ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2018, 02:14:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Bra1n, the web is talking  (Read 2402 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Bra1n, the web is talking
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2018, 07:10:14 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That's kind of like the $100 bet you made claiming that Ant and me are the same person, only more absurd!

Ant is more likely to be you than dum sum...

BUT, you'd never give me all the Pickles and Poofer info, Ant did. I'm still cracking up in laughter over that...

You can come save the world with me or be stuck with all these trolling drongos... that's up to you but as my mother once warned me, "if you mix with shit, you get splashed."

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2018, 07:24:59 PM »

Ant is more likely to be you than dum sum...

Can't take issue with that. That's another astonishingly ridiculous claim.

Ant is also more likely to be Toefactor than either one of us but is he really or is he just "Ant"?  :lol:

No idea what youre referring to re P and P. I don't recall you ever asking me for any 'info' about them (besides asking me to ghostwrite for you in matches against them) but you are correct, I would not provide any non-public info about them that I may know, to you or anyone else.

In spite of our skirmishes over the years I considered Pickles my dawg and his involvement here is sorely missed by me and I am sure others. Maybe he could save TR if he returns!

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2018, 07:26:37 PM »

Could do that as well but the thought of pulling the plug on this place and disappearing without a trace into the ether of the internet but not before a firework extravaganza that would rock this place, has a magnetic charm to it.

That would make me a dangerous motherfucker who won't give a fuck anymore and is capable of posting ANYTHING!

:snick:

LOOK OUT!!!  INCOMING TRANNYSTORM!!!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2018, 07:31:35 PM »

Can't take issue with that. That's another astonishingly ridiculous claim.

Ant is also more likely to be Toefactor than either one of us but is he really or is he just "Ant"?  :lol:

No idea what youre referring to re P and P. I don't recall you ever asking me for any 'info' about them (besides asking me to ghostwrite for you in matches against them) but you are correct, I would not provide any non-public info about them that I may know, to you or anyone else.

In spite of our skirmishes over the years I considered Pickles my dawg and his involvement here is sorely missed by me and I am sure others. Maybe he could save TR if he returns!

I once asked you if you knew Pickles surname (at the time of that fated match) and you said you did... go check your mail and verify that.

I love Pickles muchly and miss him dearly... I also love Poofer too... just because they were outted makes no difference to me... they know who I am... what's the problem?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2018, 07:35:27 PM »

LOOK OUT!!!  INCOMING TRANNYSTORM!!!

Bra1n is a Catholic... even though the poor bastard denies his heritage, it's ingrained. He was inculcated meaning, he feels the strong need to confess his sins and he doesn't care what house he brings down in doing so.

Indeed, that does make him somewhat dangerous... Loose lips sinks ships.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2018, 07:43:05 PM »

I once asked you if you knew Pickles surname (at the time of that fated match) and you said you did... go check your mail and verify that.

Yes, you asked me a yes or no Q and stated not to tell you his name if yes. That's when I knew you were up to something.

Ergo, you asked me about my knowledge; not to give you "all the info about Pickles and Poofer" so in a sense, I am defending you.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2018, 07:46:58 PM »

Bra1n is a Catholic... even though the poor bastard denies his heritage, it's ingrained. He was inculcated meaning, he feels the strong need to confess his sins and he doesn't care what house he brings down in doing so.

Lol.. dont get too carried away just bc I used the word 'confess', Dr. Phyllis.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2018, 07:52:40 PM »

Yes, you asked me a yes or no Q and stated not to tell you his name if yes. That's when I knew you were up to something.

Ergo, you asked me about my knowledge; not to give you "all the info about Pickles and Poofer" so in a sense, I am defending you.

I wasn't up to anything except do a match....

I went along with Ant.... Ant asked me for a picture of Pickles, the one pickles ALWAYS posted of himself... I simply gave it to him...

he pretended he was just going to use it for chopping...

I didn't know he was going to run it through a program... I didn't know it was still in Pickles wife's MY SPACE OPEN PAGE...

Am I sorry he found that....?

HELL NO, I was friggin beside myself with utter glee....

Pickles himself ALWAYS got me to hand over my stashes of pictures when he did matches...

You were just too eager to dump all the blame on me...

Blame me for thoroughly enjoying myself....

