ThirdRailForum

• June 24, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Poofer VS Lemon <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 741 times)

plus minus reset

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: Poofer VS Lemon <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2018, 05:29:22 PM »

If the title actually gave you something that did not involve TWAT planning out your week and deciding who you will face....it may have been worth something.

But Obi just couldn't help himself over the last three years, he has to remind every champ that they are at his beck and fall. This from a despicable coward, and a runner.

Let KM have the title Lemon, let's face it, according to his initial post, he has earned it... and that is one bitter fruit.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2018, 05:45:42 PM »

Everyone wants the title but me.
You're wrong, I don't care to have it either. I've seen the gutter level of imbecile they hand it out to and want no truck with that group.

I'm not even sure if I care to participate in non title matches either. PYP - same story. 
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2018, 06:08:31 PM »

You're wrong, I don't care to have it either. I've seen the gutter level of imbecile they hand it out to and want no truck with that group.

I'm not even sure if I care to participate in non title matches either. PYP - same story.

Oh look, we have another alt account claiming he's far too fucking good for dis shit, and posting how he will make a real difference by making no difference at all.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2018, 06:20:18 PM »

considering the title has been nothing but a running joke for a long time. If poofer thinks he can take it and turn it from a joke to something actually worth having, then he's welcomed to it.

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2018, 07:11:58 PM »

Oh look, we have another alt account claiming he's far too fucking good for dis shit, and posting how he will make a real difference by making no difference at all.
Where?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • kooch probably just rolled in here.
Re: TR Title Challenge Poofer VS Lemon <MATCH THREAD>
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2018, 11:25:05 PM »

Instead of no run-ins wouldn't it have made more sense to have a stop that Lemon needs to get her tits out like in the good old days at CO?

Won't make the match any better but would certainly help pad out my creepy "Girls Of Flametown" jack off folder.

MOVED FROM MATCH THREAD - NO RUN INS
Something, something, Goebbels quote. Something, something Godwin's Law.

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
Re: Re: TR Title Challenge Poofer VS Lemon <MATCH THREAD>
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2018, 08:20:14 AM »

Teh Dur Hurr

Hey Dronesnore, either call me out under your real nic and get humiliated or keep your bleating from the peanut gallery with the rest of the other tards here like an obedient sub with my eight inch pacifier in your mouth.  I got no problem stretching out your cheek and making your funny looking face look even funnier.

i get it. You dont like doing matches only because your ego wont let you lose and all, but such fragile sensitivity is kind of, in a simple term- bitch.

now now, before you lose any more of your hairline to stress or something, let me make this perfectly clear;

i just called you a bitch. a scared bitch, actually.  Its a lost cause calling you out only because of whatever excuse you make as to why you wont do it is because underneath it, your a fucking chicken shit joke here.

Heres a jewel to everybody who flames Bonesaw;

The Bonesaw Template

1.  He will tell you that you dont matter

2. He will go in great detail proceeding telling you this right after he tells you that you dont matter

3. And when you question why, if you dont matter, why are you responding, he tells you " because im flaming, duuuuhh"

its flametowne verse/chorus/ verse in a much simplified form even a lightweight like him can digest and repeat for over a decade.

Now, i suggest you go back to picking on the rabble instead of your fucking masters, chum. Because when you start aiming high, more is expected from you, and honestly, you dont have the talent or drive to step up. And we both dont want everybody here to see me go all Richard Spek in a dorm filled with nurses on you. Youd lose your wacky charm.
SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
Re: TR Title Challenge Poofer VS Lemon <MATCH THREAD>
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2018, 08:59:44 AM »

MOVED FROM MATCH THREAD - NO RUN INS

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 225
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2018, 11:02:07 AM »

cunty is  a blood shot portrait hanging in an out of order bathroom stall with the words "I just gave the fuck up on TRF" written on it

he could show up with the search party that is looking for him and still not find himself....does he even care to be found?

Is cunty even here anymore or are his posts just psychotically induced lubricants spread on his never healing wounds caused by  a 3 year old  facebook fiasco which he is forced to relive each day like a drunk Bill Murray in Groundhog day

Wake up!

or continue in your fugue state of relentless regression and toothless aggression as you espouse the futility of even giving a fuck about TRF yet still seeming to give a fuck enough to tell others you no longer give a fuck

fuck it
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2018, 12:09:02 PM »

If the title actually gave you something that did not involve TWAT planning out your week and deciding who you will face....it may have been worth something.

But Obi just couldn't help himself over the last three years, he has to remind every champ that they are at his beck and fall. This from a despicable coward, and a runner.

Let KM have the title Lemon, let's face it, according to his initial post, he has earned it... and that is one bitter fruit.

He’s in the lead, I’ll admit.  Should I bring myself to post a meme that would suit his weaknesses?  What could I say that would wound the fella named after my favorite drink?!  Most feel that this non-contest has been going on for weeks and weeks, just like the funeralization of the dead Billy Graham.  Bury the stiff, for the love of all that is holy!!  Quit parading the old dead geezer from town to town!!  Dig a freaking hole!!  Dirt and rocks on top!!  Slab!!  Do they think he might rise from the freaking dead?!?!?  Jesus Hornblower Christ!!!!!!!!

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2018, 02:02:21 PM »

Should I bring myself to post a meme that would suit his weaknesses?

