ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2018, 01:21:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bra1n, this is the shit ruining your forum  (Read 380 times)

plus minus reset

Attention-whoring Drama QueenTopic starter

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Bra1n, this is the shit ruining your forum
« on: March 08, 2018, 06:44:12 PM »

Cool, that'll give me time to raid the Peedon.cum database and post the results in the other threads

Fat Danny and I were trying to get a match going til this fucking LOSER started with his threats. I have no choice but to unban Fat Danny and have the match at PO since this erratic spaz motherfucker can’t control himself here. Not to mention, take time out my busy day to report his threats.

Can’t even have a match without him threatening people. SMH

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Bra1n, this is the shit ruining your forum
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 06:47:16 PM »

I hear he’s about to say yes to his dress.
👍🏿EM🍋N

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 06:56:13 PM »

Fat Danny and I were trying to get a match going til this fucking LOSER started with his threats. I have no choice but to unban Fat Danny and have the match at PO since this erratic spaz motherfucker can’t control himself here. Not to mention, take time out my busy day to report his threats.

Why do you even bother to read his piffle, let alone take anything he states serious?

He's a lonely, broken man who is here for the attention that you and others give to him. Don't. Problem solved.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 07:03:05 PM »

Why do you even bother to read his piffle, let alone take anything he states serious?

He's a lonely, broken man who is here for the attention that you and others give to him. Don't. Problem solved.

That only works for a certain period of time... it's not really solving the problem.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 07:04:17 PM »

That only works for a certain period of time... it's not really solving the problem.

Exactly. That match had nothing to do with him.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 07:07:07 PM »

Exactly. That match had nothing to do with him.

And just let Don Kwanzaa plan for the most important day of his wife. 

👍🏿EM🍋N

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 07:20:35 PM »

It works just fine with me.

If something is match related then im sure Twap will address it if needed.

Otherwise he can heckle and post away his sorrows here to his heart's content long as he heeds our rules and you all are 100% free to skip and ignore every inconsequential word he churns out during his daily over-productive posting binges.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 07:47:20 PM »

And what, exactly, do you propose in your infinite wisdom?  Having him open a .jpeg of you topless while eating one of your casseroles?  He's still going to remain alive and posting otherwise, and apart from - I know, this is being generous - outflaming the guy, there's not really a whole lot you can do about it.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 07:55:45 PM »

Who started this cry to BRA1N for help business?  Was it caskur, flea, brent??

They're like the trifecta of cry.    :tissue:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2018, 09:12:04 PM »

It works just fine with me.

If something is match related then im sure Twap will address it if needed.

Otherwise he can heckle and post away his sorrows here to his heart's content long as he heeds our rules and you all are 100% free to skip and ignore every inconsequential word he churns out during his daily over-productive posting binges.

He made a serious threat... now I know you don't care much about flea's feelings but if someone threatened this place, and I've seen it in the past, you've taken immediate action and IP banned them in seconds.

No one wants to write here much because of that idiot.... they really don't.

He should be moderated at the very least.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 09:27:32 PM »

He made a serious threat... now I know you don't care much about flea's feelings but if someone threatened this place, and I've seen it in the past, you've taken immediate action and IP banned them in seconds.

No one wants to write her much because of that idiot.... they really don't.

He should be moderated at the very least.

Flea is a very valued poster in my eye as are you, believe it or not. To a lesser extent, so is the poster you are discussing. You all submit your contributions here for people to read, with varying quality and success.

It's up each individual to decide for themselves how they view and evaluate the submissions. In other words, your views and my views might greatly differ from others.

"Threats" is a term of art which I exhaustively first addressed way back at FC when Alpo Nova made similar accusations against someone else. For a posted threat to be taken seriously, they must be a "true threat", as stated in our TOS and likely our posted rules.

I'll let you and others consult with outside sources as to what may or may not constitute a "true threat".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_threat

Suffice to say that without more, i dont find the quoted material in the OP to constitute a true threat.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 09:35:35 PM »

Flea is a very valued poster in my eye as are you, believe it or not. To a lesser extent, so is the poster you are discussing. You all submit your contributions here for people to read, with varying quality and success.

It's up each individual to decide for themselves how they view and evaluate the submissions. In other words, your views and my views might greatly differ from others.

"Threats" is a term of art which I exhaustively first addressed way back at FC when Alpo Nova made similar accusations against someone else. For a posted threat to be taken seriously, they must be a "true threat", as stated in our TOS and likely our posted rules.

I'll let you and others consult with outside sources as to what may or may not constitute a "true threat".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_threat

Suffice to say that without more, i dont find the quoted material in the OP to constitute a true threat.

Don’t you get it? He wants your forum to fail.