I offered to give you every PM from Ant just so you'd know what went on but you told me you weren't interested and didn't have time to read the PMs... again, not my problem really...

But I will not let you blame me... that you're not going to get.

ring up Pickles and tell him to come back... get rid of dum sum.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »

You two should just fuck and get it over with. 

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2018, 08:02:40 PM »

You two should just fuck and get it over with.

I don't fuck... I hate men.

i can't help it. I think men are evil...

Have you seen the Bali beaches lately?

omg... this is what our planet has come to

VVVV

https://stabmag.com/news/trash-floods-balis-beaches-again/

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2018, 08:03:02 PM »

I didn't know he was going run it through a program... I didn't know it was still in Pickles wife's MY SPACE OPEN PAGE...

Am I sorry he found that....?

HELL NO, I was friggin beside myself with utter glee....

:rotf:

I told you and everyone else before -  what you did the first time wasn't what got you and Ant in hot water. When you first posted that our rules weren't even as clear as they are now.

It was you re-posting it over and over and over again after Twap and I removed your content and admonished you not to post it.

THAT is what got you on our shitlist. All would have been cool had you heeded our mod warnings.

I dont blame you for anything other than that!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2018, 08:13:33 PM »

:rotf:

I told you and everyone else before -  what you did the first time wasn't what got you and Ant in hot water. When you first posted that our rules weren't even as clear as they are now.

It was you re-posting it over and over and over again after Twap and I removed your content and admonished you not to post it.

THAT is what got you on our shitlist. All would have been cool had you heeded our mod warnings.

I dont blame you for anything other than that!

Fair enough but we asked them if they wanted an "anything goes" stip and 3 times they said yes....

it doesn't matter now, everyone was screaming with hysterical laugher at the sulk Poofer put on...

THAT'S what the other flame warriors were witnessing.

Poofer ran, Pickles came back... that makes him the tougher man...

they were KO'd when Poofer cried foul.... it was all over then.

ps... never interfere in a match UNLESS it has llegal content obviously like child pornogtaphy.

Anyway, you went without dinner. Poor baby. Sorry 'bout dat. :) 

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2018, 08:22:22 PM »

All that is water under the bridge as far as Im concerned and you took your punishment.

The point to take from this is had the same thing involving the four of you happened in Oct 2018 instead of 2016, would I react in the same way as I did back then?

Hmmm..

To be determined..

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2018, 08:27:54 PM »

Maybe you should just let bygones be bygones and not worry about anything anymore

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2018, 08:31:18 PM »

All that is water under the bridge as far as Im concerned and you took your punishment.

The point to take from this is had the same thing involving the four of you happened in Oct 2018 instead of 2016, would I react in the same way as I did back then?

Hmmm..

To be determined..

Pickles, Poofer, me and others had been matching for years at Cosmic Outpost,... either on the same team or against each other... Ant was the newbie in the mix.

Ant was pretty good actually... but I still had to comfort him in PM because he can and does get discouraged at times. You should read those PMs... your eyes would be opened...

As for toefactor, Ant is definitely NOT toefactor. toefactor is 100% competent, humorous, gifted, good natured, and has mutual respect for me!

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2018, 08:32:54 PM »

Maybe you should just let bygones be bygones and not worry about anything anymore

Good call, BS.

Not worrying about anything anymore would be an apt description of my mental state knowing that a finality is rapidly approaching.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2018, 08:35:14 PM »

Good call, BS.

Not worrying about anything anymore would be an apt description of my mental state knowing that a finality is rapidly approaching.

Ruh-roh...

death knell sounding.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2018, 08:42:24 PM »

As for toefactor, Ant is definitely NOT toefactor. toefactor is 100% competent, humorous, gifted, good natured, and has mutual respect for me!

..under the 'Toefactor' nick, sure.

:lol:

I just don't care if Ant shit talks me in PM like you were implying to me back then. To each their own.

Im sure Stan would have a different take on whatever he said to you.

Some people have motives to influence or manipulate others which is why they state and post what they do.

Many times you don't know what is real and what is a ruse.

I don't get wrapped up in that.

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2018, 08:44:51 PM »

Good call, BS.

Did you forget about why they have meditation? ...

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2018, 08:51:27 PM »

Did you forget about why they have meditation? ...

So we can smoke weed?

Remind me again, Wes..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.452 seconds with 36 queries.