• December 18, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our final week online!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New Survey: Young People Are Staying Liberal and Conservatives Are Dying Off  (Read 325 times)

plus minus reset

MechaTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..

Some good news and why the Trumpublicans have no future. In this era they're in the final frenzy of destruction, getting in their last spiteful blows. Young people will spit on the baby boomers' graves.

The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born;
in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.

Nice, but I seem to recall not so long ago where poll after poll was predicting a landslide win for the first woman POTUS and look how that turned out!  :rotf:

#LameStreamMediaIsLame
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

MechaTopic starter

• Governor
  • Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.Mecha runs circles around other posters.

Nice, but I seem to recall not so long ago where poll after poll was predicting a landslide win for the first woman POTUS and look how that turned out!  :rotf:

#LameStreamMediaIsLame

1. Post 5 that portend to this supposed 'landslide'.

2. The polls were accurate since he lost the popular votes at about that same rate, a historic record.

3. It's irrelevant, anyway. There was no candidate that appealed to liberals running against clown fascist. A better example of that was Obama, which were 'landslide' wins.

The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born;

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trump’s Tower, White Russians, Covfefe
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders

:rotf:  Truth makes Contards hurl.

• Senatore

Go fuck yourself. I'm not rabbiting about Jewgle cache for examples of how Billary was supposedly slated to kick Don to the curb just because you've suddenly developed selective amnesia to the jubilant happydances of the pollsters who said she was a shoe-in.

Especially not when in the very next breath...

2. The polls were accurate since he lost the popular votes at about that same rate, a historic record.
You know, I was working on an install for a friend that night, had my laptop open on the desk next to me so I could download any drivers I might have needed and so forth. And I had streams from RT, TYT, MSNBC and CNN running in the background as this was going on, ready to watch the "selection" of the Billary Monster as these o-so accurate polls had been demanding for months on end.

What I got instead was a screenful of ashen-faced pundits caught with their pants down. Did my heart good, it did. Not that I particularly cared for Donald you understand, but I disliked him marginally less than the double dealing slag the DNC had squeezed into the race like some particularly pungent excrement. The propaganda machine failed your cherished paradigm that night; not matter how ugly you might argue it's become since, for me it restored a measure of basic faith in the US voting public for enough of them getting pissed off about years of scumfuckery and lack of representative democracy to get up and actually do something about it.

Are you ready to take the next step? I sure hope so. Because while Donald was not the answer, he was an important first step your country needed to take. Time you pulled your head out of your arse, took a long hard look at yourself and slipped the leash that's been holding you back your entire life.

3. It's irrelevant, anyway. There was no candidate that appealed to liberals running against clown fascist. A better example of that was Obama, which were 'landslide' wins.
Oh right, the guy who overspent every US president before him combined, a guy who tried to mint a trillion dollar coin because the financial sector wouldn't extend him even more credit to blow your debt out even further than he had been doing, a warmongering fuckwad who bribed servicemen above and beyond what he was legally entitled to do only to garnish their wages in perpetuity when he was found out.

The most fiscally irresponsible schmuck ever to hold any official position on the planet.... yeah, I wouldn't be singing his praises too much if I were you. I know you libtards are big on the idea of governments parceling out the dinero to keep you in the lifestyle to which you've become accustomed, but there's only so much drain on the economy such a practice can reasonably expect to be honoured. You need a little austerity in your lives, a chance to claw back the generations of financial faux pas successive generations have wrought and from what I've seen, The Don, for all his faults and failings, has made a better fist of it than that pork barrelling double dealer in the pants suit had any intention of doing.

Now fuck off. You whine like a spanked schoolgirl and your fly is undone.  :slap:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

MechaTopic starter

• Governor

Meltdown man ranting and raving in the face of empiricism.  :lolatu:

The idea that somebody would read all that mentally ill tripe. :lolatu:

Well, I hope it at least that doofy venting makes it feel better but another stupid ignored troll in the troll pile.

• Senatore

Meltdown man ranting and raving in the face of empiricism.  :lolatu:

The idea that somebody would read all that mentally ill tripe. :lolatu:

Well, I hope it at least that doofy venting makes it feel better but another stupid ignored troll in the troll pile.
Waving the white flag then? Good lad, it's always advisable to know your limits.  :slap:

Maybe you can send some BLM and Antifa fags over to my place to shout slogans and juggle water balloons filled with their own weewee at me, that seems to be the standard go-to with libtards these days.

And to think I once counted myself a liberal-minded person... *shakes head* ...though thankfully the DNC and its most ardent apologists showed me exactly what they were all about. I'm so much better now that I've distanced myself from that riff-raff.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya

Reality always set shit like this straight eventually

The doings of liberals are their own demise

MechaTopic starter

• Governor

Waving the white flag then?

You lonely fuck. No. Normal people don't want to spend time with your cheesy uncreative trolling. Get friends.

