dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 12, 2018, 01:58:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Trumpeting Courage.  (Read 1642 times)

plus minus reset

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Trumpeting Courage.
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2018, 03:28:06 PM »

hey...remember that scene in Predator when all they did was shoot guns for like 5 minutes into the jungle
after one of them spotted the creature's camouflage outline in the trees and then Arnold switches to the chain gun and fires that off for another 30 seconds and they only manage to inflict a small flesh wound on the creature while  damaging countless plants and  shrubbery plus wasting over 1,000 rounds of ammunition

Kind of like Kurt trying to impregnate Caskur....
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2018, 03:32:25 PM »

hey...remember that scene in Predator when all they did was shoot guns for like 5 minutes into the jungle
after one of them spotted the creature's camouflage outline in the trees and then Arnold switches to the chain gun and fires that off for another 30 seconds and they only manage to inflict a small flesh wound on the creature while  damaging countless plants and  shrubbery plus wasting over 1,000 rounds of ammunition

The Yanks surpassed that at WACO.

And I do believe Bill O'Reilly, Hannity and their 15 year old girlfriend's at the time turned up, and fired off a few rounds at the compound. I might have saw that on Fox News though, so I can't be sure.

Although, if I use the Fox yardstick of accuracy, I just said it, so it must be fucking true.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2018, 03:36:47 PM »

Kind of like Kurt trying to impregnate Caskur....

Yes, that's what it is like isn't it.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2018, 03:44:05 PM »

You do realize that Waco kicked off because the Feds weren't happy with the Sheriff's office finding nothing untoward or illegal about one particular firearm held, on repeated investigatory visits?

Instead of accept the verdict, the Feds surrounded the compound, shot at members, cut off supplies, flung grenades blindly into rooms, engaged in sonic warfare a la Patsy Cline, and when they didn't get an unconditional surrender, brought in a corp of engineers tank with a flame thrower in which to burn sheltering women and children alive as their bunker was turret punched and razed.

Yes, civilians are the ones who need to be controlled because your esteemed model of governmental democracy is so pure and measured.  :lolatu:

Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2018, 03:46:12 PM »

Yet you can't grasp the simple truth when your assumptions pie you...  :lolatu:

In all seriousness, look into substance abuse counselling before you lose your nose to an impervious glass half empty mescal invertebrate...  :snick:

You seem incapable of pointing out the truth. Where is the truth in any of your posts. You have the highest gun death rates on the planet, but I need to reevaluate your thinking?

Your idiom is a self fulfilling prophecy. You will need the army to disarm your populace.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2018, 03:47:20 PM »

You seem incapable of pointing out the truth. Where is the truth in any of your posts. You have the highest gun death rates on the planet, but I need to reevaluate your thinking?

Your idiom is a self fulfilling prophecy. You will need the army to disarm your populace.

Mate, eat some bread and sleep it off...  :lolatu:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2018, 03:53:41 PM »

You do realize that Waco kicked off because the Feds weren't happy with the Sheriff's office finding nothing untoward or illegal about one particular firearm held, on repeated investigatory visits?

Instead of accept the verdict, the Feds surrounded the compound, shot at members, cut off supplies, flung grenades blindly into rooms, engaged in sonic warfare a la Patsy Cline, and when they didn't get an unconditional surrender, brought in a corp of engineers tank with a flame thrower in which to burn sheltering women and children alive as their bunker was turret punched and razed.

Yes, civilians are the ones who need to be controlled because your esteemed model of governmental democracy is so pure and measured.  :lolatu:

And why were the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives there in the last place? Unregistered firearms and fully automatic and bumped weapons. See where I am going with this? See what happens when the populace is armed. Women and children die. You really don't care do you, who dies, just as long as it's not you or yours and as long as you can buy little Candice her first pink AR15.