Do you read his nonstop bitching about you in the shoutbox ? Constantly bitching and moaning about a forum that he spends all day everyday in yet contributes zero to its upkeep. You’re gonna be the next Doomsday if you don’t start paying attention.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 10:43:19 PM »

Do you read his nonstop bitching about you in the shoutbox ? Constantly bitching and moaning about a forum that he spends all day everyday in yet contributes zero to its upkeep. You’re gonna be the next Doomsday if you don’t start paying attention.

He's been carrying on with the same ponderous shit for 15 yrs. That's what he does. That's his shtick. That's what he spends his days and nights, day after day, year after year doing. Google 'Flame Truth Blog News' for a sampling from 10 years ago. The same type of dross there by him as the present. That's not going to change.

We both know the dude is a certifiable loser to the core and not just because of his Stonehedge head and toothless maw. Losers gonna keep losing and in this case, shitposting the same type of petty-minded crap that only a jobless jabronie would waste inordinate amounts of time writing scroll bombs about.

You should be use to it. The difference between you and me is that I completely skip over whatever he has to say because his drivel has zero worth to me and my time. Others around here may feel differently and take a liking to his shtick so in that limited sense, he has some value to this forum which I acknowledged earlier. Let those persons engage him and be a part of his empty, fantasy life where he can pretend on the internet to be better than a black guy who works at Arby's.

The more you reply and react to him, the more importance and value that you bestow on him and his words. Wouldn't if be funny if everyone who wants him banned just skipped over his posts and completely stopped replying to his attention seeking heckles? Try it and you too won't have any fucks to give about whatever angst fueled crap he's irately posting about, just because he had to sleep and share the couch the previous night with a cat.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 10:56:32 PM »

Sigh..

has Bra1n seen the lengths of our "ignore list"?

The idiot keeps changing his nickname...

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 10:59:21 PM »

Sigh..

has Bra1n seen the lengths of our "ignore list"?

The idiot keeps changing his nickname...

Is something physically wrong with you that you need a list and can't just scroll on through after reading his screen name?

:hmm:

Btw, what happened to feral? Haven't seen her name on here in a while. Did you drive her away like you're accusing someone else of doing to you??

:spank:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 12:42:19 AM »

Is something physically wrong with you that you need a list and can't just scroll on through after reading his screen name?

:hmm:

Btw, what happened to feral? Haven't seen her name on here in a while. Did you drive her away like you're accusing someone else of doing to you??

I do scroll past 95% of his diatribe... only occasionally something pops out...

ferret is probably fighting her cancer and has better things to do...

dum sum probably drove her away as well.

She's an arse kisser anyway and doesn't have the ovaries intact to tell the guys what she really thinks of them... unlike truthful me.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 12:49:34 AM »

Ooh err, trophy thread.

Gotta say, I find it a bit silly these allegations that I want this site to fail. I'm not the one out there starting forums to avoid posters or threatening to migrate callouts from here to there. Hell, I even smashed The Mor0n into a bloody pulp (along with his entourage of killer attack gerbils) last year telling him to FIX this fucking site so its more voluble clowns didn't run off to join the Flame Foreign Legion!!! :rotf:

Nope, I'm not the one invested in seeing this site fail, though I could easily name a good dozen who are (if my lips were as loose as certain people's vaginas apparently are). Not me though.

I couldn't give a red raw shit what happened to it.  :snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 12:50:02 AM »

Why the fuck are you this stupid?  No, seriously.  I hope to fuck you're trolling because that is the dumbest thing you've ever said, but only because that know-nothing slag two posts above me literally stated that she didn't care if your forum failed, and has definitely driven people off.

I'm starting to think you're not really trolling, and you're really this dense.

cun`T posts here nearly every day, but guess what?  So do you.  You know he's here, and you still show up anyway.  No jury in the world would have sympathy for your dumb ass when you invite chaos into your life just to get attention.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 12:52:55 AM »

Ooh err, trophy thread.

Gotta say, I find it a bit silly these allegations that I want this site to fail. I'm not the one out there starting forums to avoid posters or threatening to migrate callouts from here to there. Hell, I even smashed The Mor0n into a bloody pulp (along with his entourage of killer attack gerbils) last year telling him to FIX this fucking site!!!

Nope, I'm not the one invested in seeing this site fail, though I could easily name a good dozen who are (if my lips were as loose as certain people's vaginas apparently are). Not me though.

I couldn't give a red raw shit what happened to it.  :snick:

See that BRA!N he said FIX THE FUCKING SITE.... that means get rid of dum sum..

flea and I and others have suggested a real solution to fixing fucknutter... IP ban him.

tyia!~

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 12:55:13 AM »

Won't work, I'm on a VPN.  :grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 12:56:12 AM »

See that BRA!N he said FIX THE FUCKING SITE.... that means get rid of dum sum..

flea and I and others have suggested a real solution to fixing fucknutter... IP ban him.

tyia!~

And I and others would tell Bra1n that banning him is the biggest bitch move in Flame history.... if he didn't already know it.  But he does.  So he won't.