• Senatore

Reality always set shit like this straight eventually

The doings of liberals are their own demise

Yeah, well the irony isn't lost on me that the wankspasm in the OP is preaching younger voters are remaining liberal as they grow older...to a person who was a liberally minded individual in his formative years until he saw the bullshit they had degenerated into. Not that your own experience with the left wasn't enough to raise an eyebrow, but I've watched so-called "liberals" in a number of countries stoop to the sorts of tactics previously assumed to be the sole purvey of ratbags like Adolph Hitler and his merry band of miscreants... and I want no truck whatsoever with it.

Thankfully that shit hasn't poisoned the left to that point here.... yet. I can still hold a reasonable discussion with people of all political persuasions within my own borders without them kneejerking a response of "troll" the minute I raise something for which they have no answer.

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.

Some good news and why the Trumpublicans have no future. In this era they're in the final frenzy of destruction, getting in their last spiteful blows. Young people will spit on the baby boomers' graves.

I cant wait to see you fukin cunts cry again on election night 2020!  :snick:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks

Mecha got fucking nuked in this thread

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum

Yeah, well the irony isn't lost on me that the wankspasm in the OP is preaching younger voters are remaining liberal as they grow older...to a person who was a liberally minded individual in his formative years until he saw the bullshit they had degenerated into. Not that your own experience with the left wasn't enough to raise an eyebrow, but I've watched so-called "liberals" in a number of countries stoop to the sorts of tactics previously assumed to be the sole purvey of ratbags like Adolph Hitler and his merry band of miscreants... and I want no truck whatsoever with it.

Thankfully that shit hasn't poisoned the left to that point here.... yet. I can still hold a reasonable discussion with people of all political persuasions within my own borders without them kneejerking a response of "troll" the minute I raise something for which they have no answer.
alot of millennials are still in their college years and being heavily indoctrinated into leftist bullshit. But, even though alot of milennials are liberal, alot of them seem to hate the SJW doctrine that dumbfucks like Mecha spews. Even in europe, as soon as some of these little dipshiyts just get a taste of their SJW uptopia, they pull an absolute poland and kick the commies out.

So, let me tell you a little story about a leader. She was a female and she was gay. She had policies that made every SJW cum in their pants like Taking kids away if they don't subsrcibe to their 100+ gender bullshit or act a little too christian, That green energy that leftist want so bad and the energy poverty that forces low income and seniors out of their homes, the 15$ per hour minimum wage, free medication for millennials, gave lazy fucks 17 000$ per year to sit on their ass and do nothing, owned by the unions. This lady is the leader of the most liberal area in a predominantly liberal country(they gave barrack obama a high approval rating of 60% on his last year of office), and that lady still got an approval rating of 17%. That's because the vast majority-young and old, who may be liberal...do NOT want what the SJW liberals are screaching about, and guess who's screaching the SJW line?

yep. democrats are going SJW, but the people don't want it! that's why in spite of "younger people in their 20's and 30's "staying" liberal, Democrats and other whackjob lefties still have to resort to cheating to win(even against bernie the russian bot)

• Senatore

alot of millennials are still in their college years and being heavily indoctrinated into leftist bullshit. But, even though alot of milennials are liberal, alot of them seem to hate the SJW doctrine that dumbfucks like Mecha spews. Even in europe, as soon as some of these little dipshiyts just get a taste of their SJW uptopia, they pull an absolute poland and kick the commies out.

So, let me tell you a little story about a leader. She was a female and she was gay. She had policies that made every SJW cum in their pants like Taking kids away if they don't subsrcibe to their 100+ gender bullshit or act a little too christian, That green energy that leftist want so bad and the energy poverty that forces low income and seniors out of their homes, the 15$ per hour minimum wage, free medication for millennials, gave lazy fucks 17 000$ per year to sit on their ass and do nothing, owned by the unions. This lady is the leader of the most liberal area in a predominantly liberal country(they gave barrack obama a high approval rating of 60% on his last year of office), and that lady still got an approval rating of 17%. That's because the vast majority-young and old, who may be liberal...do NOT want what the SJW liberals are screaching about, and guess who's screaching the SJW line?

yep. democrats are going SJW, but the people don't want it! that's why in spite of "younger people in their 20's and 30's "staying" liberal, Democrats and other whackjob lefties still have to resort to cheating to win(even against bernie the russian bot)
Yeah, well I'm intimately familiar with your hobby horse where Kathleen Wynne is concerned, but I've watched a number of politicians here display varying levels of corruption and it's not as if I can finds any of the major three that are immune to it. Give me a Jack Layton, hell, give me a Rob Ford, they at least can entertain better than that roboprez that was running things before Trudeau kicked him to the curb.

turd_ferguson

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.turd_ferguson has a lot to say.

