ThirdRailForum

• June 23, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: If any of you remember 'Riotgear':  (Read 1735 times)

plus minus reset

VitriolTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
If any of you remember 'Riotgear':
« on: February 28, 2018, 12:23:04 PM »

He passed away this morning. Cancer. R.I.P.

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: If any of you remember 'Riotgear':
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 12:35:44 PM »

Too bad. Only knew him for 20 years.

I never did like the guy, even though he was the founder of OOTIKKOF on WebTV.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 01:56:46 PM »

I liked it when Riotgear let me into the Ootikopf batcave...

thanks to Riotgear, I got the goods on Evil Bloodsucker who in turn gave me ATviles real name, not that I knew who Alex was until cookie monster told me right here on this very forum!~

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 02:07:05 PM »

I liked it when Riotgear let me into the Ootikopf batcave...
You mean the open, publicly viewable forum? Man, you're a dunce!  :lolatu:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 02:11:48 PM »

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 02:17:48 PM »

Uh oh, I've broken her. :snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

VitriolTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 02:46:50 PM »

She means the sub for people who were (for the most part only momentarily) inducted into the OOTIKOF, affording them the accompanying forum title and access to the sub in question. It was during a time when our lack of codified rules concerning such things was being exploited by individuals who unilaterally acted to "bring in" all sorts of new people, including caskur.

It was not, needless to say, our proudest moment. It also resulted in the dissolution of the old OOTIKOF forum/sub in part because it was the only way to rid it of the fetid residue left behind by caskur and some other imbeciles who never should have been there in the first place.

It's not like the sub contained anything terribly incriminating... we were never big on 'raiding' or that kind of stuff.
Cur is simply inordinately pleased by being in places where she isn't wanted, especially if those places are not in the public view because then she can snag screenshots of everything and make herself feel important by possessing information, however insignificant, that she shouldn't have.

'Gear let her in because he knew everyone would hate it.
He used her to troll the rest of the forum and caskur, horrible dimwitted ogre that she is, likes that he did it to her.

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 02:56:33 PM »

She means the sub for people who were (for the most part only momentarily) inducted into the OOTIKOF, affording them the accompanying forum title and access to the sub in question.
That's weird, I merely googled my way in. I think Sir Cumference might have shown me the thread when it went up too.

VitriolTopic starter

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 03:05:53 PM »

That's weird, I merely googled my way in. I think Sir Cumference might have shown me the thread when it went up too.

It's entirely possible 'Gear or his designee made the sub public at some point during those final days; I was trying to ignore the place as much as possible and couldn't tell you half of what went on there toward the end.

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 03:13:37 PM »

Poor Caskur... her exclusive VIP gold star access badge wasn't nearly as exclusive as she had been led to believe.  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 03:18:31 PM »

She means the sub for people who were (for the most part only momentarily) inducted into the OOTIKOF, affording them the accompanying forum title and access to the sub in question. It was during a time when our lack of codified rules concerning such things was being exploited by individuals who unilaterally acted to "bring in" all sorts of new people, including caskur.

It was not, needless to say, our proudest moment. It also resulted in the dissolution of the old OOTIKOF forum/sub in part because it was the only way to rid it of the fetid residue left behind by caskur and some other imbeciles who never should have been there in the first place.

It's not like the sub contained anything terribly incriminating... we were never big on 'raiding' or that kind of stuff.
Cur is simply inordinately pleased by being in places where she isn't wanted, especially if those places are not in the public view because then she can snag screenshots of everything and make herself feel important by possessing information, however insignificant, that she shouldn't have.

'Gear let her in because he knew everyone would hate it.
He used her to troll the rest of the forum and caskur, horrible dimwitted ogre that she is, likes that he did it to her.

I did NOT take screen shots... I just c&p everything and slotted the incriminating posts by Evil Bloody dum dum into MY secret batcave and later showed them to doomsday... It showed that Evil Bloody dum dum posted around people's PI and he had an over inflated ego of himself and his flame abilities... I left that place because it was BORING... I told the bloke to unjoin me...

you are the ogre, you bloody great long haired poofter...

why is your hair long anyway? I know, you're a closet cross dresser... a regular Norman Bates!.... You hate women but secretly want to wear their dresses and high heels.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2018, 03:27:22 PM »

Poor Caskur... her exclusive VIP gold star access badge wasn't nearly as exclusive as she had been led to believe.  :snick:

I don't "believe" anything...

I get to places you're excluded from.

I know you hate that....

I was even moderated at Beaver's board... Flame Truth blog  was offered to me BEFORE you took it over. i said no thanks, I rather drink poison than become a flame groupie....lol

i'm a warrior... or you'll ever be is some washed up ex pat hiding out in an igloo far far away.

Know your place!~

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2018, 03:31:59 PM »

I did NOT take screen shots... I just c&p everything and slotted the incriminating posts by Evil Bloody dum dum into MY secret batcave and later showed them to doomsday... It showed that Evil Bloody dum dum posted around people's PI and he had an over inflated ego of himself and his flame abilities... I left that place because it was BORING... I told the bloke to unjoin me...

you are the ogre, you bloody great long haired poofter...

why is your hair long anyway? I know, you're a closet cross dresser... a regular Norman Bates!.... You hate women but secretly want to wear their dresses and high heels.
So you're admitting you helped spread the PI about too. Well, we already knew that, we saw how many times you block-quoted Doomsday's repeated use of ATVile's name here. I her The Mor0n eventually had to put it on the banned words list because your were spamming it up and down Chapter 7.

