ThirdRailForum

• June 23, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: If any of you remember 'Riotgear':  (Read 1737 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: If any of you remember 'Riotgear':
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2018, 06:38:46 PM »

Fuck me dead, you're a dickhead.
...she says as she realises she's been tripped up with her own shit yet again. :snick:

Say, do you remember the time when you tried to convince Muffcabbage I was Fleamailman purely based on the fact I was starting my posts with ellipses? I do. :rotf:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2018, 07:40:24 PM »

...that was my gimmick...

I haven't seen any mention of the most hilarious thing of all... when Caskur posted up a photograph she had taken with her full name watermarked on the corner, then began to throw a tantrum when it was referenced or pointed out.

Mind you, nearly everybody had that info already and had unilaterally chosen to not use it, but the swampcow still bellowed about her own stupidity.  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

• Senatore
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2018, 07:46:24 PM »

I made passing reference to it earlier today in this very thread...

Only people who knew who A S aka AtVile is...

meanwhile, there are only hundreds of people named A S on the planet

But I am the ONLY person on the planet with my name which you posted a link to, just like Vagina did at CO...
Excuse me? I have never posted a link to your name, not even when you yourself inexplicably tagged a photo of yours with it not long after I had registered here as NSFW. I have always taken great care to keep such identifying details of yours from my posts here.

but now I know your real name
Which one is that? :rotf:

...and it's been given to customs along with your hideous head... there is a nice comfy jail cell waiting for you when you return to Australia but you'll be dead before you get a chance to return, methinks!~
You know, I might have been worried if I were of a nervous disposition and hadn't already seen your ASIO file. Nobody in authority in Australia gives two shits for your babble and nobody this side of the pond does either. :lolatu:

Also...

Yes you did shitstain... you posted the links to Kurt's GST tax, you lying trash.
No, I didn't. According to you, I never had access to those details in the first place... remember? :lolatu:

Which was a lie on your part, just as you are lying now in your claim that I linked to  Kurt's GST. No, what I did was post a screencap, not of his GST page but of his ABN record... with easily half the identifying numbers removed. Unnecessary I know, since anyone who already knew your name (whether they had seen you or someone else post it) could have simply plugged it into the ATO's website and seen a grand total of FOUR entries which contained your surname, one of which was a suspended account belonging to Kurt.

That's a far cry from the tens of thousands of records they'd have had to trawl through to find him based off my screencap.

Which, for your information, is more consideration than you ever showed the "hundreds" of A S ATViles of this world. :lolatu:

You will FOREVER be on my hit list... never forget it either!
Like Bonesaw said, I'm in your head. You can't ignore me. :snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2018, 07:55:30 PM »

Everyone knows my years-long spat with ATVile, but caskur's egregious attack on his privacy is more along the lines of the posters she decries for doing the exact same thing to her.  She belongs under a bridge so people are safe from her PII shenanigans... and her cooking. 

Flea loses more of my respect every time she sides with the abomination.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2018, 08:03:31 PM »

Everyone knows my years-long spat with ATVile, but caskur's egregious attack on his privacy is more along the lines of the posters she decries for doing the exact same thing to her.  She belongs under a bridge so people are safe from her PII shenanigans... and her cooking. 

I didn't attack his PI.... I simply reposted Evil Bloody dum dum's post where he mentioned Alex a few times in the post... I'd never heard of Alex before...

Wait until I find out your real name,... then you can complain...

meanwhile, go fuck your sister Inbred.

• Senatore
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2018, 08:21:48 PM »

ATVile had spats with a lot of people (me included), I still don't see why it should excuse his junk being thrown out years after he's retired out of the game. Same goes for Poofer, who fenced a ton of PII - I didn't even manage a smile or a trite "live by the sword, die by the sword" quip when his was splashed about repeatedly by Caskur.

In and of itself, it's not funny, nor is it particularly clever. That Muffcabbage and Swamphilda think to use it for the cornerstone of their flaming efforts only serves to prove they were never suited to this game in the first place. It's not my style (as you yourself know first hand), I don't need to go there and it's a matter of personal and private honour that I haven't. Nothing more to it than that.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2018, 08:23:58 PM »

Say, do you remember the time when you tried to convince Muffcabbage I was Fleamailman purely based on the fact I was starting my posts with ellipses? I do. :rotf:

I've been friends with Fleamailman for at least 4 years perhaps longer... I have never spoken about Fleamailman to flea except very recently when fleamailman's name came up at PO.

you love lying a lot.