The FBI took over after the initial shoot-out. The world watched as your gun culture imploded.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2018, 04:00:25 PM »

Mate, eat some bread and sleep it off...  :lolatu:

You are my bread and butter, and I have already wiped you off. Now be a gid laddie, say thank you and I'll call you a cab.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2018, 04:02:20 PM »

And why were the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives there in the last place? Unregistered firearms and fully automatic and bumped weapons. See where I am going with this? See what happens when the populace is armed. Women and children die. You really don't care do you, who dies, just as long as it's not you or yours as long as you can buy little Candice her first pink AR15.

The FBI took over after the initial shoot-out. The world watched as your gun culture imploded.

The firearm in question was legal, bump stocks were invented a decade and a half after Waco, the BATF on orders from Reno ignored the Sheriff's repeated reports, you keep saying "your" while failing to read clear English, and you're obviously three sheets to the wind while huffing your own..  :lolatu:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2018, 04:03:38 PM »

You are my bread and butter, and I have already wiped you off. Now be a gid laddie, say thank you and I'll call you a cab.

You wipe butter off of bread?  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2018, 04:06:59 PM »

The firearm in question was legal, bump stocks were invented a decade and a half after Waco, the BATF on orders from Reno ignored the Sheriff's repeated reports, you keep saying "your" while failing to read clear English, and you're obviously three sheets to the wind while huffing your own..  :lolatu:

What "firearm" are you talking about? And bumped stock was invented in back street gun fares long before they were popularised. Indeed the FBI used bump stock terminology in the subsequent Capitol Hill inquiry. So no, they were there by their own cognisance to recover illegal arms. That is why they were granted warrants of search and seizure. What part of that do you find difficult to understand?

Why do I need to educate a Yank on his own deplorable history?

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2018, 04:09:52 PM »

You wipe butter off of bread?  :snick:

You wipe taste off good taste.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2018, 04:24:34 PM »

It seems DK has made good use of his constitutional right to bear arms and blown his own arms off.

Next!

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2018, 04:36:51 PM »

What "firearm" are you talking about? And bumped stock was invented in back street gun fares long before they were popularised. Indeed the FBI used bump stock terminology in the subsequent Capitol Hill inquiry. So no, they were there by their own cognisance to recover illegal arms. That is why they were granted warrants of search and seizure. What part of that do you find difficult to understand?

Why do I need to educate a Yank on his own deplorable history?

What had previously been found to be a 50 caliber Barrett rifle and NOT the military grade 50 cal which few have or are permitted for in that nation, all because some nosey neighbours didn't care for the noise or their religious locals.

The BATF cited "unlawful possession of a destructive device" as their warrant type despite prior Sheriffs interviews having dispelled the sentiment. The BATF soon started making public accusations of "weapons caches" anyway regardless of the fact 250 plus firearms might seem like a cache for 1 person but not for over 100 Texans at the residence, and 70 plus at the time of massacre.

Your bump stock bollocks is just that... I won't even begin to try to eradicate that fallacy from the vapid depths of your hollow Government worshipping skull...

Why does an Englishman such as yourself struggle with English reading comprehension, incidentally? I gave you clear indication much earlier that you were incorrect as I've continued to do since.

You're going to require a baker's dozen to sop up all that liquid stomach stupid of yours...  :lolatu:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »

What had previously been found to be a 50 caliber Barrett rifle and NOT the military grade 50 cal which few have or are permitted for in that nation, all because some nosey neighbours didn't care for the noise or their religious locals.

The BATF cited "unlawful possession of a destructive device" as their warrant type despite prior Sheriffs interviews having dispelled the sentiment. The BATF soon started making public accusations of "weapons caches" anyway regardless of the fact 250 plus firearms might seem like a cache for 1 person but not for over 100 Texans at the residence, and 70 plus at the time of massacre.

Your bump stock bollocks is just that... I won't even begin to try to eradicate that fallacy from the vapid depths of your hollow Government worshipping skull...

Why does an Englishman such as yourself struggle with English reading comprehension, incidentally? I gave you clear indication much earlier that you were incorrect as I've continued to do since.

