ThirdRailForum

• September 24, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Rancid has very shiny hair  (Read 835 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Rancid has very shiny hair
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2018, 06:00:10 PM »

Thanks for the thread,  Le Mongo

I think I saw some gypsy cricket hopping around trying to get some attention, can anyone confirm?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2018, 06:03:42 PM »

Of course you don't. You are at that age now.

It's 11 PM there

You're probably shitfaced, got your retarded ass beat for the upteenth time at the local loser pub

Do they deliver dignity overnight in the bog?

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2018, 06:08:53 PM »

Can you say one trick pony?

FFS joolia. I stole Moonpie from you and there wasn't anything you could do about it

Face it
Ok.. let's assume for a second that she was once mine and you "stole her" from me.

That means you went through the effort to steal her from me, only to lose your shit on her because you started thinking she was me

Fuck... that makes the story even funnier  :rotf: 

let's run with that version

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2018, 06:10:43 PM »

Blandscape is one boring ass fuck

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2018, 06:19:38 PM »

It's 11 PM there
Do they deliver dignity overnight in the bog?

We have things called houses here. Houses have things called doors and windows. Windows are made of glass. Glass is a transparent wonderland of black magic, where what happens on the outside can be viewed from the inside. Mud is in short supply here, unlike Brazil, so we have to rely on more permanent building blocks like bricks and concrete, with a splash of rebar.  We cannot rely on the midday sun to bake our houses dry.

Your local Shaman will have explained this to you already. I am happy to answer any questions you may have in regard to anything civilised.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2018, 06:21:15 PM »

Blandscape is one boring ass fuck

Our alt- JooDog is one long dead schmuck.

What happened to JooDog?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2018, 07:01:35 PM »

We have things called houses here. Houses have things called doors and windows. Windows are made of glass. Glass is a transparent wonderland of black magic, where what happens on the outside can be viewed from the inside. Mud is in short supply here, unlike Brazil, so we have to rely on more permanent building blocks like bricks and concrete, with a splash of rebar.  We cannot rely on the midday sun to bake our houses dry.

Your local Shaman will have explained this to you already. I am happy to answer any questions you may have in regard to anything civilised.

Go ahead, blandslapstick.

Would you like if I said you live in some shitty unimportant country that is constantly mistaken for Ireland, since they're both bitches belonging to the British?

Or If I said that your heroes are some crazy lesbo warlock or some douchebag who was poorly historically portrayed as a guy who started a revolt because he was a cuck to their royals?

Blargh.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2018, 07:29:12 PM »

Watch Rancid respond to everything with nothing.

'Blargh'.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2018, 07:46:54 PM »

Would you like if I said you live in some shitty unimportant country that is constantly mistaken for Ireland, since they're both bitches belonging to the British?

Just because you mistook Scotland for Ireland or Britain, doesn't mean that anyone else is capable of tripping over the same faux pas.

You are nearly 100 years out of date. Ireland became self aware in 22 and an independent state in 1948. You may be confusing the Province with the Republic. However, for someone living in a mud hut in the middle of somewhere that is most definitely nowhere, with no windows, one grass door, and who confuses running water and plumbing with your daughters bladder work, I am willing to let bygones be bygones.

Now be a good laddie, and be bygone.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2018, 11:44:39 PM »

Damn... blandsleepaid is GIVING it to rancid

Wassup rancid, you gonna let this checkerboard ballerina with girl scout knee-highs take off his heels and step to you like that?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2018, 01:18:07 AM »

Damn... blandsleepaid is GIVING it to rancid

Wassup rancid, you gonna let this checkerboard ballerina with girl scout knee-highs take off his heels and step to you like that?

You can take the cheerleader outfit now, Joolia

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2018, 01:50:39 AM »

Your shitty grasp of English made it sound like you're giving him yours.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2018, 07:33:09 AM »

Cheerleader?

Nigga you too stupid to read AND write

lolz

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2018, 10:22:16 AM »

Cheerleader?

Nigga you too stupid to read AND write

lolz

you're calling me nigga?

LOL

I'm not one of yours, Joolia. I know you enjoy fucking and breeding with them, but I tend to keep away from those filthy animals.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2018, 10:23:13 AM »

Your shitty grasp of English made it sound like you're giving him yours.

It was late and I really don't waste my time putting a lot of effort on lower lifeforms like you

How are your loser lib cold bones? I bet you can't wait for spring to finally arrive, uh?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2018, 10:25:22 AM »

Just because you mistook Scotland for Ireland or Britain, doesn't mean that anyone else is capable of tripping over the same faux pas.

You are nearly 100 years out of date. Ireland became self aware in 22 and an independent state in 1948. You may be confusing the Province with the Republic. However, for someone living in a mud hut in the middle of somewhere that is most definitely nowhere, with no windows, one grass door, and who confuses running water and plumbing with your daughters bladder work, I am willing to let bygones be bygones.

Now be a good laddie, and be bygone.

Yet again you come around like some miserable rambling drunken retard

But keep thinking you're somehow superior for living in that humid cold dump

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2018, 10:45:07 AM »

Yet again you come around like some miserable rambling drunken retard

But keep thinking you're somehow superior for living in that humid cold dump
that's it rancid, you take off those earrings and grab that fucker by the pussy and show who the REAL woman is

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2018, 10:58:47 AM »

It was late and I really don't waste my time putting a lot of effort

Like my Pappy used to say when I was a lad: "If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right."
Aim higher.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2018, 11:09:46 AM »

Vitriol is yet to find a roller coaster where he meets the  Ride Height Requirements

try the tea cup ride....they are designed to hold all the vomit within the ride so it does not splatter other riders

nothing worse than riding a spinning ride and having vomit from 3 cars down blow into your face

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2018, 12:19:57 PM »

Vitriol is yet to find a roller coaster where he meets the  Ride Height Requirements

They let me into the bumper cars once but I got kicked out for going in the wrong direction and hitting people head-on.
It was totally worth the expulsion.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 37 queries.