ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2018, 01:55:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: And my first executive move as your champion is....  (Read 639 times)

plus minus reset

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
And my first executive move as your champion is....
« on: March 06, 2018, 12:27:43 AM »

To bring flaming back into this Twitter-esque flame board.

Yes, kiddies, if the rumors are indeed true that Dra1nage is putting the kebosh on this transparent forum, then there should be new methods and motives to utilize until the plug pulls the plug.

So, as your champion, one of the new perks of being that guy, is that, that guy, me, btw, will have the power to put the honored "FAG" garter GIF of BH days of old on anybody he so shall pleases.

Now, this is a special award. I mean, only a complete fucking knob can wear the garters, and i for one, think such an honor is actually quite becoming for many of the half wits who post here. You will be lavished with such pleasantries as the biggest fucking clown on these forums, and just by drive bying some of the shit thats posted, this is what many of you seem to want.

Voting will be coming shortly. I only have so much time to spindle thru this ratchet ass, nonce speak some of you type out.

But two locks are;

benHO

AND
Frederica

Congrats, kids. Youve hit that general plain of relevance!!!

SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: And my first executive move as your champion is....
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 02:23:44 AM »

How will you ever come to a deciding vote of winnertude between those two....
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 07:50:00 AM »

How will you ever come to a deciding vote of winnertude between those two....

Maybe the vote will be multiple-choice so the love could be spread 'round a bit.
With so many worthy recipients why force a queue?
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 10:29:07 AM »

To bring flaming back into this Twitter-esque flame board.

Yes, kiddies, if the rumors are indeed true that Dra1nage is putting the kebosh on this transparent forum, then there should be new methods and motives to utilize until the plug pulls the plug.

So, as your champion, one of the new perks of being that guy, is that, that guy, me, btw, will have the power to put the honored "FAG" garter GIF of BH days of old on anybody he so shall pleases.

Now, this is a special award. I mean, only a complete fucking knob can wear the garters, and i for one, think such an honor is actually quite becoming for many of the half wits who post here. You will be lavished with such pleasantries as the biggest fucking clown on these forums, and just by drive bying some of the shit thats posted, this is what many of you seem to want.

Voting will be coming shortly. I only have so much time to spindle thru this ratchet ass, nonce speak some of you type out.

But two locks are;

benHO

AND
Frederica

Congrats, kids. Youve hit that general plain of relevance!!!

You're threatening with a sticker? Lol.

A sticker isn't like one of your bad tattoo's!

What people really want is your fucking brother to post, apparently. Work on that, or did you miss that hint?

I'm not changing, pal. I'll tone down some of the rhetoric, but scroll bombs are time consuming. You jerk-offs do what you want, I'm not interfering as far as I can tell.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 10:54:29 AM »

What people really want is your fucking brother to post, apparently. Work on that, or did you miss that hint?

I'm not changing, pal. I'll tone down some of the rhetoric, but scroll bombs are time consuming. You jerk-offs do what you want, I'm not interfering as far as I can tell.

You actually believe that bullshit emitted from Pooper's maw??

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 10:59:01 AM »

You actually believe that bullshit emitted from Pooper's maw??

Not out of the realm of possibility. These are strange times-

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 12:11:04 PM »

King Poofer has promised to get rid of the filth crippling this forum

BEnzo and  Frederica aint that filth so...

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 12:15:36 PM »

...says the latrino who went all out to create her own site, then poached every last poster she could from here to join her at it. :snick:

No, if Poofer was truly dinkum about rescuing this site, his first order of business would be to nuke Peedon.cum off the web, at the same time contriving to suspend your PM privilages and put every IP you pop up under on permanent block until you simmer the fuck down and can be trusted not to let this game get to you. That would be a start, also a deed worthy of a good samaritan.

