ThirdRailForum

• September 25, 2018, 05:46:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: TR Title Challenge Poofer VS Lemon <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>  (Read 968 times)

plus minus reset

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
TR Title Challenge Poofer VS Lemon <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« on: February 28, 2018, 02:46:36 AM »

First off, ive been sent here to save this site once the fuck again from itself only because the rampant spam has caused its glorious owner Dra1n (bless be upon his only working testicle) at actually cut the fucking cord.

Srsly, you bandwith wasteoids are killing the place, and not in a good way.

Here is i, King Martini, King Playa, The Poofer, The Fucking Man, will right the ship.

Lemon, your a lost cause. We all know this. But, seeing that this place is dying/dead, its just standard protocol i wear the title once Dra1n pulls the plug. Just like at Cosmic Shitpoast, LameChamps, etc. The last remaing thought those sites had was that i was the guy who was the measuring stick.

But, heres the catch;

There isnt a single person here who thinks you can beat me. Not one. So lets just make this easy on you.

Just say " Obi, Poofer is better, give him the title". And i dont proceed to stomp whats left of the working brain cells you have into tiny little particles. I am the best flamer here by a long, long mile and you, just arent worth wasting my high level of entertainment on. It happens, ok, and theres nothing to be ashamed over.

But, if you feel the need to be in a match;

Starts Monday
Runs 5 days
Poll vote

Pick your poison ( dur hurr) but seriously, choose wisely.

SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 03:51:46 AM »

How about I just give it to you, Fucking Man?  I fell into this title, and since I did, I have too much going on to do a match.  It ain’t happening with me right now. 

Yeah, please save the forum from itself.  :tard:
👠 E M :afro: N

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 04:00:45 AM »

Smart move.

Yo, Twat, gimmie back the Title I never lost in the first place. Lemon here conceded it and i truly dont blame her one bit.

The final leg of the "Poofer is the GOAT" tour starts now.

Moving forward, as your champion, i will be calling out you walking biohazards when i see fit, whomever i deem worthy of being bullied.

One thing i guarantee;

You aint seen nothing yet.....

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 04:05:42 AM »

Strip me!!!   :snack:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 06:24:50 AM »

Too easy. You two losers need to battle for at least a day.

Use this thread, and we'll have a poll vote starting at midnight Eastern time.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 06:28:20 AM »

Do it starting Friday.

Cant do it today or tomorrow.

Ends sat 12am

Poll vote

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 06:29:57 AM »

Do it starting Friday.

Cant do it today or tomorrow.

Ends sat 12am

Poll vote

From NOW through Friday. Ends at 11:59 PM ET

NO RUN INS.

The Discussion Thread:

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16829.0

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 05:57:59 PM »

:strong: WINNING

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 11:33:42 AM »

Are run ins allowed?

TWAP said no.  :hmm:  I like run ins because of the laffs.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 12:06:11 AM »

Instead of no run-ins wouldn't it have made more sense to have a stop that Lemon needs to get her tits out like in the good old days at CO?

Won't make the match any better but would certainly help pad out my creepy "Girls Of Flametown" jack off folder.

No titties were exposed to the Internutz.  You silly man.

I could get them out now for an easy win.

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 03:28:47 AM »

A sincere message to your blathering bandwidth hogs, which is a dumbed down version of the sweat hogs from Welcome Back, Kotter;

Stop
Your
Fucking
Shit

seriously, the last time I was here I grundied three living, breathing unitards,rode them around a thread like a human tricycle, then left them physically origamied into flametowns version of the human centipede. And you spit foamers wanna run into my match?

(slaps the fucking lot of them like Moe from the Three Stooges)

simmer the fuck down before I go full on internet bully, you attention rejections. You think after that last glorious display of my textual brilliance wasn't enough to get your dunerkins a glimpse of “hey man, the bartender just aint playing around with making ppl look stupid”, then I sure as fuck think you Hobbits need to run to a different Shire. I mean honestly, you idiots think you all don't read the fucking same to me any more?

