ThirdRailForum

• June 24, 2018, 02:47:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Trumpeting Courage.  (Read 1417 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Trumpeting Courage.
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2018, 02:56:27 PM »

Another thing you might like to consider, just because the government is supposedly regulating the access to these firearms, doesn't mean they are actually doing so. I cite the case of the Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania, where the alleged shooter was toting about at least one weapon which was reported to have been destroyed by Victorian police in a gun amnesty eighteen months before the massacre occurred. Purchased legally in Tasmania after the fact, the gunsmith who sold it forced to tell the story dictated to him under threat of losing his gun trader license.

Was there an outcry? There was not. That's because by and large Australians are ignorant of guns.

Yet people are still getting gunned down on a weekly basis in Sydney. Go figure.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2018, 03:20:02 PM »

Because you idiot, people in Australia are allowed to own guns...

what Australia did banning semis was to completely eliminate MASS SHOOTINGS...

ugh... you're so dumb.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 225
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2018, 03:48:43 PM »

take arms against canada and the pronoun police and gender identity run amok

wtf is going on in that liberal experiment run by orwellian tradupe
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

• Senatore
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2018, 03:58:52 PM »

Ohhh, lookie who crawled out of her safe space in the pretty pictures forum to get her arse handed to her yet again!  :rotf:

ugh... you're so dumb.

I am going to take great delight in destroying your loudmouth garbage on this topic, since I have a far deeper understanding of it than you are every likely to.

I'm even going to give you a sporting chance. Hell, I'll give everyone here a sporting chance to learn about what passes for "gun control" in Australia and why it counts for precisely nothing when it comes to protecting its citizenry from semi automatics. Particularly semi automatics which have supposedly already been disposed of in gun amnesties long before they are used to kill people.

http://www.whale.to/b/viallspam.html... the most complete documentation on the Port Arthur Massacre as anyone outside of the intelligence community is likely to ever afford you. That's the sporting chance I'm giving you... a chance to see the evidence before it's used against you.

Not much of a sporting chance, I'll readily admit, not in a forum where a large percentage of the members have intimate knowledge of firearms. There's too much in that link that goes beyond simple unanswered questions and starts cavorting about in the realms of "it couldn't possibly have gone down the way the media and the government reported it". You will of course prefer to not read it and that's fine; just makes it all the easier for me to prove just how wrong you are on the way your neck of the world works... as ignorant as you are of guns in fact.

I've used that exact same link at Brawl Hall to beat Evil Blood... a man that has forgotten more about guns than I will ever know. By the time he'd finished going through it, he'd completely revised his conclusions on what really took place; hell, he picked up on quite a number of thing I'd missed. Then again, I don't pretend to be an expert on ballistics, though there was plenty there that should raise the eyebrow of even a know-nothing like yourself. That at least one of the weapons used supposedly had been melted down for scrap 18 months earlier ought to tell you something: Port Arthur was an engineered massacre, conducted with the cooperation of the Australian Government with the sole purpose of removing certain firearms from the market.

But hey, don't just take my word for it...

"It will take a massacre in Tasmania before we get gun reform in Australia."

- Barry Unsworth, ALP politician, News South Wales circa 1987

...and it only took them 9 years to orchestrate it.

And semi automatics are still for sale on the streets of Sydney 20 years later. Maybe your government needs to organise another massacre for you to get behind, you think?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2018, 04:13:47 PM »

To those of you who are US citizens and who also value your second amendment rights, you would do well to read Chapter 3. Forewarned is forearmed; this is exactly the situation that is unfolding in your own country as we speak and you would do well to adapt the recommendations to apply to your own circumstance.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 267
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2018, 04:25:40 PM »

They don't enjoy the constitutional right to defend themselves in the face of a hostile government either. Your country does. If you think your countrymen are going to stand by meekly as that right is systematically deprived of them, you might want to wander into an NRA meeting sometime....

....and consider that the responses they are giving are by no means the most aggro or violent ones that are potentially on offer.

Stfu about our 2nd amendment, you’re a faggot bogan.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 267
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2018, 04:26:38 PM »

ugh... you're so dumb.

Thump. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2018, 06:20:01 PM »

Stfu about our 2nd amendment, you’re a faggot bogan.
Settle down you mincing pooftersexual, everyone knows since George Zimmerman handed you porch monkeys your asses you've wanted to rape the US constitution.

#NoLivesMatter

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2018, 07:30:43 PM »

^^^Couch crouton!

Lulz. He prolly smells like the garlic parmesan-

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2018, 07:31:35 PM »

Green flakes on his teefs!

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2018, 02:03:53 PM »

Funny how people who say pro gun is pro murder also happen to be pro choice

you wouldn't happen to fall into that category of obvious contradiction would you?

