ThirdRailForum

• June 24, 2018, 02:46:44 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Trumpeting Courage.  (Read 1416 times)

plus minus reset

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Trumpeting Courage.
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2018, 06:08:00 PM »

Blandscape is either on some new meds or has completely gone to town on the dosages for his existing ones

Either way, I certainly hope he doesn't overdose

I'm not fussed either way... he can choose to stay or he can choose to brexit this mortal coil...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2018, 06:13:02 PM »

Vitriol should move to Scotland on the Jellyfish Visa Migration Scheme....

DK should move to a bunker in his back garden, and arm himself to the teeth.

I look forward to his totally forgettable public access last stand... against the totalitarianism of a law soaked state, and a 2nd amendment which will kill his right stone dead to a 5th amendment.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2018, 06:14:28 PM »

DK should move to a bunker in his back garden, and arm himself to the teeth.

I look forward to his totally forgettable public access last stand... against the totalitarianism of a law soaked state and a 2nd amendment which will kill his right stone dead to a 5th amendment.

You want to glass me right now.... don't you.  :snick:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

(click to show/hide)

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2018, 06:16:46 PM »

Vitriol should move to Scotland on the Jellyfish Visa Migration Scheme....

Or maybe I'll just stay here and keep trying to talk some common fucking sense into the fuckheads of 'Murica because 'Murica is my fucking house and I'd appreciate it if those bastards would start wiping their godsdamned feet when they stagger back in from the shooting range.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2018, 06:17:29 PM »

blandscape looks like he's ready for some warm milk and a nap

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2018, 06:21:07 PM »

I'm not fussed either way... he can choose to stay or he can choose to brexit this mortal coil...  :snick:

Of course your fussed, I complete you. You post after every little nuance of conversation I bring to the table. You feed off me.... you need me. You swallow.

Without me you have to make meaningless gay jibes and empty meaningless edicts at AltJoo.

Don't worry my one way window licking friend, things are better on the inside looking out, than the outside never being able to see in.

Thank you for taking my thread beyond the 100 pointless replies mark.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2018, 06:23:46 PM »

If only one of you could create a bedtime story worth reading.

I gave up on you AltJoo a long time ago, alas I still have faith in DK and the baby Jesus.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2018, 06:28:38 PM »

You want to glass me right now.... don't you.  :snick:

Not at all, you make me look better than I should.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2018, 06:35:26 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2018, 06:41:58 PM »

Of course your fussed, I complete you. You post after every little nuance of conversation I bring to the table. You feed off me.... you need me. You swallow.

Without me you have to make meaningless gay jibes and empty meaningless edicts at AltJoo.

Don't worry my one way window licking friend, things are better on the inside looking out, than the outside never being able to see in.

Thank you for taking my thread beyond the 100 pointless replies mark.

I'm not a Royal family member and this is the internet and not a tellie broadcast, Slobert the Juice...  :lolatu:

(click to show/hide)

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2018, 06:44:10 PM »

See how you feed from my tit.

Anyho my little American fun bucket, it really is getting late here, and I have work in the morning.

Work is where you don't live off the state, saving up your gun stamps and welfare cheques to buy even more guns, while claiming you hate the only thing that stands between you and the gutter. We always need working class taxpayers to blame and slaughter, when society gives up on us.

Please feel free to post to AltJoo, while bearing in mind that it is his tribe that is responsible for how you feel about you. See Alex Jones for detail.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2018, 06:46:11 PM »

See how you feed from my tit.

Anyho my little American fun bucket, it really is getting late here, and I have work in the morning.

Work is where you don't live off the state, saving up your gun stamps and welfare cheques to buy even more guns, while claiming you hate the only thing that stands between you and the gutter. We always need working class taxpayers to blame and slaughter, when society gives up on us.

Please feel free to post to AltJoo, while bearing in mind that it is his tribe that is responsible for how you feel about you. See Alex Jones for detail.

BOOM!

He nailed it...  :lmao:

(click to show/hide)

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2018, 06:46:45 PM »

Armies by their very definition need to be armed, your police are already murdering who they are meant to protect and serve, every single day.

British police are unarmed.
O'rly? My brother was taking a walk along the Thames one rainy night, just minding his own business, when suddenly from out of nowhere he was bailed up by no less than nine of your finest, guns drawn, demanding he remove his hoodie and produce some identification. He told me later that he had never feared more for his life than in that moment; the woman demanding his ID couldn't stop her gun hand from shaking like a leaf.

I call bullshit on your claim. Your British poolice might have have been unarmed once, but a decade of freaking out over what "hooligans" and "ruffians" have morphed into has turned them into a bunch of petrified, gun toting, racial profiling chickenshits.

And given that Australia is Britain's bastard child what you used to ship your criminal classes to and given that they are presently screaming "fuck off, we're full" to you limeys and everyone else, it's only a matter of time before you poor sods are getting gunned down in the streets by wild eyed bobbies toting Armalites and the like.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2018, 06:51:46 PM »

Yet you can't grasp the simple truth when your assumptions pie you...  :lolatu:

In all seriousness, look into substance abuse counselling before you lose your nose to an impervious glass half empty mescal invertebrate...  :snick:
No point, the drunken bum is in the habit of shooting his mouth off regarding shit he hasn't the faintest clue about.

Sober, he might very well produce more of it.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2018, 07:21:07 PM »

No point, the drunken bum is in the habit of shooting his mouth off regarding shit he hasn't the faintest clue about.

Sober, he might very well produce more of it.

I've been told he looks very effeminate in his candids so it wouldn't surprise me in the least...

(click to show/hide)

• Senatore
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2018, 07:24:03 PM »

I've been told he looks very effeminate in his candids so it wouldn't surprise me in the least...

Effeminate eh? Well, he's surely in the right place for that shit. I've heard stories that it's not truly the British idea of democracy without a few parliamentarians off buggering their catamites in a sleezy motel somewhere.  :snick:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2018, 08:45:44 PM »

Effeminate eh? Well, he's surely in the right place for that shit. I've heard stories that it's not truly the British idea of democracy without a few parliamentarians off buggering their catamites in a sleezy motel somewhere.  :snick:

Apparently, he wouldn't be caught dead without his fishnets...

(click to show/hide)

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2018, 08:46:28 PM »

Wait a minute

Did that cluster of mental disorders just tell a dude "See how you feed from my tit."

that's the moment the music stops

You see what wearing a dress and some knee high stockings will do to a guy?

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2018, 11:03:32 PM »

BOOM!

He nailed it...  :lmao:

That's no BOOM!

There hasn't been a BOOM in the last three pages.

Maybe a MOOB! In Joo's case that's fitting-

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2018, 11:22:01 PM »

That's no BOOM!

There hasn't been a BOOM in the last three pages.

Maybe a MOOB! In Joo's case that's fitting-

He called it right for Blandy as he does with your constant homoerotic obsession for his muscles and physique... :lolatu:

(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.548 seconds with 37 queries.