Go roll in some mud, Gruntilda.

• Senatore
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 12:58:04 AM »

The Mor0n could ask me very nicely to stop posting you know. That's how he got me to resume posting two months after I stopped posting in 2016. Hell, you saw his PM.

Caskur and Muffcabbage didn't notice I was gone of course. Too busy obsessing about me is my guess.  :grin:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2018, 01:10:59 AM »

if he's threatening your site, then why would you want to move it there and risk the match itself being at risk? if anything, the match is safer here at TRF.

And there's the issue that I trust you about as far as I can throw you. If you're going to be this paranoid and this reactionary to every comment like cun'T has been making(which he's been known to have done for years), then I'l be fucked if I'm going to give you any kind of control over it.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2018, 01:19:27 AM »

And I and others would tell Bra1n that banning him is the biggest bitch move in Flame history.... if he didn't already know it.  But he does.  So he won't.

Go roll in some mud, Gruntilda.

pffft, Bra1n thinks he's a worm and dwells in the bottom of the ocean feeding on shark shit.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2018, 01:25:53 AM »

pffft, Bra1n thinks he's a worm and dwells in the bottom of the ocean feeding on shark shit.

And where's the bannable offense, exactly?

That's right, there isn't one, so shut your crusted gap-toothed pie hole about it.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2018, 01:26:46 AM »

He's been carrying on with the same ponderous shit for 15 yrs. That's what he does. That's his shtick. That's what he spends his days and nights, day after day, year after year doing. Google 'Flame Truth Blog News' for a sampling from 10 years ago. The same type of dross there by him as the present. That's not going to change.

We both know the dude is a certifiable loser to the core and not just because of his Stonehedge head and toothless maw. Losers gonna keep losing and in this case, shitposting the same type of petty-minded crap that only a jobless jabronie would waste inordinate amounts of time writing scroll bombs about.

You should be use to it. The difference between you and me is that I completely skip over whatever he has to say because his drivel has zero worth to me and my time. Others around here may feel differently and take a liking to his shtick so in that limited sense, he has some value to this forum which I acknowledged earlier. Let those persons engage him and be a part of his empty, fantasy life where he can pretend on the internet to be better than a black guy who works at Arby's.

The more you reply and react to him, the more importance and value that you bestow on him and his words. Wouldn't if be funny if everyone who wants him banned just skipped over his posts and completely stopped replying to his attention seeking heckles? Try it and you too won't have any fucks to give about whatever angst fueled crap he's irately posting about, just because he had to sleep and share the couch the previous night with a cat.

I have him on ignore. He’s posting threats to hack my forums database HERE on YOUR forum. All because I don’t want him being allowed to ruin the match, which he already did. I’m taking his threats seriously because the members trust me to protect their information.

I’m just trying to decide which course of action to take....the hosting site or get Joe Slime to help a bitch lol

• Senatore
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2018, 01:31:26 AM »

Heh, "has me on ignore", knows what I've been talking about nonetheless.

Something's not quite adding up here.  :snick:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2018, 01:42:31 AM »

tyia!~

Yeah that's not going to happen unless he does something boneheaded and calculated to lead to a banning like you and HC did so stop asking.

Now if we decide to do some drastic things come this fall because we just don't a fuck anymore during our possible swan song, then all bets are off. That's under consideration.

What you are failing to grasp is that you might not care for his posts and I might not either but others here apparently do. And so you don't get to veto and vote him off for good to the dertiment of those who are willing to pour over his ponderous drivel.

However, you DO have remedy which is a happy medium between those who want to see him vanquished and those who don't - it's called IGNORE.

He gets to piss his time away here per usual, those who are receptive to him can continue to read him and you don't have to bother with keeping up with his latest buffonary about our server or what somebody said in the shoutbox.

Win-Win-Win for everybody, if you simply follow what I have been telling you.

• Senatore
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2018, 01:45:44 AM »

Yeah that's not going to happen unless he does something boneheaded and calculated to lead to a banning like you and HC did so stop asking.

Aaaand there it is. Bugger me if the lottery-ticket waving coot didn't just give the old swampdonkey the finger.  :snick:

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2018, 01:51:41 AM »

Now if we decide to do some drastic things come this fall because we just don't a fuck anymore during our possible swan song, then all bets are off. That's under consideration.

What you are failing to grasp is that you might not care for his posts and I might not either but others here apparently do. And so you don't get to veto and vote him off for good to the dertiment of those who are willing to pour over his ponderous drivel.

However, you DO have remedy which is a happy medium between those who want to see him vanquished and those who don't - it's called IGNORE.

