ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2018, 12:52:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: If any of you remember 'Riotgear':  (Read 1802 times)

plus minus reset

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
Re: If any of you remember 'Riotgear':
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2018, 10:11:35 AM »

No it wasn't....

no one went to that thread because no one here is interested in Australian birds.

In fact, it was exposed by that corrupt CW to troll that fat German friend of hers... neither of those two were banned or decide to have a quiet word with Bra1n or me. The picture had been here for over two years at the time...

they used the picture to troll.

get it right please!~

but you uploaded the photo to begin with, right?

and then ...

In actual fact, Bra1n censored it as soon as I joined and asked him to censor it....

And retards like Bonesnore fall for dum sums lies every single time.

(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2018, 10:16:51 AM »

It's not illegal to google anyone's real name you fuckwit.... DUH!
Ahhhh, but linking to a publicly available government website where people might search for your name is illegal, is that it?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2018, 10:20:23 AM »

I remember him. Was a bit of a douchebag

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2018, 10:22:37 AM »

but you uploaded the photo to begin with, right?

and then ...

yes, I did, and censored it in pb... meanwhile pb made a COPY of it (they'd changed their format) I posted out the original by mistake completely unaware it wasn't censored. That SECOND copy was censored and sitting about 5 pictures away.... no one noticed AT THE TIME including myself,... but that is beside the point... if YOU had made that mistake, I would have PM you and said, "quick Vixen, you've made a mistake and posted contraband" or similar... or I would have PM Brain and said, "quick bra1n, go delete that post" whatever... I certainly wouldn't hand it to fat chops NA to put up in the flame section here...

See what I'm getting at?

So what does hypocritical Bra1ndead do when that fat German fuck posted it up?.... grilled me and promoted his PI harvesting dumb bitch CW to moderator simply because she bought brownie points donating to the cost of this place.... pfft.

• Senatore
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2018, 10:27:04 AM »

yes, I did, and censored it in pb... meanwhile pb made a COPY of it (they'd changed their format) I posted out the original by mistake completely unaware it wasn't censored. That SECOND copy was censored and sitting about 5 pictures away.... no one noticed AT THE TIME including myself,... but that is beside the point...
You retard, it is entirely the point. YOU uploaded your name for people to get at, not me. And you did it more than once.

Now ask Vixen to ban you, you know it's the right thing to do.

:snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2018, 10:39:43 AM »

first

what a horrible tribute thread to riotgear, no photo of him or a post of his best flames, just more of the same off topic filler material that pads this bra1in made dummy called TRF

great job vitriol.....

second

is this motherfucking 3 years ago facebook fail relationship still a motherfucking thing in motherfucking 2018?

Is Caskur really fat?

Did Cunty just thank Stan for the 9,000th time for saving him from driving to east LA and getting stabbed in the balls by Flea. 3 months later  the bloated body of Cunty, weighted down by bootleg Tyler Perry movie DVD's, is discovered at the bottom of Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Water Park in California

Cunty sure dodged a bullet!!

Did Stan just add water to a dixie cup filled with powdered shit and fling it in the direction of Caskur and Flea.

Now that's what I call flaming...not

Yes Bra1in, there is mass redundancy now in TRF.

Things will not get better

No new people will sign up because they don't care about a 3 year old FB relationship or that caskur may be fat and a terrible cook

so my question to TRF is:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2018, 10:41:23 AM »

Ahhhh, but linking to a publicly available government website where people might search for your name is illegal, is that it?

In Australia it IS illegal to post someone's name on a forum WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.... how do you think M$N was shutdown?

This forums RULES are no surnames Beavis Buttcrackhead.

• Senatore
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2018, 10:50:04 AM »

In Australia it IS illegal to post someone's name on a forum WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.... how do you think M$N was shutdown?

This forums RULES are no surnames Beavis Buttcrackhead.
I've never posted your surname though, I've not even so much as linked to it. What relevance does your querulous screechings have on the discussion again?