Which, for the record, has never been a privileged forum by any stretch of the imagination. And you're pointing the finger of blame at EB? Heh, dumbass - at least his had the pretense of being in a privately viewable forum, you on the other hand.... splash it up anywhere and everywhere.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2018, 03:38:39 PM »

So you're admitting you helped spread the PI about too.

Only people who knew who A S aka AtVile is...

meanwhile, there are only hundreds of people named A S on the planet

But I am the ONLY person on the planet with my name which you posted a link to, just like Vagina did at CO...

but now I know your real name and it's been given to customs along with your hideous head... there is a nice comfy jail cell waiting for you when you return to Australia but you'll be dead before you get a chance to return, methinks!~

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2018, 03:50:05 PM »

I don't "believe" anything...

I get to places you're excluded from.

I know you hate that....
Not really. As I said earlier, I saw the Ootikof thread in question as it was being posted to. After all, I was a welcome figure in a good many Flametown households, EB's and Cassandra Curse not the least of them. And of the ones I am persona non grata in? Meh, I've already demonstrated most eloquently that irrespective of how it's done, there's not much that goes on there that I'm not aware of.

So what's to hate?

I was even moderated at Beaver's board... Flame Truth blog  was offered to me BEFORE you took it over. i said no thanks, I rather drink poison than become a flame groupie....lol

i'm a warrior...
You're a pom-pom waver is what you are; a wrinkly, varicose veined geriatric reduced to schilling for the disaffected burn victim you created in Muffcabbage. I'll give you this much; you wound her up good and proper, but what you failed to take into account was just how quickly I drop my associates if and when they become a liability. Such as I dropped Flea, nearly two months before you confessed to me on this very forum that you were the one making sure her worst fears were being fed.

I wonder what your face looked like when I thanked you for your efforts.  :snick:

or you'll ever be is some washed up ex pat hiding out in an igloo far far away.

Know your place!~
Better that than being forced to slum it in a neighbourhood of swamp creatures and slum dwellers who while away their days attempting to make their so-called friends as angry and miserable as they are. I actually prefer it here; the neighbourhoods are cleaner and far more grafitti-free than your place and the people are decent, honest citizens who look out for each other.

As I had cause to appreciate last week.  :grin:

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 04:01:15 PM »

Only people who knew who A S aka AtVile is...

meanwhile, there are only hundreds of people named A S on the planet

But I am the ONLY person on the planet with my name which you posted a link to, just like Vagina did at CO...
Excuse me? I have never posted a link to your name, not even when you yourself inexplicably tagged a photo of yours with it not long after I had registered here as NSFW. I have always taken great care to keep such identifying details of yours from my posts here.

but now I know your real name
Which one is that? :rotf:

...and it's been given to customs along with your hideous head... there is a nice comfy jail cell waiting for you when you return to Australia but you'll be dead before you get a chance to return, methinks!~
You know, I might have been worried if I were of a nervous disposition and hadn't already seen your ASIO file. Nobody in authority in Australia gives two shits for your babble and nobody this side of the pond does either. :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 04:07:25 PM »

Excuse me? I have never posted a link to your name, 

Yes you did shitstain... you posted the links to Kurt's GST tax, you lying trash.

You will FOREVER be on my hit list... never forget it either!

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2018, 04:21:16 PM »

Yes you did shitstain... you posted the links to Kurt's GST tax, you lying trash.
No, I didn't. According to you, I never had access to those details in the first place... remember? :lolatu:

Which was a lie on your part, just as you are lying now in your claim that I linked to  Kurt's GST. No, what I did was post a screencap, not of his GST page but of his ABN record... with easily half the identifying numbers removed. Unnecessary I know, since anyone who already knew your name (whether they had seen you or someone else post it) could have simply plugged it into the ATO's website and seen a grand total of FOUR entries which contained your surname, one of which was a suspended account belonging to Kurt.

That's a far cry from the tens of thousands of records they'd have had to trawl through to find him based off my screencap.

Which, for your information, is more consideration than you ever showed the "hundreds" of A S ATViles of this world. :lolatu:

You will FOREVER be on my hit list... never forget it either!
Like Bonesaw said, I'm in your head. You can't ignore me. :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2018, 04:31:41 PM »

Oh, while we're on the subject, I took the liberty of googling "AS's" name at the time you were repeatedly splashing it about this forum. There weren't that many results to be had that didn't point back to him in one way shape or form, and more than a few of them revealed his street address, phone numbers, what he was doing for a living, who he worked with and so forth. Not a bad doxxing effort on your part, particularly considering he wasn't actually your target at the time.

You have a damned hide commenting on anyone else's PII exploits, you are a low, ratbag cunt who will throw anyone and everyone under the bus in the attempt to "get at" your opponent.

And that is not a flame, it is a statement of fact.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2018, 05:10:02 PM »

Cuckoo cuckoo

VVVVV

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.32 seconds with 35 queries.