ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2018, 01:05:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Trumpeting Courage.  (Read 1565 times)

plus minus reset

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: Trumpeting Courage.
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2018, 01:46:18 PM »

Are you sure you quoted the right post? Because I'm not.

#NonSequiturFlamingIsTheNewBlack

I'm asking simple question's laddie. You are either pro-gun ergo pro-murder or you are a decent human being.

There be no filters in your culture. The Police no longer protect and serve, they murder even on an illegal whim. That is now their training, that is what they are programmed to do.

All Americans have lost balance with reality. You have no concept of left, or what is left of right.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2018, 01:55:28 PM »

Hope that gives you more than enough to argue agin.

There is no rectitude for a gun lobby, no left or right, just dead children.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2018, 02:05:13 PM »

I'm asking simple question's laddie.
Of the wrong person it seems. Your question (as noted in my previous reply to you) did not even remotely apply to the text of mine you quoted, and only remotely applied after your remedial inclusion of two whole words, whereupon I edited my reply to accommodate yours.

Did you mistake me for an American? Can I return the favour by mistaking you for being a Paddy? You seem stupid enough for it.

You are either pro-gun ergo pro-murder or you are a decent human being.

I might also be neither, or I could be both. That's the joy of being a free thinking individual capable of arriving at his own conclusions; the freedom not to be shackled by false binary logic.

There be no filters in your culture.
And what culture is that? Define it for me.

The Police no longer protect and serve, they murder even on an illegal whim. That is now their training, that is what they are programmed to do.
I don't ever remember a time where the police protected and served me, not really. They only exist to protect establishment interests while people like you and I are expected to pick up the tab. With that in mind, I might reasonably conclude that they are doing their job to the same level of diligence that they ever did.

All Americans have lost balance with reality. You have no concept of left, or what is left of right.
I'm not American.

:snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2018, 02:25:39 PM »

Of the wrong person it seems. Your question (as noted in my previous reply to you) did not even remotely apply to the text of mine you quoted, and only remotely applied after your remedial inclusion of two whole words, whereupon I edited my reply to accommodate yours.

Did you mistake me for an American? Can I return the favour by mistaking you for being a Paddy? You seem stupid enough for it.

I might also be neither, or I could be both. That's the joy of being a free thinking individual capable of arriving at his own conclusions; the freedom not to be shackled by false binary logic.

And what culture is that? Define it for me.

I don't ever remember a time where the police protected and served me, not really. They only exist to protect establishment interests while people like you and I are expected to pick up the tab. With that in mind, I might reasonably conclude that they are doing their job to the same level of diligence that they ever did.

I'm not American.

You have my humble apologies ahole that teabags no-one in particular, I merely assumed that you discussing left and right would require me to intervene to remind you what left and right is. It's not merely a direction, don't ye know.

After all you loved Trump and in another thread. If you love Trump you associate yourself with that fucking lack of value. Now, I can't be arsed caring what you actually care about, but watching you bandy about terms like leftist, is like watching Rancid ferment in the milk of human kindness.

You are American.

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2018, 02:31:48 PM »

You have my humble apologies ahole that teabags no-one in particular, I merely assumed that you discussing left and right would require me to intervene to remind you what left and right is.
Well, you assumed wrong, didn'tcha? At least you've mustered some semi-functioning nadgers for the purposes of admitting your faux pas, there's a good many in this world who are too fragile in their own id for such trifles and you are to be commended for it.

After all you loved Trump and in another thread. If you love Trump you associate yourself with that fucking lack of value. Now, I can't be arsed caring what you actually care about...
As evidenced by your assumption I loved Trump in another thread. Don't fret, I'm sure your rent-a-balls will come in handy when you realise how wrong you were on that score too.

You are American.
Right you are, Paddy. Now toddle along like a good little leprechaun and play a few melodies on that +10 HP bladder of cat yowlings the scots stole off you. :slap:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2018, 03:10:32 PM »

I'm not American.

you are a chicken nugget eating, mountain dew drinking, couch crouton

• Senatore
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2018, 03:13:35 PM »

No, I'm not a Californian either.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »

Now make one for a Brazillion

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2018, 06:00:00 PM »

That’s not Mountain Dew. 

• Senatore
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2018, 06:04:54 PM »

That’s not Mountain Dew.
Don't tell him that, you might yet get him to gargle your cawk-ade and ride your ensuing and hghly retarded wankspasm climax all the way to Jonestown.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2018, 06:06:06 PM »

That troll lives in Wisconsin.  Has a bunch of kids and baby mamas.
👍🏿EM🍋N

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2018, 11:07:59 AM »

Every time I click my fingers another American child dies via an NRA lobbyist sucking off a Congressman or a Senator, while leaving him money on the sideboard for his next campaign.

