of plumbing problems on flea's block after flea has taco bell. Her ass is definitely a "force of it's own". The force of her toilet trying to pass bucketloads shit down a tiny pope. FFS, I bet somebody can employ a scottish guy and scream "we're giving it all she's got, captain" every time flea unloads her weapon of ass destruction on her poor toilet. That thing can stand up to that irrisistibale force.......A team of science should study that fucking thing and figure out what the hell is made of. I bet that thing could withstand a fucking north korean nuke.

Something tells me you know all about toilet trouble, I bet it was you who wrote the poop knife story
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.387 seconds with 42 queries.