You'll never escape the fact you posted links to our surname on this forum.... you posted links to the australian tax office.

You did NOT get the information you wanted, freak....

You post a bunch of shit you made up like a Woman's Day magazine.....lol

I was never concerned about that... I was concerned and rather pissed off you alerted people my unique surname...

I couldn't give a fuck what you thought of our lifestyle.... you'd LOVE to know it but you never will.

I have never written my name on this forum so you lie about that too... The reason it was never written on this forum is because it's censored and has been since day dot.

btw... I earned $1300 yesterday tax free.... quick, go ring the ATO

bwahahaha

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2018, 08:32:24 PM »

you love lying a lot.

Quote from: Caskur
I have never written my name on this forum so you lie about that too... The reason it was never written on this is because it's censored and has been since day dot.

Lie like this? ^^^  :rotf:

You fucked up and posted one of your photos with your first and last name scrawled on the bottom. Own it. Too many people watched you do it then watched you have another patented Caskur meltdown.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

(click to show/hide)

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2018, 08:34:49 PM »

If the name is censored in text, that does nothing to protect you from posting it on accident on a photo, as numerous people have claimed you did.

You're just stupid, caskur.  You have to live with that. :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2018, 08:37:29 PM »

If the name is censored in text, that does nothing to protect you from posting it on accident on a photo, as numerous people have claimed you did.

You're just stupid, caskur.  You have to live with that. :lolatu:

Go find the picture then bozo...

good luck with that...

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2018, 08:44:25 PM »

Go find the picture then bozo...

good luck with that...

So I can get banned?  Nice try, hag.

There's that rampant stupidity again.  How do you even dress yourself in the morning?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2018, 08:46:08 PM »

None of my THOUSANDS of posts here have been deleted except the match thread pictures of the P brothers wives... I think you'll find every post I've even written is here...

You people bs so much, and believe dum sum pathological lies, I bet I could sell you my moon plots. The reason the net is shunning you dumb space cadets these days is because you really are all fucking dumber than a box of fake moon rocks.

For fuck's sake, look at your real lives... no babes would fuck any of you in a month of Sundays.

Shoot the messenger... see if I care....lol

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2018, 08:58:30 PM »

Caskur is a bold faced snaggletoothed liar.

(click to show/hide)

• Senatore
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2018, 09:33:33 PM »

I've been friends with Fleamailman for at least 4 years perhaps longer... I have never spoken about Fleamailman to fleas except very recently when fleamailman's name came up at PO.

Don't lie to me Cathy, Muffcabbage let me into her account both here and at Cosmic Outpost; I've seen the PMs you sent her, I freaked you out with their contents when I started copy/pasting them into open forum there. Probably still have screencaps of them somewhere too.

You'll never escape the fact you posted links to our surname on this forum.... you posted links to the australian tax office.

You mean https://www.ato.gov.au/ ? I don't see your name anywhere on that page, do you? You might have had a case if I had linked directly to Kurt's record, except I've never done that. No Cathy, the closest thing to "identifiable" that I've posted regarding you and Kurt was a partially redacted screencap of his entry, a needle in a many-10,000 strong haystack that would require people to already know your surname in order to know what they were looking at when (if) they found it.

I know what I've done, you lying about it will not change a single thing.

You did NOT get the information you wanted, freak....

Excuse me? I got exactly what I wanted - I got you contradicting yourself up and down the board and screaming like a banshee. Overnight your lofty tales of four and five thousand dollar commissions for terrible paintings and amateur stills from your pocket Panasonic took a back seat to the narrative that somehow (according to you) I didn't have yours or kurts details, but I was somehow posting your PII nonetheless. Both of which were lies of course, but it was kind of amusing to watch you tossing them out, often multiple times in the one post, because it had rattled the fuck out of you that someone was outwitting and outfoxing you at every turn while remaining completely within the rules.

That's why you hate my guts to this day. I stripped away your madame of the manor routine in a heartbeat and made you look like an impotent fool. Welcome to Flametown, dunce. You dipped your hand into the PII tin in the hopes of cowing V-Agent; what you got was a wily opponent who played you while playing it safe on your behalf.

And for what it's worth, I still don't know that V-Agent provoked you by posting your PII at CO. Quite aside from your details already being widely public knowledge anyway from what I understand, I've seen how you've tried to convince me that I somehow did it to you here as well. It was anything but, though that didn't stop you from carrying on like a BH red reg in your attempts to paint it as something its not. For all I know, that's exactly what you're trying to do to V-Agent. You're going to need independent third party corroboration from someone whose word I've no reason not to trust before I accept your sob story... and in the end it won't make a lick of difference in your case because even if he was as guilty of it as you claim, it still doesn't excuse you wheeling over to other parts of the webring to return the favour.