He gets to piss his time away here per usual, those who are receptive to him can continue to read him and you don't have to bother with keeping up with his latest buffonary about our server or what somebody said in the shoutbox.

He’s staying on ignore. I still reported him tho  :nails:

• Senatore
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2018, 01:54:23 AM »

Oh noes, who dat? Who dat knock-knocking at mah do'?

(click to show/hide)

:snick:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2018, 01:57:56 AM »

I have him on ignore. He’s posting threats to hack my forums database HERE on YOUR forum. All because I don’t want him being allowed to ruin the match, which he already did. I’m taking his threats seriously because the members trust me to protect their information.

I’m just trying to decide which course of action to take....the hosting site or get Joe Slime to help a bitch lol

If you have him on ignore than how the hell do you know that he posted about hacking your database?  :hmm:

The best action is no action - just IGNORE everything that emanates from him. Do you think i care about what some random street bum I encounter might say to me as I pass by? No, he can mumble whatever he wants and I'll just keep casually walking by without a hitch. Treat him as the lowlife piece of shit that we think he is and he'll end up talking (or posting) to himself.

As for the supposed threats brought to my attention, sorry but without anything more showing him trying to do something or having actually hacked you, no reasonable objective person can take that as a true threat. Especially in the context of a troll forum like this.

But that's really besides the point. The point is that you should have ignored it to begin with and that would have likely been the end of it.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2018, 02:02:09 AM »

LMAO @ random street bum.... :rotf:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2018, 02:04:17 AM »

...wishful thinking.  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2018, 02:12:21 AM »

That's why it's so funny. I can't wait to hear NA's take on it when The Mor0n starts sobbing on his shoulder about it. :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2018, 04:07:22 AM »

What you are failing to grasp is that you might not care for his posts and I might not either but others here apparently do.

This is true, I do so enjoy taking the piss out of him and his posts, it's a great way to start the day

feral

• Bitch.
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2018, 04:11:04 AM »

Why the fuck are you this stupid?  No, seriously.  I hope to fuck you're trolling because that is the dumbest thing you've ever said, but only because that know-nothing slag two posts above me literally stated that she didn't care if your forum failed, and has definitely driven people off.

I'm starting to think you're not really trolling, and you're really this dense.

cun`T posts here nearly every day, but guess what?  So do you.  You know he's here, and you still show up anyway.  No jury in the world would have sympathy for your dumb ass when you invite chaos into your life just to get attention.

QFT.

...and if someone is going to go through with any threats, they're not going to post that they will do it, they would just do it.

You flea, of all people should know that, with how many threats you have made in public and never followed through with any of them.

Dear heart you should know by now I'm not a runner.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2018, 05:17:04 AM »

No problems dear heart (guffaw) PM when you convert your forum back to a regular forum...

until then, stay well.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2018, 05:19:04 AM »

No problems dear heart (guffaw) PM when you connvert your forum back to a regular forum...

until then, stay well.

If he wants a decent forum, he'll make sure you stay well away, you bitter old braindead swamp hag...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2018, 07:43:12 AM »

B..but...who will pity and protect the pissed off pig sisters?!?  Who will save them from themselves?????    :cry2:

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2018, 09:55:22 AM »

B..but...who will pity and protect the pissed off pig sisters?!?  Who will save them from themselves?????    :cry2:

Your mothers a pig, Man Thing

• Senatore
Re: Bwa1n, this is the shit ruining my life, bawwww...
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2018, 10:44:23 AM »

Nobody. In the ultimate event of The Retard Farm's closure, the estrogen-fueled angst of the Petty Gang will go into overdriven paranoia. You saw how quickly they lost it when screencaps of their supposedly inviolate Panic Room were getting posted here; they're going to be looking over their shoulders and freaking out over imaginary alts and unexplained forum activity for a Long.... Long.... Time.... after the dust has settled.

I won't even need to maintain a presence in Flametown for this to be so; I wasn't even here for a good four months while it all got going and it still managed to whip itself into a marshmallow sacrificial frenzy!  :rotf: All anyone (and I do mean anyone) that feels like stirring the pot needs to do is simply register a vaguely cuntyish name on a forum somewhere, maybe post a couple of screencaps perhaps...

My shadow will still loom large in their lives for years after I've stopped bothering to cast it. You'll see.

:grin:

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2018, 02:55:34 PM »

Your mothers a pig, Man Thing

No you, Nostrildumbass.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 172
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2018, 03:09:08 PM »

No you, Nostrildumbass.

Im gonna make you my concubine.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2018, 05:13:40 PM »

Im gonna make you my concubine.

You'd be lucky to make her a chocolate malt.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2018, 09:01:52 PM »

You'd be lucky to make her a chocolate malt.

Chocolate Malt is cumming to see me tonight!   :lmao:
👍🏿EM🍋N
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.43 seconds with 45 queries.