dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you liberal maggots need any more proof?  (Read 477 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Do you liberal maggots need any more proof?
« on: March 01, 2018, 10:19:48 AM »

Hey Le Mongo, how do you like your feces-infested hellhole?

What about the needles? Better use metal-tipped boots to walk the streets now

Your hippie sandals will not protect you anymore

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Do you liberal maggots need any more proof?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 10:39:20 AM »

Christ, and to think I so nearly wound up moving to live there. Looks like Caskur and Ant saved me from a fate worse than death! Thanks guys!  :yay:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 10:47:08 AM »

Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trump’s Tower, White Russians, Covfefe
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 12:34:31 AM »

Hey Le Mongo, how do you like your feces-infested hellhole?

What about the needles? Better use metal-tipped boots to walk the streets now

Your hippie sandals will not protect you anymore

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html

Faux News?   :lmao:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 06:40:02 PM »

Are you really this gullible?

My commute is short and my street is clean.  You jellyous babbie-man.
your shistate is covered in feces

and homeless riffraff

turd_ferguson

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 03:07:18 PM »

california is now #42 on the educational achievement level.

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/education/2015/01/08/17773/report-gives-california-poor-grade-low-ranking-for/

california's debt is 1.3 Trillion

https://californiapolicycenter.org/californias-total-state-local-debt-totals-1-3-trillion/

and california boasts 1/3 of the country's welfare recipients.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 06:46:34 PM »

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 08:10:00 PM »

"and some conservatives are celebrating"

Count me as a celebrator!

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 07:05:01 PM »

Look at the crying babberies!   :snick:

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 10:38:02 PM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

^^^High Roller.

Kick in with the Powerball and offer an extra large cut! Spread it around!

You need the good Karma with that rocket. Leadfoot is a given.

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 02:28:59 AM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

Code: [Select]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TC5tMJ_a6sI/AAAAAAADCWI/f3QuPvpYk0k/s1600/BMW-Z4-Atacama-1.jpg

My ocean view:

Code: [Select]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sTobd7ld3Qs/VL9TtmHQQHI/AAAAAAAAo6w/7NchcGiGU2Q/s1600/output_NTnPPa.gif

^^^High Roller.

Kick in with the Powerball and offer an extra large cut! Spread it around!

You need the good Karma with that rocket. Leadfoot is a given.

https://tinyurl.com/yahw76ey

https://tinyurl.com/y8ffq6f2

There's one born every minute it seems...  :snick:

lokmar

• Dictator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 08:53:57 AM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

I'd be impressed if it was a M5. That thing aint shit. The view is good though. All the liberal trash is behind YUO though. FACT!

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 11:00:26 AM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

So, is that supposed to make up for the feces and needles littering the streets?

Of the fact that mayors from your cities warn criminals of raids beforehand, to make sure they are able to run?

Or that your courts allow illegals to shoot a woman walking the streets with her family and let him go free?

Inquiring minds want to know.

lokmar

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 11:18:09 AM »

So, is that supposed to make up for the feces and needles littering the streets?

Of the fact that mayors from your cities warn criminals of raids beforehand, to make sure they are able to run?

Or that your courts allow illegals to shoot a woman walking the streets with her family and let him go free?

Trump should have the military invade california and start executing all the traitor politicians in the fukin streets!

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 11:37:20 AM »

It's called "living the American Dream". No mountain of feces is too big that you can't thumbtack a photo of someone elses Beamer over it for the purposes of pretending like it doesn't exist.

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 02:24:06 PM »

It's called "living the American Dream". No mountain of feces is too big that you can't thumbtack a photo of someone elses Beamer over it for the purposes of pretending like it doesn't exist.

My Beamer isn’t yellow.

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 05:34:30 PM »

My Beamer isn’t yellow.

Yeah, figured it wasn't your car pretty early on in the piece.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 43 queries.