• December 18, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our final week online!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Trumpeting Courage.  (Read 1653 times)

plus minus reset

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Trumpeting Courage.
« on: February 27, 2018, 05:05:45 PM »

Now that America is self imploding on its own sponsored NRA gun laws and the second amendment has become the stalking ground of any ol' fucking psycho with 2 utility bills and a Blockbuster membership card, we can all safely assume that the mass murder of your own children proves that not one of you gives a jot about the result of your own back seat panty line fumbling's.

It's not as if you kiss the resultant bio-mess 13 years later and send them to school in the hope you will never see them again.

You are all fine though, because your Commander in Chief is a patriot, and recently told a room of hand picked pond scum that the officers who did not enter the building as students were being massacred were cowards. That's right peeps, the President of the United States named and shamed a deputy sheriff with thirty years experience, and reminded us all that he would have entered the building, even if he wasn't armed. This from a man that dodged the draft 5 times claiming bone spurs.

Let's measure his courage. Let's see it in action when confronted by no threat at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zErgz09dESs

Now, let's watch true courage fumble with its cuff-links, when presented with an actual threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_GoHngOIE

You fucking Yanks must well with pride as you blame the victims for your own despicable idioms of worth.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
Re: Trumpeting Courage.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 05:58:38 PM »

Don't look at me- I voted for Jill Stein.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 06:11:42 PM »

another dumpster ready thread

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 06:27:38 PM »

another dumpster ready thread

I just opened an envelope that I wrote before I gifted you this thread.

In it I wrote, " Alt-JooDog or Can't Antagonise will say, another dumpster ready thread".

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 06:43:14 PM »

Don't look at me- I voted for Jill Stein.

I thought you were Scandinavian, or from a more progressive autocratic state than the state that is the US of A.

Just remember, it's not guns that kill people, it's access to guns that kill people.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 06:56:31 PM »

I thought you were Scandinavian, or from a more progressive autocratic state than the state that is the US of A.

I suppose I do seem a bit of a mutant to my fellow 'Muricans and I wouldn't have it any other way, bunch of mouth-breathing savages that they are.

Just remember, it's not guns that kill people, it's guns that kill people.

It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the sudden loss of blood pressure and/or the cessation of functionality of vital internal organs.
Guns aren't necessary but they do make it a lot easier to pick which specific organ you want to destroy in a hurry.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 07:16:24 PM »

I suppose I do seem a bit of a mutant to my fellow 'Muricans and I wouldn't have it any other way, bunch of mouth-breathing savages that they are.

It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the sudden loss of blood pressure and/or the cessation of functionality of vital internal organs.
Guns aren't necessary but they do make it a lot easier to pick which specific organ you want to destroy in a hurry.

We had one similar event in the whole history of the UK, a mere 30 miles from my door, in 96. 17 people died, 16 of them children below the age of eight. The very next day the British Government took steps to take away the weaponry that could cause such mayhem. And that was just a handgun. No such event has been able to happen since.

I know you know I mean no offence when I say your President is a fucking scumbag, that took $30 million from the NRA during his last campaign. He is willing to accept the death of children to ensure what? His re-election?

This man has no courage. This man has no respect. This man has no honour.  On the upside, he is draining the swamp by pumping more swamp into the swamp.

I rue the day that his Scottish mother shit him forth.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 07:35:22 PM »

It's not just Drumpf. This has been a problem that spans multiple administrations.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 08:13:01 PM »

It's not just Drumpf. This has been a problem that spans multiple administrations.

You are of course correct V, but I never saw Obama or his family after Sandy Hook blame the survivors, or retweet right wing conspiracy. I never saw him question courage by screaming at the top of his petulant voice, that he would have saved everyone.

The designation POTUS meant something, even then. Now, it is merely a sound byte for Fox News to rally around. Killing your own children has become nothing more than a bumped news story that cannot be allowed to derail commercial interest.

From Smith & Wesson rebrands to NRA funding and lobbying, it all has to stop. Unless you don't actually give a fuck about your own future, or your own offspring. See my original post for as much detail as required, or are willing to read into.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 08:32:45 PM »

Ignorant, insecure limpdick trolls like Trump because he represents attaining (their idea of) success despite being an absolute boorish halfwit who says things like "big water" to fill in gaps in sentences where he forgot words that a 1st grader knows.  Not everybody here voted for the cunt, but we deserve to be slammed for allowing him to represent us.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 08:53:09 PM »

Gun control nuts need to be taken out back and flogged with angry cobras for their stupidity and cowardice.

Subhuman filth!

That is all.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2018, 08:55:10 PM »

Ignorant, insecure limpdick trolls like Trump because he represents attaining (their idea of) success despite being an absolute boorish halfwit who says things like "big water" to fill in gaps in sentences where he forgot words that a 1st grader knows.  Not everybody here voted for the cunt, but we deserve to be slammed for allowing him to represent us.

I think the whole point is you don't deserve to be slammed. No offence Bone. The majority of Americans voted for the opposition. The electoral college ensured a victory that was never a victory. Indeed the last Republican to win the popular vote, was Ronald Reagan. Every republican President and VP since then has lost.

It really is an arcane institution.

And maybe if the 90 million American voters turned up to vote who were registered to vote but never did, did, we may have had a whole new ball game.

America is a fantastic country, but we are fools to believe it was ever very democratic.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2018, 09:01:33 PM »

I think the whole point is you don't deserve to be slammed. No offence Bone. The majority of Americans voted for the opposition. The electoral college ensured a victory that was never a victory. Indeed the last Republican to win the popular vote, was Ronald Reagan. Every republican President and VP since then has lost.

It really is an arcane institution.

And maybe if the 90 million American voters turned up to vote who were registered to vote but never did, did, we may have had a whole new ball game.

America is a fantastic country, but we are fools to believe it was ever very democratic.

Please shut up. Two clueless progs rimming each other isn't a forum draw card. Thnx
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2018, 09:04:13 PM »

I like Trump, he reminds me of Rob Ford. And Rob Ford was great entertainment.

:grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 09:18:43 PM »

Please shut up. Two clueless progs rimming each other isn't a forum draw card. Thnx

It's like getting prodded in the face with a 9mm semi-demi, desperately trying to convince itself it can blow me....away.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 09:47:37 PM »

Typical reich-wing blather: when you have no cogent argument simply call the opposition "clueless" (not about anything specific... it's important that you make a blanket accusation so you can later try to pull it over anything which which you disagree) and then attempt to draw them into an argument in regard to a completely unrelated issue to further obfuscate the discussion.

Hannity would be proud.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 10:35:55 PM »

::)

I said please though I should have known that a prog can't handle manners or instructions.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2018, 11:00:58 PM »

::)

I said please though I should have known that a prog can't handle manners or instructions.

S'okay.
You aren't the first to confuse me with a soggy, peacenicky, non-confrontational lefty.
I'm the other kind...
...I don't apologize, don't submit in the face of aggression, and in fact I'm liable to punch you in the throat if you're too annoying.

We're not your daddy's idea of hippies. We're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 11:39:09 PM »

S'okay.
You aren't the first to confuse me with a soggy, peacenicky, non-confrontational lefty.
I'm the other kind...
...I don't apologize, don't submit in the face of aggression, and in fact I'm liable to punch you in the throat if you're too annoying.

We're not your daddy's idea of hippies. We're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore.

Soft and fruity in a punch? I can see that...

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2018, 11:49:11 PM »

Soft and fruity in a punch? I can see that...

Keep it up and I'll get Reaper to hit you with his purse.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.462 seconds with 38 queries.