Every time I click my fingers another American gun enthusiast accidentally trips over and impregnates his own daughter.

Every time I click my fingers an AR15 owner shoots a waitress or his wife in the back of the head because he takes one sugar, not two.

Every time I click my fingers I worry about what happens in America, every time I click my fingers.

Every time I click my fingers the scrot wiff a Scot fetish posts after me.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2018, 01:06:04 PM »

You are either pro-gun ergo pro-murder or you are a decent human being.

Funny how people who say pro gun is pro murder also happen to be pro choice

you wouldn't happen to fall into that category of obvious contradiction would you?

by the way, I happen to subscribe to the more intelligent group of thinkers that sees this entire debate on the constitutional right to bear arms predicated upon the idea that the citizens should be able to overthrow tyranny by force if needed as fucking moot since when the constitution was drafted BOTH the government forces and it's citizen's weapon of choice was a musket rifile. A situation which has drastically changed in favor of the government. Just look up Branch Davidians if your brain is having trouble making such a simple connection to something so painfully obvious

Now show me that I'm wrong about my firm believe that you post like a mentally neutered shit for wit asshole who types via different sized pencils shoved up his nose by pulling on his own pigtails one at a time when he wishes the eraser to tap a key. 

Bang those keys hard fuckface. Maybe the frontal lobotomy will produce a cognitive thought for a change

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2018, 01:24:48 PM »

The slumpwits who bang on about 'muh 2nd amendment freedumbs' always forget it says:
"Well-regulated militia", not "any jackwagon with a trigger finger".

:snack:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2018, 01:27:29 PM »

Rut Roh Lokmar. Vit practically posted your social security number in that last post

what say you to this, brutha?

• Senatore
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2018, 01:41:23 PM »

I wouldn't own a gun myself, I'm not a fan of them. I'll stop short of demanding that others be denied them though; just because I don't want something for myself I don't see why I should be allowed to make that choice for everyone else. In that respect, I guess I might be cast as far more liberally minded than most of the trash occupying the blue brigade, but the truth is I've given the gun control debate a lot of thought and have come to the realisation that if someone wants one, they can (with little effort) procure one, legally or otherwise and for whatever purpose their heart desires.

And that's really the crux of the matter. So a few people get gunned down; that's not going to get eradicated any time soon. Wringing hands over the death of them.... fine, whatever gets you through the night I guess, but those kids that took a dirt nap up at Sandy Hook aren't losing any sleep over it. Callous? Maybe. Avoidable? Maybe not. Getting access to illegal firearms is painfully easy, I know this first hand. If I can come by such items without even trying, pretty much anybody can.

It occurs to me that the reasonable answer is that further limiting of firearm access will NOT result in anything more than a bunch of pissed off people. Maybe you'll piss them off enough that they'll stash their contraband safely until the day you come for them, only to find them emptying clip after clip into your face. More people hurt, and only because some bleeding hearts were engaged in the misguided opinion they were making the world a "safer place".... the suckers.

No.

I'd rather have a bunch of enthusiasts who are largely decent people operating these things. Sure, there's going to be isolated cases here and there where it backfires (lethally probably), but if the choice is "only criminals will have them" then I know which outcome I prefer.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2018, 02:14:43 PM »

the damn gobermint would not dare try to over throw the people when we got Benzo sporting those "big guns" of his

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2018, 02:20:49 PM »

It occurs to me that the reasonable answer is that further limiting of firearm access will NOT result in anything more than a bunch of pissed off people.

people in japan and the UK don't seem pissed..maybe because they don't get shot every day or have to practice mass shooter drills

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2018, 02:24:56 PM »

Every time I click my fingers another American child dies via an NRA lobbyist sucking off a Congressman or a Senator, while leaving him money on the sideboard for his next campaign.

Every time I click my fingers another American gun enthusiast accidentally trips over and impregnates his own daughter.

Every time I click my fingers an AR15 owner shoots a waitress or his wife in the back of the head because he takes one sugar, not two.

Every time I click my fingers I worry about what happens in America, every time I click my fingers.

Every time I click my fingers the scrot wiff a Scot fetish posts after me.

why won't you ever shut up or at least get down from that pedestal you created in your own fucking mind?

• Senatore
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2018, 02:49:03 PM »

people in japan and the UK don't seem pissed..maybe because they don't get shot every day or have to practice mass shooter drills
They don't enjoy the constitutional right to defend themselves in the face of a hostile government either. Your country does. If you think your countrymen are going to stand by meekly as that right is systematically deprived of them, you might want to wander into an NRA meeting sometime....

....and consider that the responses they are giving are by no means the most aggro or violent ones that are potentially on offer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.531 seconds with 38 queries.