Ohhh, that's right.... "none".

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2018, 10:52:36 AM »

first

what a horrible tribute thread to riotgear, no photo of him or a post of his best flames, just more of the same off topic filler material that pads this bra1in made dummy called TRF

great job vitriol.....

///

Here's RiotGears pic.

Of course, in 20 years - we've NEVER seen your fugly mug.

Some of Gears' flames can be found here = http://ootikof.net/?adflamesBtn=ADFlames

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2018, 10:56:44 AM »

I've never posted your surname though, I've not even so much as linked to it. What relevance does your querulous screechings have on the discussion again?

Ohhh, that's right.... "none".

Everyone knows you are a PI harvesting stalker... EVERYONE. For you to sully this thread with your Asperger's complaint is a sad mark on Riotgears farewell thread...

Riotgear was a muck raking troll that deserves honour for deleting every post on ootikopf's backwater truck stop.... as Bra1n will be when he deletes this failed forum of his too.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2018, 11:00:06 AM »

Here's RiotGears pic.

Of course, in 20 years - we've NEVER seen your fugly mug.

Some of Gears' flames can be found here = http://ootikof.net/?adflamesBtn=ADFlames

Now there's a face only a mother can love... everyone else wanted to punch it in, cept me. I'd just shave that horrible red beard off... or give it a clip.

He looks like that guy on serafina's forum...  i think it might be.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2018, 11:01:05 AM »

Rest In Peace in Troll Heaven, Riotgear.   :cry2:
👍🏿EM🍋N

• Senatore
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2018, 11:02:10 AM »

Everyone knows you are a PI harvesting stalker... EVERYONE.
So you keep saying. But you're a compulsive liar so it's to be expected.

For you to sully this thread with your Asperger's complaint is a sad mark on Riotgears farewell thread...
I'm sure he's spinning with fury in a coffin somewhere about it.[/sarc] Face it, chump; the only reason you're pissed now is because you thought to try to one-up me (again) and FAILED (again).

Riotgear was a muck raking troll that deserves honour for deleting every post on ootikopf's backwater truck stop.... as Bra1n will be when he deletes this failed forum of his too.

Get your story straight, you were only saying ninety minutes earlier that he was NOT going to close this place down...

Vixen was right; your memory isn't what it used to be.  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2018, 11:03:23 AM »

Did Cunty just thank Stan for the 9,000th time

That's getting Really old. Really

• Senatore
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2018, 11:05:39 AM »

Try twenty years of being told you're going to die from a disease you don't have, then get back to me. :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2018, 11:19:02 AM »

Get your story straight,...

It's called making typos, imbecile but now that Kurt is off his exercise bike and not disrupting me, I'm sure there will be MUCH LESS.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2018, 11:22:08 AM »

His alters need to pat his back because no one else does...

oh wait...

Bonesnore does in the absence of his personal pom pom waving cheerleader, namely CW the art thief.

• Senatore
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2018, 12:18:13 PM »

It's called making typos, imbecile

You fucked up in other words. Happens quite a lot with you I've noticed. :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2018, 12:27:12 PM »

You fucked up in other words. Happens quite a lot with you I've noticed. :snick:

Wha'... you mean to say previously you've hardly noticed I can't type?

You better go check your numerous typos and redo your posts... and while you are at it, you should rethink the lies you type... correct them also.

VitriolTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2018, 01:39:49 PM »

Get your story straight, you were only saying ninety minutes earlier that he was NOT going to close this place down...

She was moronically wrong about the flushed posts, even.
'Gear didn't delete them, or if he did get rid of any they were whatever happened to be left after the Mods- rebelling against 'Gear's being Admin- banded together and collectively tossed every thread they could find into the big byte bucket in the sky.

In my opinion Cur isn't forgetful... she's just fucking stupid.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.33 seconds with 39 queries.