But Poofer is not in this to be a good samaritan. Poofer will do what Poofer has always done and you will pretend like it matters. At the end of the day however, the all consuming impotent hatred you've been trolled into will still rage, and you will still be incapable of doing anything under your own recognisance about it because you Can't Flame.  :grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 02:52:39 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0BTdo6qGwo

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 03:03:09 PM »

Where's my fag sticker? I'm waiting

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 03:45:13 PM »

King Poofer - the Ric Flair in this bitch

https://youtu.be/QufTQDgSOTE

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 05:16:19 PM »

:rotf: :rotf:
Flea finally made a funny joke ROFLMAO!

oh wait.....you're actually serious...........ROFLMAO!

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2018, 11:19:33 PM »

King Poofer - the Ric Flair in this bitch

https://youtu.be/QufTQDgSOTE

Bah. Martini's pulling a Dr. WINO. I should have gone to your board first earlier.

TWAP was right. I'm gullible-

*BOOM*

That's KOF two BOOMs.
Couchtown still zero.

For those keeping score.

Lulz

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2018, 02:30:14 AM »

No, pipsqueak, im flaming you. Its a novel concept on these forums, yet, being that you just might be the perfect candidate to wear the garters here, you really wouldnt know fuck all about it.

See, kiddies, Old Benzo here is a flyweight tard who showed up on BH's dying days and suddenly thinks hes a flamer instead of flame bait. This is what happens when the bottom of the barrell suddenly thinks they graduated from bloomers to...shit if i know. This train wreck has done nothing but be a fluffer for the Cum Wranglers even after one person, i really dont remember who the fuck that guy was, destroyed them all and made the lametowne irrelevent.

little fella, jumping on a sinking ship doesnt make you look smart, and these be shark infested waters, of which your biggest flame is what, posting google pics of couches? Hey, idiot, why not chop a fucking pic or something? Or is working a fucking PS program that fucking complicated or something? (chuckles)
No, being known as a fucking glistening tard is like being branded.

Tattoos can get covered up, being know as a complete fool isnt so hard to hide. Hey, why not ask the other Cum Garglers just how much luster they lost after being fucking dismembered in open forum, trying to make shitty ass gifs, eh?

Wait, isnt your thing your gonna post pics of your fucking arms and make your fucking flaming resume of semi-homosexual...no, blatant homosexualistic prose even that more fucking queer? Going next level and posting up pics and begging Bonesaw to do the same? And you think the garters are bad? Mother fucker, the garters are your fucking destiny.
Yeah, i dont blame you hilbillys wanting Pickles back here. You fucking nimrods are running out of his material and need a restock in stock flamage. but then again...

Didnt you once say something like "A Poofer post is never boring" or something like that, you fucking drooling fangurl?

Dont make me link it.....(snickers)
READ- Benzo doesnt have the mental capacity to actually construct a "scroll bomb", and the next one you eek out will be your first.

Now, go back and lick your wounds with the rest of the collected rabble.

Dont make me flame you, second hand spammer. The other ppl here like to kick your fruit of the looms around for fun. I not as nice.

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 03:08:18 AM »

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 04:51:46 AM »

Not out of the realm of possibility. These are strange times-

I know, right....look who’s POTUS. 

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 04:45:00 PM »

No, pipsqueak, im flaming you.

No, you're just writing words. Too many-

So you do have bad tats? No surprise. I bet you have a tramp stamp on your back. The most expensive ink on you, no doubt-

Gotta get those tips, eh?

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 04:52:31 PM »

Hey Flea, BEnzo's being "funny" again.  Let me guess, dodging a Poof nuke is no big thing when it comes to your world of double standards. :borat:

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 04:54:37 PM »

Flea is just doing to Benzo what Caskur did to Brent before I eviscerated him

I see right through it

Funny thing is, BEnzo BELIEVES it  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 05:22:50 PM »

Flea is just doing to Benzo what Caskur did to Brent before I eviscerated him

I see right through it

Funny thing is, BEnzo BELIEVES it  :rotf:

It's been a year. When is this evisceration going to take place?