AltJoo, that question is the very reason I consider your accounts nonviable and bankrupt. Never meet a hero, when you have to continually kick him off a pedestal and watch him spasm, jism defecate and jerk too a New Seekers album track. You might want to teach the world to sing, but all you bring is the matt coated black bling of failure.

If we ever evolve to a stage in human evolution where new born babies are being delivered wearing shoulder holsters and Kevlar vests, I might agree with you. Where do we stop with your train of thought. In a sock? You murder seventeen billion potential babies every time you re-read a Bentzo post, I don't see you up on charges at The Hague.

24 weeks is viable, although I am beginning to wonder if you yourself survived the trauma of being prodded and scraped by a twig or an empty broken bottle of Liebfraumilch that helped do a little more than amore to conceive you, 14 weeks earlier.

Every little fall out or every little dispute does not need to end in a shoot-out, or mass murder. If there are no guns in the general population, surely that population can go about its daily task without being blown away by the rhetoric of the NRA?

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2018, 02:24:09 PM »

Except you only want civilians disarmed....

You say nothing of Armies, police, bodyguards, and anybody not part of Jarvis's Common People.

You propose a moral peril...a foolish sentiment at odds with all human history.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2018, 02:38:03 PM »

Except you only want civilians disarmed....

You say nothing of Armies, police, bodyguards, and anybody not part of Jarvis's Common People.

Armies by their very definition need to be armed, your police are already murdering who they are meant to protect and serve, every single day.

British police are unarmed. We call that policing by consent. However, most forces on the European continent are. Point me to one of those police forces that have to kill as many citizens in their line of duty as an American officer per capita year on year. Anywhere near your figures would be a boost to your viewpoint. Or show us the stats in regard to gun ownership and its misuse. Would you like me to provide the figures for you. I'm nice like that.

The answer is training. Your police cannot afford to take any chance whatsoever, therefor they do not give a chance to their victims, even as they shoot them 8 times in the back as they are running away unarmed, or crawling along hotel corridors following unintelligible demands.

Don't fucking talk to me laddie like your country invented modern democracy, you as a race are a very young pale imitation of the real thing.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2018, 02:49:17 PM »

Armies by their very definition need to be armed, your police are already murdering who they are meant to protect and serve, every single day.

British police are unarmed. However, most forces on the European continent are. Point me to one of those police forces that have to kill as many citizens in their line of duty as an American officer per capita year on year. Anywhere near your figures would be a boost to your viewpoint. Or show us the stats in regard to gun ownership and its misuse. Would you like me to provide the figures for you. I'm nice like that.

The answer is training. Your police cannot afford to take any chance whatsoever, therefor they do not give a chance to their victims, even as they shoot them 8 times in the back as they are running away or crawling along hotel corridors following unintelligible demands.

Don't fucking talk to me laddie like your country invented modern democracy, you as a race are a very young pale imitation of the real thing.

You ought to ask someone their country before lumping them into the nation of your designer pet peeve and also enquire about their views on Democracy before assuming that Democracy is a shared philosophical golden cow between...

Australia; Democracy is shit.

You're welcome, Parliament Pecker Puffer...  :lolatu:

Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

(click to show/hide)

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2018, 02:56:37 PM »

You ought to ask someone their country before lumping them into the nation of your designer pet peeve

Wtf does that even mean laddie?

If you call the murder of your own children a pet peeve I guess you are all over the issue...right? Wrong, you would need to take an elevator a very long way up just to arrive at moron.

And in there lies your dilemma as a democracy, that actually thinks it's an actual democracy. Go ahead, kill yourselves in unwarranted shoot-outs, just don't fucking do it like you are dancing on anything but your own thin ice.

America represents no-one....literally.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2018, 03:00:03 PM »

Off the turps, tossbag....  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:19 PM »

Off the turps, tossbag....  :snick:

Yes, yet still capable of eviscerating you with the ease you only get when your on the turps.

Imbecile.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2018, 03:10:35 PM »

Now that DK is rethinking his life, is there anyone else capable of making a cognisant argument for the continued murder of your own children?

Maybe someone who is actually a member of reality and/or an asshole forward slash fully fledged virgin sacrificing, NRA big boy pants wearing fucklick.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2018, 03:19:56 PM »

Yes, yet still capable of eviscerating you with the ease you only get when your on the turps.

Imbecile.

Yet you can't grasp the simple truth when your assumptions pie you...  :lolatu:

In all seriousness, look into substance abuse counselling before you lose your nose to an impervious glass half empty mescal invertebrate...  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 225
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2018, 03:22:36 PM »

hey...remember that scene in Predator when all they did was shoot guns for like 5 minutes into the jungle
after one of them spotted the creature's camouflage outline in the trees and then Arnold switches to the chain gun and fires that off for another 30 seconds and they only manage to inflict a small flesh wound on the creature while  damaging countless plants and  shrubbery plus wasting over 1,000 rounds of ammunition

Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.442 seconds with 39 queries.