dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gridiron  (Read 63 times)

plus minus reset

louieTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
Gridiron
« on: March 04, 2018, 09:51:49 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-takes-favorite-targets-media-gridiron-212949338--politics.html

Not contentious enough, libs are pissed so there won't be much coverage by huffmyshorts.
Any sensible person can see that Trump is better at trolling than the press is.
He winds his foes up like an 8 day clock and his base loves it.

lokmar

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Gridiron
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 11:32:59 AM »

He closed by saying: "I just want to say this, this is one of the best times I've had with the media — this might be the most fun I've had since watching your faces on election night."

:rotf: :lmao: :snick:

That fukin guy is awesome! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.292 seconds with 35 queries.