I was never concerned about that... I was concerned and rather pissed off you alerted people my unique surname...

Unique my ass, there's at least four entries in the ABN database and multiple instances of it scattered across the world wide web, from your dealings with Dean (whose full name appears on your YouTurd channel, surprise surprise) to the Howlers Den, to Ootikof, your name keeps popping up like a particularly rank fart in a spacesuit.

No, the real reason you were pissed off was because I knew full well you were lying and had no problem in letting you know that I knew where the bones were buried. Meaning that I could prove to my own satisfaction you were lying and troll you into lying to cover your lies. Your PII was redundant in the face of this, because the longer it went on, the more you would trip over your own lies. The funniest part in all of it was I took some of your own lies and fed them back to you, tossing them on the burning pile of your manure until nobody could tell where the truth ended and your bullshit began. You're welcome. :snick:

I couldn't give a fuck what you thought of our lifestyle.... you'd LOVE to know it but you never will.

You mightn't have given a fuck what I thought about it, but there sure was a burning desire to convince someone you were worth more than you actually were! :lol: Otherwise why get so hot under the collar about it?

See, this is what I get for being better educated than you. While you're busy complaining "why should I have to learn this, I'm an artist", I'm out there reading my ass off and poking stuff to see how it works, contributing more and more to my pool of general knowledge and applying what is useful as and when I need to. I've reduced your entire act to a small, yet encompassing rules of engagement which have served me well in my dealings with you. Well may you invoke Womans Day in your attempts to paint what I do, but when I say you're as transparent as a plotline out of The Days of our Drearies, I've nailed just how mundane, insipid and predictable you are.

But try not to feel too bad about it. As superior as I regard my own life experience in the face of yours, it cannot be denied that yours is the one you are stuck with. Do try to enjoy it you spannerhead, it is after all what you created.  :snick:

I have never written my name on this forum so you lie about that too... The reason it was never written on this is because it's censored and has been since day dot.
I didn't say you did, I said you tagged one of your photos with it. Those little dinky tags you pretend to copyright your images with. Ironically, by using your family name on it it's one of the few (if not the only) image that wass effectively copyrighted to you, since there are many Catherine Anns in this world, but only ONE with your surname. The rest... not so much.

Board software isn't going to see your images and forbid their posting simply because you've stamped your surname on some happisnap of a mynah bird. Which means someone like me can pop past, see your little indiscretion and "have their way with it", if you know what I mean. Which is what I did. You're damn lucky the only thing I did was to expose your bullshit of being a successful artist to endless and highly entertaining ridicule, there's plenty of others who would simply have ordered you a dozen pizzas and left you with the tab.

btw... I earned $1300 yesterday tax free.... quick, go ring the ATO

bwahahaha

You took a third of a photograph? Nice.  :lol:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2018, 09:43:49 PM »

That's why you hate my guts to this day. I stripped away your madame of the manor routine in a heartbeat and made you look like an impotent fool.

LOL I don't think so... I just didn't respond to your bulldust giving up info to you, ya bloody moron

lulz!~

• Senatore
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2018, 09:44:38 PM »

LOL I don't think so... I just didn't respond to your bulldust giving up info to you, ya bloody moron

lulz!~

You have your version, I have the truth.  :lolatu:

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2018, 09:50:41 PM »

Don't lie to me Cathy, Muffcabbage let me into her account both here and at Cosmic Outpost; I've seen the PMs you sent her, I freaked you out with their contents when I started copy/pasting them into open forum there. Probably still have screencaps of them somewhere too.

You mean https://www.ato.gov.au/ ? I don't see your name anywhere on that page, do you? You might have had a case if I had linked directly to Kurt's record, except I've never done that. No Cathy, the closest thing to "identifiable" that I've posted regarding you and Kurt was a partially redacted screencap of his entry, a needle in a many-10,000 strong haystack that would require people to already know your surname in order to know what they were looking at when (if) they found it.

I know what I've done, you lying about it will not change a single thing.

Excuse me? I got exactly what I wanted - I got you contradicting yourself up and down the board and screaming like a banshee. Overnight your lofty tales of four and five thousand dollar commissions for terrible paintings and amateur stills from your pocket Panasonic took a back seat to the narrative that somehow (according to you) I didn't have yours or kurts details, but I was somehow posting your PII nonetheless. Both of which were lies of course, but it was kind of amusing to watch you tossing them out, often multiple times in the one post, because it had rattled the fuck out of you that someone was outwitting and outfoxing you at every turn while remaining completely within the rules.

