ThirdRailForum

• June 23, 2018, 03:24:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hypocrite-in-chief  (Read 165 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 267
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!

Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Hypocrite-in-chief
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 06:16:07 PM »

Stupid nigger cunt.  :slap:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 09:15:50 PM »

I bet you typed that with that stupid toothless grin, you simple fag.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 09:45:03 PM »

Not really. It's hard to be amused at you constantly fucking up all the time.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Mecha

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 10:24:52 PM »

I bet you typed that with that stupid toothless grin, you simple fag.

It's mocking maga hats. It might be a simple troll after all. But they all are, really (and that's what DRA1N wants in this forum).

Trump impersonations are redundant

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 10:32:14 PM »

Mocking MAGA hats? Are you going to stand for such an insult John-John? I mean it IS your head wearing it!  :rotf:

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 11:28:19 AM »

Speaking of Trumps hats, I remember gaytheist liberal loons saying the hats werent made in America like it was yesterday.... So I bought one off Trumps website. A couple of guys I work with hate Trump and bought into the liberal bullshit as well. They didnt have shit to say when they saw the hat for themselves. I wound up giving the hat away to a guy I work with on the condition he parade that motherfucker around all over the place in order to butthurt any libiot who liked to talk shit. I think I spent $27 or $30 on it. Worth every penny!  :snick:

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 12:49:53 PM »

Normal clear thinking people ask themselves:
What would I rather wear? A hat that uplifts America or a pink hat that represents a mimsy?

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 02:00:57 PM »

Normal clear thinking people ask themselves:
What would I rather wear? A hat that uplifts America or a pink hat that represents a mimsy?
You'd have to ask John-John that. Wait, on second thoughts, don't. He already looks like a cunt no matter what you cover his chromedome with.  :snick:

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 03:08:52 PM »

libs are traitors that hate America. They should all be executed. Simple really.

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 04:36:18 PM »

No stance on those taking no action for Russia meddling in our elections?

You’re wrong, faggot.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 05:27:31 PM »

No stance on those taking no action for Russia meddling in our elections?

No stance on #FAKENEWS? No stance on Hillary and Obamas collusion with Russia? PWN3D!

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!

You’re wrong, faggot.

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 08:05:17 PM »

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 11:54:28 PM »

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 08:00:16 AM »

You're laughin', dude! LOL!

Fixed.  :snick:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 224
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 04:24:06 PM »

No stance on #FAKENEWS? No stance on Hillary and Obamas collusion with Russia? PWN3D!

your mouth is colluding with trump's cock

PWNED!!!
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 09:06:34 AM »

your mouth is colluding with trump's cock

PWNED!!!

Tard, you'll never get over the dumb serial murdering cunt losing. Trumps continuing string of successes are like a hot fire on your faggit loving skin. Wince away shit bag! PWN3D!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 38 queries.