dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: And my first executive move as your champion is....  (Read 668 times)

plus minus reset

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
Re: And my first executive move as your champion is....
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 05:28:06 PM »

I've seen the end results of eviscerations. Not at all easy to do like spiking a needle into another mans bare ass.
:rotf: :rotf:

Did Benzover seriously just talking about putting needles in other men's bare asses?

You just fucked up again, you big fag!

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »

Did Benzover seriously just talking about putting needles in other men's bare asses?

I noticed beef prices are down recently. Then I remembered Din stopped eating meat for lent.

Shamrock shakes, however, have mysteriously gone up in price-

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 05:43:21 PM »

It's been a year. When is this evisceration going to take place?

I've seen the end results of eviscerations. Not at all easy to do like spiking a needle into another mans bare ass.

I'm not seeing it-

Aww, is weaseling out of a callout with me after being touted as "the man" your one year anniversary present to Flea?  Keep it simple stupid, buy the bitch some long stemmed roses; she's pretty basic.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »

I'm not seeing it-
wipe the cum outta your eyes then.. it'll be as obvious as your homosexuality then

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 06:00:00 PM »

Aww, is weaseling out of a callout with me after being touted as "the man" your one year anniversary present to Flea?  Keep it simple stupid, buy the bitch some long stemmed roses; she's pretty basic.

Weasel? The answer is no. As in no weaseling. You're a long winded complainer, nothing more. Not worth my time.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »

wipe the cum outta your eyes then.. it'll be as obvious as your homosexuality then

You wear goggles in the gang shower?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 06:01:16 PM »

""needle"" is a code word for that little nerf dart dangling hopelessly between his lady legs

and yes, he's on record as saying it's easy to stick THAT in another man's ass. Something he'd only know after having done it several times

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 06:03:54 PM »

You wear goggles in the gang shower?
what's a "gang shower"

another one of your wayback inside jokes that only you and the homosexuals you consort with know about?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 06:05:18 PM »

""needle"" is a code word for that little nerf dart dangling hopelessly between his lady legs

and yes, he's on record as saying it's easy to stick THAT in another man's ass. Something he'd only know after having done it several times

Nope. None of that shit for me. But we both know that's the way it's done, and since I don't do that dope, it just leaves you.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2018, 06:06:39 PM »

what's a "gang shower"

another one of your wayback inside jokes that only you and the homosexuals you consort with know about?

The gang 'bang' shower in the bathhouse of Joo Mighty Mouse.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2018, 06:07:35 PM »

Nope. None of that shit for me. But we both know that's the way it's done, and since I don't do that dope, it just leaves you.
Never said you do dope. You do cock. there's a difference

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2018, 06:09:37 PM »

The gang 'bang' shower in the bathhouse of Joo Mighty Mouse.
There are gang bang showers in these bathhouses?

Well, ok, if the subject matter expert on all things bathhouse says so.

Are you going to enlighten us on the brand of toilet paper most often used in these bathhouse's as your next display of laughable familiarity with places you say you never frequent?

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2018, 06:12:01 PM »

Lol. I'm out faggot-

Get some new material.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2018, 06:14:21 PM »

Lol. I'm out faggot-

Get some new material.
basically he said he's out of faggots so it's time to go visit a bathhouse and restock

Guy cant even construct a single sentence without quadrupling the queer

lulz

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2018, 06:19:31 PM »

Lol. I'm out faggot-

Get some new material.
of the closet? we know, bozo.

Now there's a piece of advice you you really should take yourself.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2018, 10:13:21 PM »

You two are the worst-

One looks like a balloon,

The other will shrivel like one.

The P.P.A.Topic starter

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2018, 10:31:56 PM »

No, you're just writing words. Too many-
ok, dummy, this is called a "white flag"

you basically just said you cant keep up, either mentally or textually, and have been reduced into a fucking idiot by your very own words. You really not good at this and you prove it time and time again.
So you do have bad tats? No surprise. I bet you have a tramp stamp on your back. The most expensive ink on you, no doubt-
You actually think about a man having a tramp stamp?
Gotta get those tips, eh?
yeah? Heres a tip for you;

Your really not a flamer, and thats money for your shook soul.

How does it feel to be associated with somebody who admitted to knowing where kiddy porn is on the internet? Do you pervs share links? Is that like the Cum Garglers ritual or something? I dont want to know. But thats some fucked up shit to be associated with. And you love that shit? That nasty creeper shit, Cum Wrangler? :lolatu:

Iam sure thats a huge reason as to why Cuck Tard doesnt post here outside of being humiliated by yours truly in a three VS one loss by those same three.

Take the garters and have pride in them. Seperate yourself from those fucking clowns who boasted about knowing where kiddy porn is on the internet.

its really your only salvation, actually..... :borat:
SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2018, 10:47:15 PM »

ok, dummy, this is called a "white flag"

you basically just said you cant keep up, either mentally or textually, and have been reduced into a fucking idiot by your very own words. You really not good at this and you prove it time and time again.You actually think about a man having a tramp stamp?  yeah? Heres a tip for you;

Your really not a flamer, and thats money for your shook soul.

How does it feel to be associated with somebody who admitted to knowing where kiddy porn is on the internet? Do you pervs share links? Is that like the Cum Garglers ritual or something? I dont want to know. But thats some fucked up shit to be associated with. And you love that shit? That nasty creeper shit, Cum Wrangler? :lolatu:

Iam sure thats a huge reason as to why Cuck Tard doesnt post here outside of being humiliated by yours truly in a three VS one loss by those same three.

Take the garters and have pride in them. Seperate yourself from those fucking clowns who boasted about knowing where kiddy porn is on the internet.

its really your only salvation, actually..... :borat:

Pal, you're another one who gonned himself. For what? A year??

You get no respect from me. Christ, your shit reads like a freight train. Pre iron rails.

Rename that other thread 'Rear in Review', as in your ass when leaving, again.

Me? I don't leave. Not yet. Leaving would be, well, humiliating-

Can I get some theme music, yo?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8Gtx45Fmc

'Damn straight!' Lol

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2018, 10:55:01 PM »

damn that was corny

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2018, 10:59:27 PM »

damn that was corny

Like your ass at the Bathhouse-
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.485 seconds with 38 queries.