ThirdRailForum

• September 24, 2018, 06:35:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you liberal maggots need any more proof?  (Read 467 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Do you liberal maggots need any more proof?
« on: March 01, 2018, 10:19:48 AM »

Hey Le Mongo, how do you like your feces-infested hellhole?

What about the needles? Better use metal-tipped boots to walk the streets now

Your hippie sandals will not protect you anymore

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Do you liberal maggots need any more proof?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 10:39:20 AM »

Christ, and to think I so nearly wound up moving to live there. Looks like Caskur and Ant saved me from a fate worse than death! Thanks guys!  :yay:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 10:47:08 AM »

Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 12:34:31 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html

Faux News?   :lmao:
👠 E M :afro: N

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 06:40:02 PM »

Are you really this gullible?

My commute is short and my street is clean.  You jellyous babbie-man.
your shistate is covered in feces

and homeless riffraff

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 03:07:18 PM »

california is now #42 on the educational achievement level.

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/education/2015/01/08/17773/report-gives-california-poor-grade-low-ranking-for/

california's debt is 1.3 Trillion

https://californiapolicycenter.org/californias-total-state-local-debt-totals-1-3-trillion/

and california boasts 1/3 of the country's welfare recipients.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 06:46:34 PM »

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 08:10:00 PM »

"and some conservatives are celebrating"

Count me as a celebrator!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 07:05:01 PM »

Look at the crying babberies!   :snick:

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 10:38:02 PM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

^^^High Roller.

Kick in with the Powerball and offer an extra large cut! Spread it around!

You need the good Karma with that rocket. Leadfoot is a given.

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 02:28:59 AM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

Code: [Select]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TC5tMJ_a6sI/AAAAAAADCWI/f3QuPvpYk0k/s1600/BMW-Z4-Atacama-1.jpg

My ocean view:

Code: [Select]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sTobd7ld3Qs/VL9TtmHQQHI/AAAAAAAAo6w/7NchcGiGU2Q/s1600/output_NTnPPa.gif

^^^High Roller.

Kick in with the Powerball and offer an extra large cut! Spread it around!

You need the good Karma with that rocket. Leadfoot is a given.

https://tinyurl.com/yahw76ey

https://tinyurl.com/y8ffq6f2

There's one born every minute it seems...  :snick:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 08:53:57 AM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

I'd be impressed if it was a M5. That thing aint shit. The view is good though. All the liberal trash is behind YUO though. FACT!

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 11:00:26 AM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

So, is that supposed to make up for the feces and needles littering the streets?

Of the fact that mayors from your cities warn criminals of raids beforehand, to make sure they are able to run?

Or that your courts allow illegals to shoot a woman walking the streets with her family and let him go free?

Inquiring minds want to know.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 11:18:09 AM »

So, is that supposed to make up for the feces and needles littering the streets?

Of the fact that mayors from your cities warn criminals of raids beforehand, to make sure they are able to run?

Or that your courts allow illegals to shoot a woman walking the streets with her family and let him go free?

Trump should have the military invade california and start executing all the traitor politicians in the fukin streets!

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 11:37:20 AM »

It's called "living the American Dream". No mountain of feces is too big that you can't thumbtack a photo of someone elses Beamer over it for the purposes of pretending like it doesn't exist.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 02:24:06 PM »

It's called "living the American Dream". No mountain of feces is too big that you can't thumbtack a photo of someone elses Beamer over it for the purposes of pretending like it doesn't exist.

My Beamer isn’t yellow.

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 05:34:30 PM »

My Beamer isn’t yellow.

Yeah, figured it wasn't your car pretty early on in the piece.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 05:35:51 PM »

Yeah, figured it wasn't your car pretty early on in the piece.

I've seen her car. Guess what color it is.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Senatore
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 05:38:49 PM »

No.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2018, 09:15:34 PM »

I've seen her car. Guess what color it is.

Heh.   :grin:

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2018, 03:13:56 AM »

I have a pretty long list of places I want to visit in the USA.

Not one of them is in California.

California is a shithole state.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2018, 01:39:55 PM »

I have a pretty long list of places I want to visit in the USA.

Not one of them is in California.

California is a shithole state.

You’re a fucking moron. 

Big Sur
Yosemite
Redwood Nat’l
Griffith Observatory
Golden Gate Bridge
Sequoia Nat’l
Death Valley
Joshua Tree Nat’l
Lake Tahoe
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Santa Monica Pier
Half Dome
The Queen Mary
San Diego Zoo
Point Reyes
Lassen Volcanic
The Presidio
Griffith Park
Seaworld
Your mom

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2018, 07:41:46 PM »

Hey dumb ass, the Queen Mary is about to file bankruptcy and sink into the bay about every other week!

It was great during the 70's when the Jacques Cousteau Museum was going. Now its just another liberal failure.

Most of the other things you listed are there because liberalism hasnt found a way to fuck em out of existence yet....although some idiot libs have gotten butt hurt over La Brea.  :dontknow:

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2018, 05:26:01 PM »

Hahahahaha!!!!