But before I go any further, lemme run into my Facebook and change my status to “ In an open relationship with alcohol”, only because im sure ill turn into Lemmon from Wine and Roses just coming back to this place, throwing everything around then rejoicing when I actually find a bottle of decent flame......still looking, but don't worry, ill read my own shit later.

And speaking of the actual Lemmon with talent and not the moron here who, if she puckered her face it would resemble a week old honey bun, he was never better then in Glenn Gary Glen Ross. Remember, kiddies, coffee is for closers and im closing this thread down like its last call and I truly fucking hate coffee. So take that how you will.

Lemon, honestly, there isnt a nic that could describe somebody so eloquently, as when I think of a Lemon, I think of a fucking car that's just a piece of shit. No offense, mind you. Id throw the tryhard meme your way but you don't try. Winning? Wtf are you winning besides a special Olympics honorary spastic “were nice to you because there's nobody else on these forums to communicate with” award and even then, you wouldn't get a gold medal but an xbox red ring of death trophy. Bagel face here is prolly carry so much sodium in her fat rolls if somebody thru her into a river the fucking lummox would float like a moo canoe.

I should be watched for bestiality for fucking this big fat pig in open forum, but I love bacon. So here it is, Flametown teppenyaki and im the fucking grill chief. Speaking of teppenyaki, quick story;

I was flat broke during my good ol college days so bad, that one day Pickles treated me to dinner at a hibachi grill, as he was going thru a phase. The food was terrible. He bought me a Pepsi that I snorkeled thru during the first course then tell me after im making that annoying, sucking the ice cubes sound; “hey man, those aint free refills.” Wouldn't you fucking know it? Im a buffet kind of guy and I get that shit handed into my sexy lap like a meth head stripper at a gentleman's club. Water it is, and even then I think they charged a dollar or something to turn a fucking faucet and stick a damn glass underneath the stream.

I got sick, like, ran to the bathroom holding my asschecks sick, just picture Phrosttards dogs after hes been thru with them on a drunken lonely rampage grinding their asses into the carpet...same thing, just...i was holding my asscheeks together (shrugs).

So I run into the bathroom and shut the stall door. Ever just like combustibly throw up? Just the vomit just forces its way out? Well, it was my ass.  I wore the whole baggy jean aesthetic like a boss so it was just yank down pant, then levitate above the bowl for about three whole seconds. When I saranaded the shitter pro style, I then, after, find out theres no toilet paper in the john and to get “nose napkin” I had to pay 25 cent a napkin. Really. I was broke, so I wiped my ass with a newspaper that was on the floor with a rather impressive bootprint and headed back out into the dining room. The kitchen was on the way back and I over heard the service boys making fun of one of the guests while this cute little Asian girl was straightening my tie for me. They were laughing it up and somebodys expense and said “Yankee fukk” a whole lot to a mass of chuckling. As I turn the corner, I see Pickles wearing a chefs hat swinging a chop stick around like hes conducting an orchestra, licking his licks oncontrollably. He either just loves Japanese culture or he had one too many sapparos, to this day I really dont know.

He even thru a two dollar bill into the chefs tip cup, the big spender.

And thats who you fuckers steal flames from. The End.

Ok Lemon. That was the cup of sorbet before the Filet. You really shouldnt have posted in this thread but ill make it as painful as I possibly can moving forward.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 06:05:50 PM »

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 06:07:38 PM »

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2018, 06:09:23 PM »

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2018, 09:46:19 PM »

Woah there, Vicky, next time don't make it so blatantly obvious you ran to fb and searched “Martini meme” then post up the top three results. Clearly im not in a match against, shall I say, the most intellectually stimulating  street food if there could be something such as. Nah, I get to dumpster dive gloriously in this fucking internet garbage can.

So....lets point out a few things objectionably before I start ashing my Newport in your dented dome/urn;

I only need one post here to liberate your fucking soul from your dyslexic, downs syndrome, cabbage patch doll raped by Winnie the pooh looking ass.

