dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 04:01:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Poofer VS Lemon <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 765 times)

plus minus reset

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Poofer VS Lemon <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2018, 12:04:34 AM »

Note to membership:

TWAP's on Ensure and Depends.

Why are you trying to butt heads with management?  These matches are serious business. 
Have a Merry Krampus!

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2018, 12:33:03 AM »

Why are you trying to butt heads with management?  These matches are serious business.

I don't take myself seriously, so everyone and everything else is pretty much fucked in that regard.

/me boops your nose

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2018, 01:51:00 AM »

Note to membership:

JOO is now on Moderated status.

Announcement : hahahahahahahahahaha

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2018, 02:13:15 AM »

People should vote for run-ins on this one.  So far Joo's *BURP* supersedes all.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2018, 04:45:40 AM »

That wasn’t a burp.  You should know this...you see a lot of that on your forum.

...well, maybe not a lot. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2018, 07:46:58 AM »

What were you in jail for John-John? Bicep buggery? Jerking off on the curly fries? Yelling about CAWK in public places?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2018, 10:09:29 AM »

That wasn’t a burp.  You should know this...you see a lot of that on your forum.

...well, maybe not a lot.

Joo's the backdoor Mighty Mouse of the Couchtown Bathhouse.

-You should see that chop he's sporting at Flea's place. The fool thinks it's good. Lol.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2018, 11:08:18 AM »

Last time we talked to each other, Poof, I stripped you of your titles both here and CO that you put on the line to see if anyone would bite. And I did - hard.

Bra1n read the thread and refused to put your old title here on my mantle because he likes you so much.

You disappeared after I went to the car wash, dropped in $5 into the machine and sprayed and sprayed until most of you was carried into the joint's gutter.

And now you're back, like a fucking cockroach who got stomped one, ignored for a minute or so, and wasn't on the kitchen floor any more. Resilient as a roach, you are.

Oh, and about Lemon's title that she "fell into"? You may wanna look to see how it played out as exactly as I blatantly planned after my first daisy of a post.

There's more to that, but you already know I keep cards up my sleeves, and nobody catches my hanger until I've already gotten almost every chip on the table.

You won't keep the title I literally handed to the poor girl. It was devilishly finalized once she finally understood how bad I played her out. Someone must have had to whisper to her behind the curtain.

You? I'm 1-0 against and it'll soon become 2-0 despite every poster here hates me. Why shouldn't they?

It's nice to see you toughed the chemo treatments you had to go through after I gave you cancer. Next time I'll pass you the AIDS I got after having consequential sex with a goddamn arbie:

SSS
- won't unroll one

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

• Senatore
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2018, 11:12:27 AM »

Ahhhh, Noah. I saw your somewhat cryptic comments over in the Flame Truth shoutbox and replied to them. You're welcome to check it out.

Or not.  :grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2018, 11:13:25 AM »

Last time we talked to each other, Poof, I stripped you of your titles both here and CO that you put on the line to see if anyone would bite. And I did - hard.

Bra1n read the thread and refused to put your old title here on my mantle because he likes you so much.

You disappeared after I went to the car wash, dropped in $5 into the machine and sprayed and sprayed until most of you was carried into the joint's gutter.

And now you're back, like a fucking cockroach who got stomped one, ignored for a minute or so, and wasn't on the kitchen floor any more. Resilient as a roach, you are.

Oh, and about Lemon's title that she "fell into"? You may wanna look to see how it played out as exactly as I blatantly planned after my first daisy of a post.

There's more to that, but you already know I keep cards up my sleeves, and nobody catches my hanger until I've already gotten almost every chip on the table.

You won't keep the title I literally handed to the poor girl. It was devilishly finalized once she finally understood how bad I played her out. Someone must have had to whisper to her behind the curtain.

You? I'm 1-0 against and it'll soon become 2-0 despite every poster here hates me. Why shouldn't they?

It's nice to see you toughed the chemo treatments you had to go through after I gave you cancer. Next time I'll pass you the AIDS I got after having consequential sex with a goddamn arbie:

SSS
- won't unroll one

Yeah, right.
Have a Merry Krampus!

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: TR Title Challenge Poofer VS Lemon <MATCH THREAD>
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2018, 11:25:22 AM »

Are run ins allowed?

MOVED FROM MATCH THREAD - NO RUNINS

• Senatore
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2018, 12:15:55 PM »

You know what would be lulz? Finding damn near everyone on moderated post status after the match ends.  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2018, 01:46:11 PM »

TWAP said no.