That's why you hate my guts to this day. I stripped away your madame of the manor routine in a heartbeat and made you look like an impotent fool. Welcome to Flametown, dunce. You dipped your hand into the PII tin in the hopes of cowing V-Agent; what you got was a wily opponent who played you while playing it safe on your behalf.

And for what it's worth, I still don't know that V-Agent provoked you by posting your PII at CO. Quite aside from your details already being widely public knowledge anyway from what I understand, I've seen how you've tried to convince me that I somehow did it to you here as well. It was anything but, though that didn't stop you from carrying on like a BH red reg in your attempts to paint it as something its not. For all I know, that's exactly what you're trying to do to V-Agent. You're going to need independent third party corroboration from someone whose word I've no reason not to trust before I accept your sob story... and in the end it won't make a lick of difference in your case because even if he was as guilty of it as you claim, it still doesn't excuse you wheeling over to other parts of the webring to return the favour.

Unique my ass, there's at least four entries in the ABN database and multiple instances of it scattered across the world wide web, from your dealings with Dean (whose full name appears on your YouTurd channel, surprise surprise) to the Howlers Den, to Ootikof, your name keeps popping up like a particularly rank fart in a spacesuit.

No, the real reason you were pissed off was because I knew full well you were lying and had no problem in letting you know that I knew where the bones were buried. Meaning that I could prove to my own satisfaction you were lying and troll you into lying to cover your lies. Your PII was redundant in the face of this, because the longer it went on, the more you would trip over your own lies. The funniest part in all of it was I took some of your own lies and fed them back to you, tossing them on the burning pile of your manure until nobody could tell where the truth ended and your bullshit began. You're welcome. :snick:

You mightn't have given a fuck what I thought about it, but there sure was a burning desire to convince someone you were worth more than you actually were! :lol: Otherwise why get so hot under the collar about it?

See, this is what I get for being better educated than you. While you're busy complaining "why should I have to learn this, I'm an artist", I'm out there reading my ass off and poking stuff to see how it works, contributing more and more to my pool of general knowledge and applying what is useful as and when I need to. I've reduced your entire act to a small, yet encompassing rules of engagement which have served me well in my dealings with you. Well may you invoke Womans Day in your attempts to paint what I do, but when I say you're as transparent as a plotline out of The Days of our Drearies, I've nailed just how mundane, insipid and predictable you are.

But try not to feel too bad about it. As superior as I regard my own life experience in the face of yours, it cannot be denied that yours is the one you are stuck with. Do try to enjoy it you spannerhead, it is after all what you created.  :snick:

I didn't say you did, I said you tagged one of your photos with it. Those little dinky tags you pretend to copyright your images with. Ironically, by using your family name on it it's one of the few (if not the only) image that wass effectively copyrighted to you, since there are many Catherine Anns in this world, but only ONE with your surname. The rest... not so much.

Board software isn't going to see your images and forbid their posting simply because you've stamped your surname on some happisnap of a mynah bird. Which means someone like me can pop past, see your little indiscretion and "have their way with it", if you know what I mean. Which is what I did. You're damn lucky the only thing I did was to expose your bullshit of being a successful artist to endless and highly entertaining ridicule, there's plenty of others who would simply have ordered you a dozen pizzas and left you with the tab.

You took a third of a photograph? Nice.  :lol:

No one with this much ^^^  :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: has any kind of young love relationship with anyone else.

• Senatore
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2018, 09:57:03 PM »

No one with this much ^^^  :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: has any kind of young love relationship with anyone else.

Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure it will make you feel better.

Pro tip: you may want to remind yourself of that should you ever decide to tackle anything more advanced than "See Spot Run". :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2018, 11:05:47 PM »

He passed away this morning. Cancer. R.I.P.

Did Ball-Sacryfix or Dum-Dum Donovan pass that info along?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2018, 12:20:23 AM »

You have your version, I have the truth.  :lolatu:

Nothing you write is the truth...

From your very first post to me at FC claiming the WA state emblem was a fucking Sturt Pea I knew you were a dickhead who knew nothing about your own country and couldn't get facts right way back then. You are clueless about, errmmmm, everything... You're so jealous of my successful life, you're drowning in envy.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.57 seconds with 38 queries.