I've seen the end results of eviscerations. Not at all easy to do like spiking a needle into another mans bare ass.

I'm not seeing it-

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 05:28:06 PM »

I've seen the end results of eviscerations. Not at all easy to do like spiking a needle into another mans bare ass.

Did Benzover seriously just talking about putting needles in other men's bare asses?

You just fucked up again, you big fag!

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »

Did Benzover seriously just talking about putting needles in other men's bare asses?

I noticed beef prices are down recently. Then I remembered Din stopped eating meat for lent.

Shamrock shakes, however, have mysteriously gone up in price-

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 05:43:21 PM »

It's been a year. When is this evisceration going to take place?

I'm not seeing it-

Aww, is weaseling out of a callout with me after being touted as "the man" your one year anniversary present to Flea?  Keep it simple stupid, buy the bitch some long stemmed roses; she's pretty basic.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »

I'm not seeing it-
wipe the cum outta your eyes then.. it'll be as obvious as your homosexuality then

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 06:00:00 PM »

Aww, is weaseling out of a callout with me after being touted as "the man" your one year anniversary present to Flea?  Keep it simple stupid, buy the bitch some long stemmed roses; she's pretty basic.

Weasel? The answer is no. As in no weaseling. You're a long winded complainer, nothing more. Not worth my time.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »

wipe the cum outta your eyes then.. it'll be as obvious as your homosexuality then

You wear goggles in the gang shower?

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 06:01:16 PM »

""needle"" is a code word for that little nerf dart dangling hopelessly between his lady legs

and yes, he's on record as saying it's easy to stick THAT in another man's ass. Something he'd only know after having done it several times

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 06:03:54 PM »

You wear goggles in the gang shower?
what's a "gang shower"

another one of your wayback inside jokes that only you and the homosexuals you consort with know about?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 06:05:18 PM »

""needle"" is a code word for that little nerf dart dangling hopelessly between his lady legs

and yes, he's on record as saying it's easy to stick THAT in another man's ass. Something he'd only know after having done it several times

Nope. None of that shit for me. But we both know that's the way it's done, and since I don't do that dope, it just leaves you.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2018, 06:06:39 PM »

what's a "gang shower"

another one of your wayback inside jokes that only you and the homosexuals you consort with know about?

The gang 'bang' shower in the bathhouse of Joo Mighty Mouse.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2018, 06:07:35 PM »

Nope. None of that shit for me. But we both know that's the way it's done, and since I don't do that dope, it just leaves you.
Never said you do dope. You do cock. there's a difference

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2018, 06:09:37 PM »

The gang 'bang' shower in the bathhouse of Joo Mighty Mouse.
There are gang bang showers in these bathhouses?

Well, ok, if the subject matter expert on all things bathhouse says so.

Are you going to enlighten us on the brand of toilet paper most often used in these bathhouse's as your next display of laughable familiarity with places you say you never frequent?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2018, 06:12:01 PM »

Lol. I'm out faggot-

Get some new material.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2018, 06:14:21 PM »

Lol. I'm out faggot-

Get some new material.
basically he said he's out of faggots so it's time to go visit a bathhouse and restock

Guy cant even construct a single sentence without quadrupling the queer

lulz

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2018, 06:19:31 PM »

Lol. I'm out faggot-

Get some new material.
of the closet? we know, bozo.

Now there's a piece of advice you you really should take yourself.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2018, 10:13:21 PM »

You two are the worst-

One looks like a balloon,

The other will shrivel like one.

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2018, 10:31:56 PM »

No, you're just writing words. Too many-
ok, dummy, this is called a "white flag"

you basically just said you cant keep up, either mentally or textually, and have been reduced into a fucking idiot by your very own words. You really not good at this and you prove it time and time again.
So you do have bad tats? No surprise. I bet you have a tramp stamp on your back. The most expensive ink on you, no doubt-
You actually think about a man having a tramp stamp?
Gotta get those tips, eh?
yeah? Heres a tip for you;

Your really not a flamer, and thats money for your shook soul.