He does that a lot.
I think he likes the sound of it, or maybe his specific peculiarity is being a contrarian ol' bastard.

MOVED FROM MATCH THREAD - NO RUN INS
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2018, 02:21:29 PM »

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2018, 02:30:06 PM »

Absentee Write-in Run-in from Doomsday:

(click to show/hide)

Absentee Write-in Run-in from THE BRA1N:

(click to show/hide)

Absentee Write-in Run-in from TOEFACTOR:

(click to show/hide)

Absentee Write-in Run-in from Mrs. Pickles:

(click to show/hide)

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2018, 02:45:45 PM »

Yeah, right.

Yeah. Have you not connected the dots yet? I insisted the judges be all female, you saw that. I included infAnt's nic as a subtle joke.

Why would I insist the judges be all female? Rape, baby, rape rape rape - right under Jesus. It is true.

Fred then solidified it after my second post that I wasn't shocking any more. She didn't say my first wasn't because it was, ladies now have new permanent frown creases on their sun baked leather faces.

As an added bonus, that fucking noob infAnt actually voted - first! Haha, I'd say that was the cherry on my cake but his cherry was popped long ago.

All-in-all? Everything I planned worked out like the undeniable pro I am. My title just made sure everyone got to see my first and only post I wanted female posters to "judge".

Yes, I am genuine evil that plays out all types of bitches, making the male versions hold my motherfuckin' turned out pocket when we go out in public.

The real fireworks will begin when you helplessly, cluelessly hand over that title to Poof, who I've already crushed like a cheap beer can on my forehead.

You did the right thing by staying the fuck out of Brawl-Hall, the home of internet terrorism. Good girl. Now go get your hair puffed high so you can be my personal on-line standard poodle, the only breed of dog worth taking care of...

SSS
- uncool
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2018, 04:59:20 PM »

KM is a dumb down syndromed toddler suckling on the tit of far too many E-number's.

This fanny bawed fuckface forward slash Bwains' favourite unforgettable wet dream will rock up, make a couple of posts that gives good splatter effect under an Ultra Violent light, and then he will disappear into the same dark matter that spawned him. He's a wind up toy that runs outa wind-up's as soon as you step on him. And it really is quite easy to step on him. I did it while destroying a real flamer in the same match thread. Where is TVO when you never need him?

Give him his Joo, he makes a Pickle cartoon look remotely entertaining.

The guy is fucking chump in a shark infested babbling, paddling pool.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2018, 05:06:18 PM »

wanting the TRF title is like sticking a postage stamp onto your erection before fucking a  Brazilian prostitute

it does not make any sense

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2018, 05:13:53 PM »

wanting the TRF title is like sticking a postage stamp onto your erection before fucking a  Brazilian prostitute

it does not make any sense

Rancid has some strange habits!

Everyone wants the title but me.  Side Salad is all fired up NOW.  Scrotum is spinning in circles all over the forum 24/7.   Nothing new there.  Somewhere, The Fucking Man is typing feverishly... for the love of Easter Bunny, I need to watch you guys go at each other. 
Have a Merry Krampus!

Green /b/eret

• Lictor
  • Green /b/eret probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: dogs, Papa Trumpu
Re: Re: TR Title Challenge Poofer VS Lemon <MATCH THREAD>
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2018, 05:24:53 PM »

ICE CREAM!  ICE CREAM!  WHO WANTS SOME MELTDOWN SUNDAE?

Poofer, don't make me laugh..... you're good at that.  What does The P.P.A. stand for?

Puckered Platypus Anus?

Prime Posterior Architecture?

Boy, you playin' a losing game against me, but it was nice of you to take a night off from posing wearing nothing but a red nose for Mr. Pickles' "art classes".  This is your last match at TRF because I'm going to textually thwomp you, I'm going to verbally vasectomate you, I'm going to use your hollowed out skull as a candy dish for Halloween and tell all the little flamers that this was the last guy that tried to eat my Snickers under the table.

You might as well give me the title that you're about to be given by Lemon right now, bub, because I'm the Wolverine to your Lady Deathstrike - no matter how long your fingernails are, mine are sharper.  Do you even read comics you nerd or are you one of those losers that goes to movies with friends?  I bet you sneak your own snacks in because you're a cheap fucking Jew.

TWAP, my waist is getting cold, and I need a belt.  Slap it on me and don't even think of going for my zipper.  Poofer's reign is over.  I am THE CHAMP.  LOOK UPON MY WORKS, YE MIGHTY, AND THIS PEAR.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.55 seconds with 45 queries.