Find out which drink makes him cringe every time somebody orders one, then riff on that.
It'll annoy the shit out of him if nothing else.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2018, 02:38:06 PM »

Yes, go with your strength lemon.   Be annoying.   

• Senatore
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2018, 03:41:05 PM »

cunty is  a blood shot portrait hanging in an out of order bathroom stall with the words "I just gave the fuck up on TRF" written on it

he could show up with the search party that is looking for him and still not find himself....does he even care to be found?

Is cunty even here anymore or are his posts just psychotically induced lubricants spread on his never healing wounds caused by  a 3 year old  facebook fiasco which he is forced to relive each day like a drunk Bill Murray in Groundhog day

Wake up!

or continue in your fugue state of relentless regression and toothless aggression as you espouse the futility of even giving a fuck about TRF yet still seeming to give a fuck enough to tell others you no longer give a fuck

fuck it
Ohh look out, Fuckwad Mouldering is swinging his handbag again. I'd say he's liable to do himself an injury, but I doubt the mincing fruitpop could get a decent enough momentum going to menace an epileptic sloth with tetraplegia.

Siddown and exercise your scrollwheel, Fucked. It's not as if you haven't been burbling along happily about the stellar collapse of The Retard Farm's posting fortunes for months on end. Go on, sit. Try not to sit on your vestigial balls either, you'll want those little happysacs in pristine condition for earrings after the surgery I'll bet.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2018, 04:05:38 PM »

Ohh look out, Fuckwad Mouldering is swinging his handbag again. I'd say he's liable to do himself an injury, but I doubt the mincing fruitpop could get a decent enough momentum going to menace an epileptic sloth with tetraplegia.

Siddown and exercise your scrollwheel, Fucked. It's not as if you haven't been burbling along happily about the stellar collapse of The Retard Farm's posting fortunes for months on end. Go on, sit. Try not to sit on your vestigial balls either, you'll want those little happysacs in pristine condition for earrings after the surgery I'll bet.

you need "an enema of sunshine"

put the spring back in your step and your backside....

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2018, 04:17:04 PM »

some cupcake just said:

"my eight inch pacifier in your mouth."

that is not only gay but a nice little Hope Hicks white lie since you be white and aint got no 8 inch.

should have just left the measuring to Cookie and not mentioned  length at all since even if you said you had a 4 inch that would be a lie too since you aint Asian even though you were squinting a lot during that one photo labeled "Tattoo disaster....but nice tan..so they cancel each other out"

ty

• Senatore
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2018, 04:29:28 PM »

you need "an enema of sunshine"

put the spring back in your step and your backside....

Not as much as this site needs an ethnic cleansing of Romany sheep shaggers and mooching libtards.  :lolatu:

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2018, 05:47:41 PM »

you wouldn't get a gold medal but an xbox red ring of death trophy.

He's back! In his mega duel with Freud (whose material on whole was better, but not enough I suppose), Poofer used a creative joke he came up with about that goddamn Nintendo floor pad that you have to cheat with your hands instead of running yourself into an early heart attack.

On that topic - after Poof won that match he became the mod of FH in which he turned the lights back on. He stickied all of his threads, but they were all worth it because they either got ribboned by the masses or attracted dozens of black flies. That's a win-win talent right there.

I then closed BH out with a Callout win against Poofer, but looking back, he and Pickles' little plan worked to some degree. My posts were genuinely great, but Poof was just trolling the thread - I figured that out on my own.

Regardless, Poof, I have a Callout win over you that I probably would've won had you been trying your hardest. Post #10 in that match made you and Pickles look at each other and yell "TROOOOLLLED! HAH!". What else could you have done?

You know who your next opponent here will be, and it'll be a real bon fire for the onlookers to read and enjoy...

SSS
- will be 2-0 against Poof

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2018, 05:54:46 PM »

Martini + Side Salad = dinner for Lemon

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2018, 06:08:43 PM »

He's back! In his mega duel with Freud (whose material on whole was better, but not enough I suppose), Poofer used a creative joke he came up with about that goddamn Nintendo floor pad that you have to cheat with your hands instead of running yourself into an early heart attack.

On that topic - after Poof won that match he became the mod of FH in which he turned the lights back on. He stickied all of his threads, but they were all worth it because they either got ribboned by the masses or attracted dozens of black flies. That's a win-win talent right there.

I then closed BH out with a Callout win against Poofer, but looking back, he and Pickles' little plan worked to some degree. My posts were genuinely great, but Poof was just trolling the thread - I figured that out on my own.

Regardless, Poof, I have a Callout win over you that I probably would've won had you been trying your hardest. Post #10 in that match made you and Pickles look at each other and yell "TROOOOLLLED! HAH!". What else could you have done?

You know who your next opponent here will be, and it'll be a real bon fire for the onlookers to read and enjoy...

SSS
- will be 2-0 against Poof

Im 100% down with this but with one big stip. A stip im sure youll be cool with.

Btw, i recall stickying a ton of your quality shit too. Kind of fucked up that theres couple ppl here who could right this ship and actually make it pop (me being one of them) yet Dra1n would rather pull the plug.

Hey, closed one place down with a match, lets do two.
SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2018, 12:11:17 AM »

Git yer votes out, Skippies.  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.385 seconds with 41 queries.