Johnny listed a bunch of places where you won't find any illegal Mexicans!!!!!

You a closet Patriot, Johnny?

:rotf:
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 05:27:44 PM »

Hey dumb ass, the Queen Mary is about to file bankruptcy and sink into the bay about every other week!

It was great during the 70's when the Jacques Cousteau Museum was going. Now its just another liberal failure.

Most of the other things you listed are there because liberalism hasnt found a way to fuck em out of existence yet....although some idiot libs have gotten butt hurt over La Brea.  :dontknow:

You learned all about it by watching the Flintstones, no doubt.   :snick:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 05:53:48 PM »

Lol..

One way to measure quality life is whether residents can even afford to have a roof over their heads, and by that standard, California is failing.

California finished No. 43 in fiscal stability, No. 46 in opportunity, and No. 38 in infrastructure. It posted relatively high marks in health care (11th), economy (4th), and crime and corrections (28th).

California ranked No. 32 among all U.S. states overall, behind New York (25th), New Jersey (19th), and Florida (15th).

Basically, so many people live and want to live in California that the rent and housing prices out of control.

OR how FoxNews and a dumb piece of shit on the internet whose life revolves around assigning ideological labels to everything would spin it, an otherwise fairly positive story about the popularity of the state with the 7th largest economy in the world (better than the entire shithole country of Brazil) is morphed into a falsified flop of a political statement.

It's lowball propaganda spewing idiots like this why this place is barely worth reading. If I decide to keep it going past Nov, I will be cleaning house of the intellectual pond scum like this so either get better or start finding another place to post your daily brain-drain crap, ya shitposting rejects.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 05:57:10 PM »

Rancid will now imagine that Brain is chasing him with a nerf gun.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2018, 06:10:56 PM »

Rancid will now imagine that Brain is chasing him with a nerf gun.

He should be imaging what a cro-magnon blockhead he might come across as before clicking 'post' when he types out gems like this -

how do you like your feces-infested hellhole?

Keep in mind this coming from some idiot located in Brazil of all places. BRAZIL!

Project much??

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/kwpwja/the-brazilian-slum-children-who-are-literally-swimming-in-garbage-0000197-v21n1
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2018, 06:18:36 PM »

He should be imaging what a cro-magnon blockhead he might come across as before clicking 'post' when he types out gems like this -

Keep in mind this coming from some idiot located in Brazil of all places. BRAZIL!

Project much??

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/kwpwja/the-brazilian-slum-children-who-are-literally-swimming-in-garbage-0000197-v21n1

I agree completely.  I’ve just been really nice to him about it.  Too nice.  Should I take the tough love approach with him?   :grin:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2018, 06:19:28 PM »

You learned all about it by watching the Flintstones, no doubt.   :snick:

bitch, I've been there many times. Probably more than YUO and I bet your worthless ass never even saw the Cousteau museum!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2018, 06:20:48 PM »

Lol..

One way to measure quality life is whether residents can even afford to have a roof over their heads, and by that standard, California is failing.

California finished No. 43 in fiscal stability, No. 46 in opportunity, and No. 38 in infrastructure. It posted relatively high marks in health care (11th), economy (4th), and crime and corrections (28th).

California ranked No. 32 among all U.S. states overall, behind New York (25th), New Jersey (19th), and Florida (15th).

Basically, so many people live and want to live in California that the rent and housing prices out of control.

OR how FoxNews and a dumb piece of shit on the internet whose life revolves around assigning ideological labels to everything would spin it, an otherwise fairly positive story about the popularity of the state with the 7th largest economy in the world (better than the entire shithole country of Brazil) is morphed into a falsified flop of a political statement.

It's lowball propaganda spewing idiots like this why this place is barely worth reading. If I decide to keep it going past Nov, I will be cleaning house of the intellectual pond scum like this so either get better or start finding another place to post your daily brain-drain crap, ya shitposting rejects.

You better start by filing a butthurt report bitch!  :lolatu:

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2018, 06:22:42 PM »

bitch, I've been there many times. Probably more than YUO and I bet your worthless ass never even saw the Cousteau museum!

I don’t think you’ve ever left the cave you were birthed in, Bat Guano.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2018, 06:24:03 PM »

Project much??

I've been there, I've lived there, I still have relatives there. Cali is the panhandling capital of the fukin universe. You can barely find a car wash to visit without beggars. Gas stations are about as bad. Freeway exits? Sheeeeeit, bums have turf wars over them! PWN3D!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2018, 06:25:14 PM »

I don’t think you’ve ever left the cave you were birthed in, Bat Guano.

YUO CANT think! PWN3D! Couldnt your filthy hippie parents afford to take you to the Queen Mary?  :lolatu:

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2018, 06:28:14 PM »

YUO CANT think! PWN3D! Couldnt your filthy hippie parents afford to take you to the Queen Mary?  :lolatu:

I grew up in Texas with Republican parents.  You moron.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2018, 07:04:02 PM »

I've been there, I've lived there, I still have relatives there. Cali is the panhandling capital of the fukin universe. You can barely find a car wash to visit without beggars. Gas stations are about as bad. Freeway exits? Sheeeeeit, bums have turf wars over them! PWN3D!