My college age daughter said to me a couple of months ago:  " I wonder what is going to happen when the older people with common sense die off and the idiots my age take over".

Even she sees the younger generation are morons.

lokmar

• Dictator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.

You cryin cunt. You were all "bernie, bernie, bernie, give me the bern!" Fukin faggit! Then YUO tuned a blind eye when that scumbag commie got haxored by hillary the serial murderer. THEN! YUO jumped on board that fukin murdering hoes train and cried yourself to sleep on election night!  :snick: Why havent you thrown yourself off "The damed GW Bridge" yet?  :dontknow: PWN3D!

lokmar

• Dictator

Lookie here at megadouche gobslobbering all over the berns cawk!

Re: Why does nobody ever mention that Bernie Sanders beats any Republican in polls?
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2016, 12:32:25 AM »

ReplyQuote

Quote from: THE BRA1N on June 07, 2016, 11:09:58 PM

Like I was saying...

Bernie ran a great campaign and made Hill have to work to earn it but now it's officially over for him.

It was a great campaign because it was an authentic campaign, and his victories were legitimate, not based on electoral fraud. Even Trump had cleaner victories.

11 states where the democratic primary had differences between 5% and 14% between exit polling and vote result, magically, all in favor of Clinton. Currently a major lawsuit to get to the bottom of that insanity. And on top of that the wikileaks DNC emails where the DNC admits to conspiring against Sanders. Not that it wasn't obvious, but now there's concrete evidence.

On to the final victim,

The final victim is your intellect if you drink the DNC koolaid. And as I said, at least Trump won legitimate victories in the primary. I don't think he has a chance, but try to sweep the brazen DNC fraud in your own rug. People will not forget, and between now and Nov (or even before), a lot can change. I suppose you are now going to run away from empirical debate when presented with facts and evidence, just like last time. Good luck with that. Keep shouting propaganda and hope reality goes away.
Report to moderator   Logged

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

lokmar

• Dictator

Welp, I have to admit I was wrong. Megadouche DIDNT support hillary over Trump. Megadouche is a TRUMPTARD! WOOT!!  :tard: Just see for yourself! But he sure was slobbering on bernies cawk though! PWN3D!

Re: With GOP nomination looming, Trump slated to take witness stand in fraud trial
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 03:09:28 AM »

ReplyQuote

Trump is a sick joke on this country, and anybody that votes for him is most likely a bad person. I'd sooner see this country destroyed with a Trump presidency than vote for Hillary. Bernie or nothing, and I mean that literally, because based on the polls, Trump beating Hillary is plausible. Hillary would weaken even further by Trump calling her out as a wall street shill, and he would be right. What would he do to Bernie? Call him a communist Jew? The audience receptive to that clown show has already been maxed out. Most Americans are not fucking retards that look at billionaires and think "derp, I gots to protect that ppl".

Furthermore, the kvetching on the GOP side, with all the establishment shit jockeys wanting a fellow shit horfing shitweasel like Cruz to win, is a fine wish, but Cruz is failing so hard to Trump that it is their pipe dream. This Trump lawsuit is coming out now because the GOP establishment loathes Trump. They can't control him. You need to be a clinical retard to believe this is random. Jeb wasted $100 million plutocrat money for nothing, and Cruz has fewer friends. And as far as Trump's baggage, Cruz has at least as much, with his achilles heel being the legitimate concern about his status as a natural born citizen. And even if Trump was to step down, none of those other smarmy shiteaters would produce a fraction of the buzz that Trump has produced. On top of that, if any other GOP candidate but Trump got nominated, I would vote for Hillary, and I am not alone.

So STFU megadouche, you got your preference!  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Dictator

LMAO! While I was trolling down memory lane, I came across this one from yours truly!

"Its not so much that he believes it as it is that he's "down for the struggle" of the left. Just like Michelle, the first wookie said, ya gotta vote democRAT no matter what! Buncha ignorant brainwashed plantation slaves really. Prepare yourself for the morning after election day. When a republican wins the POTUS, all they'll be focused on is "stolen elections" and mark kirk, the biggest rino on the planet, losing the illinois senate seat to tami duckworth, as a mandate that America has lurched full force toward the left and that America wants to keep obozo care. They've been unhitched from reality for so long, they dont even remember what reality is."

Called it nearly a year before Saint Trump took office!  :lol:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?

I read the article, I also understand statistics which the author obviously doesnt. For example the millenial 2004 cohort would include 4 year olds to 14. Would they also vote for Big bird for president.

I remember this kind of guff being published since the early 80s were I remember it stating there would be no more republican presidents after 2000. Because white birthrates are at present low the future hinges on how latinos will vote and there is increasing evidence that they will vote conservative after 1 or 2 generations.

The only other diehard left cohort is muslims who vote for the party stupid enough to keep the city gates open.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.42 seconds with 42 queries.