How does it feel to be associated with somebody who admitted to knowing where kiddy porn is on the internet? Do you pervs share links? Is that like the Cum Garglers ritual or something? I dont want to know. But thats some fucked up shit to be associated with. And you love that shit? That nasty creeper shit, Cum Wrangler? :lolatu:

Iam sure thats a huge reason as to why Cuck Tard doesnt post here outside of being humiliated by yours truly in a three VS one loss by those same three.

Take the garters and have pride in them. Seperate yourself from those fucking clowns who boasted about knowing where kiddy porn is on the internet.

its really your only salvation, actually..... :borat:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2018, 10:47:15 PM »

ok, dummy, this is called a "white flag"

you basically just said you cant keep up, either mentally or textually, and have been reduced into a fucking idiot by your very own words. You really not good at this and you prove it time and time again.You actually think about a man having a tramp stamp?  yeah? Heres a tip for you;

Your really not a flamer, and thats money for your shook soul.

How does it feel to be associated with somebody who admitted to knowing where kiddy porn is on the internet? Do you pervs share links? Is that like the Cum Garglers ritual or something? I dont want to know. But thats some fucked up shit to be associated with. And you love that shit? That nasty creeper shit, Cum Wrangler? :lolatu:

Iam sure thats a huge reason as to why Cuck Tard doesnt post here outside of being humiliated by yours truly in a three VS one loss by those same three.

Take the garters and have pride in them. Seperate yourself from those fucking clowns who boasted about knowing where kiddy porn is on the internet.

its really your only salvation, actually..... :borat:

Pal, you're another one who gonned himself. For what? A year??

You get no respect from me. Christ, your shit reads like a freight train. Pre iron rails.

Rename that other thread 'Rear in Review', as in your ass when leaving, again.

Me? I don't leave. Not yet. Leaving would be, well, humiliating-

Can I get some theme music, yo?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8Gtx45Fmc

'Damn straight!' Lol

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2018, 10:55:01 PM »

damn that was corny

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2018, 10:59:27 PM »

damn that was corny

Like your ass at the Bathhouse-

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2018, 11:23:13 PM »

///

You actually think about a man having a tramp stamp?  yeah? Heres a tip for you;

///

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2018, 02:41:44 PM »

I told Wot Scrotum not to have it done, and why......
👍🏿EM🍋N

• Senatore
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2018, 02:51:30 PM »

Unnecessarily as it turns out, since there's not been a moment in my life where I've thought getting my back inked was a "good idea".

Much less with the picture of a blonde.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2018, 04:45:20 PM »

Unnecessarily as it turns out, since there's not been a moment in my life where I've thought getting my back inked was a "good idea".

Much less with the picture of a blonde.

They’ll still azzrape your corpse.  Ask around.
👍🏿EM🍋N

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2018, 01:05:33 AM »

They’ll still azzrape your corpse.  Ask around.

People are welcome to do what they wish with my corpse, I won't be in any position at that stage to appreciate their efforts.

Hell, I don't even care about their promises of what they plan to do once I've stopped moving. If they can't put a dint in my thrill while I'm alive, they've gonna find it utterly impossible after I'm dead.  :rotf:

feral

• Bitch.
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2018, 08:33:23 AM »

Who is P.P.A ?

:hmm:

- sincere question.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2018, 09:21:24 AM »

Who is P.P.A ?

- sincere question.

Poofer

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2018, 06:52:07 PM »

Who is P.P.A ?

- sincere question.

Pampered Poodle Association
👍🏿EM🍋N

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2018, 08:03:19 PM »

Freud’s trailer isn’t a SuperMax, but SuperMini. 

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »

Who is P.P.A ?

- sincere question.

Behold! The Only Thing Greater Than Yourself!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.411 seconds with 47 queries.