I've been to Mississippi which is about as close to Brazil as there is in the US (ie, a feces infested shithole).

They make California seem like Denmark but they are still better than Brazil.

Any guess as to political ideology which rules over that state?

Any guess as to which the most religious states in the country are and how low those states rank in any useful metic to measure progress?

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2018, 08:44:43 PM »

I grew up in Texas with Republican parents.  You moron.

They should have put you in a burlap bag and sold you to some muhzies!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2018, 08:47:11 PM »

I've been to Mississippi which is about as close to Brazil as there is in the US (ie, a feces infested shithole).

They make California seem like Denmark but they are still better than Brazil.

Any guess as to political ideology which rules over that state?

Any guess as to which the most religious states in the country are and how low those states rank in any useful metic to measure progress?

I've been to Memphis and its ran by democRATs and its a dangerous shithole. Wanna take a swipe at explaining THAT? PWN3D!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »

I've been to Memphis and its ran by democRATs and its a dangerous shithole. Wanna take a swipe at explaining THAT? PWN3D!

it’s run
it’s
Want to

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2018, 08:02:00 AM »

it’s run
it’s
Want to

Its ran, as in liberals ran a race in Memphis to see who could get to the bottom FIRST!

Its wanna, as in YUO're dumb ass makes me wanna see a civil war in this country to make MAGA!

PWN3D!

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2018, 09:11:27 AM »

Lol..

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that you can troll me by berating Brazil, considering I despise this place more than anyone I know.

You also have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that a 8.5 million sq km country is all the same everywhere

And even stupider to forget that this country is the way it is because of the liberal ideology that you stick up your ass all the time.

Just keep telling yourself how California's (and much of the US) descent into 3rd world status is nothing to worry about. Yeah, keep doing, liberal retards.

After all, pretending the problem didn't exist worked wonders for Brazoo.

It seems like liberals like Bra1n (I think Mor0n is indeed more apropos) think that my words here are an attempt to make my country look better. No, imbeciles. My words of wisdom are barely a warning. Keep sticking your heads up your asses and accepting the brainwashing with no resistance and pretty soon, you'll be "just like Brazoo"

It seems to be your primary goal, after all.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2018, 09:12:57 AM »

And did the fucktard just say he's gonna turn this place into a safe place for liberal retards? LOL

Just do it, stupid motherfucker. Act like just every other loser snowflake out there.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2018, 12:08:26 PM »

what else is their to say

everyone else is just seeing how much of their DNA they can get on Trump's asshole

[email protected][email protected]  SAINT TRUMP..BLAAAARG!!  and all that other shit that proves you have nothing intelligent to say

• Senatore
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2018, 12:57:47 PM »

Lol..

Then someone should broadcast the posting back catalogues of Muffcabbage and Lemon; that'll be sure to drive interest in California down.

It worked here, didn't it?  :grin:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2018, 01:02:39 PM »

everyone else is just seeing how much of their DNA they can get on Trump's asshole

[email protected][email protected]  SAINT TRUMP..BLAAAARG!!  and all that other shit that proves you have nothing intelligent to say

Sounds to me like they are cheap people trying to hit with cheap punches.

Just remember, if one day a liberal gets elected again, the rest will remember what was done to Trump.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2018, 02:07:45 PM »

Sounds to me like they are cheap people trying to hit with cheap punches.

Just remember, if one day a liberal gets elected again, the rest will remember what was done to Trump.

OHHHhhh YEahhhh we sure will

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2018, 02:56:12 PM »

And did the fucktard just say he's gonna turn this place into a safe place for liberal retards? LOL

Just do it, stupid motherfucker. Act like just every other loser snowflake out there.

Hell yea he is! Fukin pussy cant take the heat! None of these snowflake cunts can! I'll give the stupid bastard credit though. Most libs realize they've lost the intellectual argument real fast and shut the opposition down like their gaytheist hero, Joe Stalin. ded brainz let the reality soak in for much longer than the average libiot!  :snick:

The bestest part will be hearing that turd railerz post count dropped down to 5 per day while the libs invade another site, looking to tell that admin that he needs to shut down all opposition!  :lol: PWN3D!

Farmer got a good old fashioned dose of that!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2018, 02:58:49 PM »

He's a billionaire doing the job for free and you're nothing. PWN3D! He's actively delivering on his campaign promises. KA-POWN3D!  :lolatu: MAGA!

Stupidamerican6443752

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2018, 08:40:47 PM »

Behold,

My sporty car:

My ocean view:

It's a good thing the tide goes out twice a day, otherwise that water would be as filthy as the rest of California.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2018, 07:45:10 PM »

So, the Stup1d didn't come here to argue more? I mean, why is it that when I point out that Brazil is a shithole because of minorities and liberal laws, they never try to discuss about that?

I mean, how could you anyway. It's like the father who dropped his child numerous on the floor is complaining about him being retard. When someone points that out, they really don't have any arguments.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.56 seconds with 46 queries.