You're going to require a baker's dozen to sop up all that liquid stomach stupid of yours...  :lolatu:

Stop quoting the local sheriff as if he is a foil for state interventionism. You are aware it was the local sheriff who initially had concerns about the fire power married to a messianic figure head, and it was him that reported to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Please tell me we can at least start from there.

If you think I agree with how all Federal branches of law enforcement handled the affair over 50 odd days (my apologies, cannot be bothered googling), you are wrong. However David Koresh was on a solo mission to do what you seem to find admirable. The confrontation of a government he made up in his own mind.

Over the 50 odd days he could have told his followers to surrender, but for one man the many died. This really could only happen in an American democracy.

As for your law enforcement, they couldn't wait to blow them all away. And that is simply because you refuse to believe in your own judiciary, or the democratic belief that it is possible to police via consent.

In Scotland, we have a population of 5 million+. There are less than 300 armed police officers with the relevant training. We do more than manage. We survive without killing anyone judicially, whether at the beginning of the arrest process, or the end. There are very few guns, and even less people willing to use them.

Our country was attacked by terrorists one spring day at Glesga Airport, not that long ago. Our unarmed baggage handlers handled it by kicking the shit outa burning men.

Watch and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gMJBQoHJ4E

Oh and PS Penis, I am Scottish, not English.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2018, 05:36:16 PM »

Blandscape is either on some new meds or has completely gone to town on the dosages for his existing ones

Either way, I certainly hope he doesn't overdose

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2018, 05:53:24 PM »

:rotf:

Scottish... that explains everything...  :snick:

The US Feds massacred a bunch of people because they followed the rules but didn't follow the social and spiritual status quo. The state's war on guns (which it ironically has plenty of, according to the legality it gives itself) was used as subterfuge to murder legally compliant but conscientiously objecting fringe elements of Waco who were well within their rights to resist such aggressions in turn according to basic US doctrine predating all administrative decrees. 

Cause and effect, as well as a self fulfilling affirmation to the necessity and wisdom of enshrining basic personal protections FROM the state.

Though that logic fails you like an acid attack or glassing free night/s on the town...

....for Scotsmen have been spine free since theirs were repeatedly broken over centuries....tartan jellyfish bobbing feverishly in a sea of their cheap piss toward the Stay shoreline, happy for handouts, always happy to gift handjobs at trigger speed to any random 25 year old teenage refugee, and resistant to resistance to the very defiantly docile end.... much like their modern kilts... a convenient access point for Westminster's regular bell end visitations delivered at plaid speed and a perfect alternative to the near pointless prospect of finding a quality curtain in Scotland to rub a brew poo spackled knob clean after the much celebrated daily routine...

As for your suggestion that Scotland is a weapon and violence free Mecca for mewling state sycophants, Australia, and in fact the world, thank you for the larfs...  :lolatu:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2018, 05:54:22 PM »

WACO: Armed compound
Bundy posse: Armed occupation of federal buildings

Neither had declared "war" on the gubmint and didn't even have to face actual military troops, drones, jets, helicopters, etc.

But yeah... 'muh gunz' are totally going to save you from those mean ol' gubmint shock troops when they come marching into your town.
Totally.

There's only one valid reason for a civilian to own a gun, especially a gun designed to go to war:
You fucking like guns. Period. End of.

As long as the annual deaths of thousands; men, women, and children; remain an acceptable trade-off for ammosexuals to freely practice their fetish we in 'Murica will be a soul-diseased and broken-psyche parody of a modern civilized society.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2018, 05:58:28 PM »

Vitriol should move to Scotland on the Jellyfish Visa Migration Scheme....

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2018, 06:01:21 PM »

Blandscape is either on some new meds or has completely gone to town on the dosages for his existing ones

Either way, I certainly hope he doesn't overdose

Why would I deny myself the privilege of making a cunt of you and your talent-less ilk?

Your next lack of hobbled witticism should include the word 'boring', just for effect and white noise. If you could at least attempt to make me feel bad about just how low you can go, without being Flea...you should try harder.

Are you ever going to say anything that we can write about in dispatches to your future?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.515 seconds with 36 queries.