I am wasting quality material on you that could be gifted on somebody better...(looks at current contributors)....somebody else. Yeah, sorry, you obvious abortions all read the same fucking way any more and while I might have said something to that extent already, maybe if I keep saying it somebody will up their game into something a lil more creative like say, a bicep show off or something, who knows...

your not even worth creating either a GIF or chop considering the chances are high that when you hit puberty your ovaries dropped like testicles which in turn made your moose knuckle look like a horseshoe and when you walked all you heard was a sound similar to change jingling, you two cent tart. I gotta go the Twitter route and keep the flames under 140 characters only because your and your mentally vacant ilk here have the attention spans of a fucking dead cockroach.

See, you are one of the main reasons flaming, which is electric on other forms of social media, yet is breathing in the asbestos here on this one. Your a fucking idiot. And that's really not a flame, a flame is;

your ass goes to Outback looking for a steak then goes behind the store by the garbage cans wearing a bib (think about it, one of these years it will come to you)

Calling you an idiot, which just might be a friendly greet to you, who knows, is just saying the truth. Why are you actually here? Because you fit right in with the other idiots. Your using already made memes, which is just as much a fucking waste of time as posting premade gifs which was all the rage the last time I was here. See, and while your proved your fucking level of talent here in this match alone, your nothing but the status quo so its just one big fucking waste of time.

Come on, bruh, Rowan had the Fruit of the Loomers posting pics of couches, like that's some sort of flame. Your posting memes created by others that have been around social media for years. How fucking hard is it for you to dl a fucking app from play store and think of something funny, speak that something funny into your prepaid, then magically let the app do the fucking work for you? here, you lazy ass, putting the ho in hostess gimp, im giving you the fucking tools to be better.

You know what would be funny? Watching you try to squeeze your thunder thighs into yoga pants...that's if you could get the waist around your cankles. Your the fairy prosthetic leg model standing on one foot, mind you, to let the amputees know that the fake limp can handle the weight. Id ask you to tighten up your material but right now, as its always been, your a fucking virgin flamer with a cheeto shaped mental hymen.

See, im just here for the title. Im not so much interested in grappling with layers of catatonic fat that one second stated they didn't have time, then has been regularly posting in other threads then drops fucking generic memes against....moi. Seriously? I am the fucking guy who created the Alpha Male character here on these forums, had his picture outed, and had whats left of this game believing that the gimmick I play on these forums is wtf I am in rl just on my fucking manliness looks alone. I am the trendsetting couture of this dying time waster and possibly the last shining light of internet message board flaming. You? Your nothing but fucking here. Seriously, you posted redundant memes. Wtf is edgy or biting about that? Whats funny about Amy Schumer? Since...two of those relics are from her routine. Your like the rape victim trying to tell other women “how not to get raped as bad as she was” without comprehending their still getting raped.

Read yourself. Read the fluff you actually hit send to then think...now, I know that might be hard and all but I have faith in you...is it worth it? Is it worth wasting bandwidth on some shitty meme? Or better yet, on a fucking disposable one liner that doesnt make anybody even smirk? Its like watching fat adult ppl chicken fight at walmart while driving the electric carts, you fucking cringe only because its fucking grown ass ppl making complete jokes of themselves, you throw your hand down and walk the fuck away.

Are you really this fucking stupid? #curious

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 09:49:31 PM »

I post to make myself lol.  Still winning 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2018, 09:55:52 PM »

Your the reason phamaceutical companies are raking in big business. Not cuz your a junkie, but because the ppl around you need drastic amounts of meds because you fucking exist.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 09:57:22 PM »

Your the reason phamaceutical companies are raking in big business. Not cuz your a junkie, but because the ppl around you need drastic amounts of meds because you fucking exist.

You’re  :grin:

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2018, 10:27:13 PM »

If we have a son....

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2018, 11:51:50 PM »

Just for the hell of it.

:elle: :elle: :elle:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.566 seconds with 37 queries.