News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: GUNS!  (Read 1010 times)

plus minus reset

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
Re: GUNS!
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2018, 01:48:08 PM »

Another school got shot up, FYI-
Oh yeah. The kid that tried(and I do mean "tried") had a gun he couldn't legally purchase, and he was gunned down by the school resource officer before anybody died!

It's almost like that if somebody is going to commit a murder(against the law), it's almost as if they are going to find ways to circumvent and outright even ignore these little gun control measures.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2018, 03:03:36 PM »

Oh yeah. The kid that tried(and I do mean "tried") had a gun he couldn't legally purchase, and he was gunned down by the school resource officer before anybody died!

It's almost like that if somebody is going to commit a murder(against the law), it's almost as if they are going to find ways to circumvent and outright even ignore these little gun control measures.

Haz anyone sued the resource officer for shooting that perr boyscout yet?

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2018, 09:34:03 PM »

Look, the whole point of schooling is to prepare the next generation with the skills they need to survive in the real world. With that in mind, semi automatics should be standard equipment for all US students from grade school onwards.

Who knows, by the time they graduate, they might actually be able to hit something.  :rotf:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2018, 11:37:25 PM »

Two kids were shot you asshole. Nice scumbag move circumventing it-

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2018, 06:54:17 AM »

Sorry dumb bitch, only a dumb ass wants a world where GOOBERMINTS grants rights.

Kinda like how you're continually wanting your rights/beliefs heard and approved?

Sit down fool.

• Senatore
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2018, 07:12:31 AM »

Circumventing what? Your melodramatic handwringing over an underachieving doofus who couldn't shoot straight?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2018, 07:23:44 AM »

With a pistol....that you have to be 21 to purchase...PWN3D!  Still doesnt matter though. NO ONE is worth my constitutional rights.

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2018, 07:26:15 AM »

Kinda like how you're continually wanting your rights/beliefs heard and approved?

Sit down fool.

Kinda like WTF? You are a serious tard! That was utter disjointed nonsense from you!

To reiterate, the country as founded declares rights come from God, The God of Israel, NOT the goobermint!

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2018, 10:57:02 AM »

Circumventing what? Your melodramatic handwringing over an underachieving doofus who couldn't shoot straight?

You're the queen of drama, who you kidding? You can't even kid yourself anymore, coucher-

I guarantee not you or the fat boy own or have any experience with weapons of any kind including sling shots.

A school got shot up, two kids were hit, one fucked up kid was killed by a cop. That's the story. Three weeks after another school got shot up.
It's fucked up. And it seems to only happen in America. Yet the foreigners seem to have all the answers- Lol

• Senatore
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2018, 11:28:19 AM »

You're the queen of drama, who you kidding? You can't even kid yourself anymore, coucher-

I guarantee not you or the fat boy own or have any experience with weapons of any kind including sling shots.
Guarantee all you like, it will be just like those raffle tickets you keep buying that never pay out.  :lolatu:

A school got shot up, two kids were hit, one fucked up kid was killed by a cop. That's the story. Three weeks after another school got shot up.
Big fucking deal. Over three hundred thousand of you malakas and there's you whimpering over the loss of a poofteenth of them. Yawn!

It's fucked up. And it seems to only happen in America. Yet the foreigners seem to have all the answers- Lol
That's because you're stupid and a crybaby.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2018, 11:42:48 AM »

Guarantee all you like, it will be just like those raffle tickets you keep buying that never pay out.  :lolatu:

Big fucking deal. Over three hundred thousand of you malakas and there's you whimpering over the loss of a poofteenth of them. Yawn!

That's because you're stupid and a crybaby.

I do guarantee! It's idiots like you who don't have clue that leave unsecured weapons around with youngsters in the first place. Unsafe faggots are the worst kind, Mr. Hep-C, and should be denied the right to own or have access to any kind of gun.

You mad because I can drop cash?

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2018, 01:37:21 PM »

So what! Kids getting murdered are a consequence of the shitty liberal gaytheist policies that took beatings, Bible, and the teaching of moral traditions out of school. BTW, that cunt is a prime example of the type of kid God says to execute BEFORE he kills people. Of course I'm constantly hearing you cunts bellyache "God says kill kids". Well asshole, SOMETIMES KIDS NEED KILLING! All that aside, Its hysterical you cunts fuck up society and then want to take Inalienable rights away! PWN3D!

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2018, 01:38:53 PM »

I do guarantee! It's idiots like you who don't have clue that leave unsecured weapons around with youngsters in the first place. Unsafe faggots are the worst kind, Mr. Hep-C, and should be denied the right to own or have access to any kind of gun.

My kids have access to a shotgun in case they need to kill someone. Thats the ONLY reason we have weapons. Fuck hunting. I buy at the grocery store.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2018, 09:06:45 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Senatore
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2018, 10:26:44 PM »

What a load of drivel! :rotf: Get your hand of your trembling and turgid micromeat for five seconds and consider this: I've "access" to plenty of weaponry, much of which I never bothered with procuring for my own use because quite frankly ANYTHING can become a weapon if you've the imagination to use it as such. Even the plastic spork you used to shovel your stewed lamb and apricot puree up your rectum tonight can function as a weapon, if you really set your mind to it.

So yeah, with that in mind, we ALL leave unsecured weapons about. Even you.

Now why would you get the impression I was mad? Wishful thinking on your part. Here, join me in a singalong, I have to warm up my vocal cords before I hit the stage to sing that songflame about the slag carrying your testicles about in her purse. :lol:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2018, 11:58:52 PM »

My kids have access to a shotgun in case they need to kill someone. Thats the ONLY reason we have weapons. Fuck hunting. I buy at the grocery store.

How old are your kids? Are they fucked up? Do you understand the proper way to handle a firearm, or is everybody dancing around the house away from the end of the barrel while you show it off? Have you attended an NRA safety class?

You dumbasses are your own worst enemies.

I've moved on, anyway. Check this out, Cokmo-

'Crazy Joe' Biden vs Trump in a fight. Biden would kick the shit out of Trump. You hear about this? Lol.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2018, 12:03:23 AM »

So yeah, with that in mind, we ALL leave unsecured weapons about. Even you

My weapons are rendered unfireable. I keep them in pieces oiled up and packed away. I'm not a fearful kind of guy.

• Senatore
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2018, 02:28:34 AM »

My weapons are rendered unfireable. I keep them in pieces oiled up and packed away. I'm not a fearful kind of guy.
Do you treat your ballpoint pens with the same respect? How about your keys? The special ed typing helmet you wear, or your dribble cup?

All lethal weapons in the right hands. Heck, I'm certain I could easily stop a couple of Cum Wranglers dead in their tracks armed with nothing more than a couple of Sharpies; hand me an enema bag and a couple of quarts of alcohol and I might even cut their suffering short.

:dontknow:

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2018, 06:21:25 AM »

My kids have access to a shotgun in case they need to kill someone.

Thats the ONLY reason we have weapons.

#lifeinsurance

#menendezbrothers

lokmarTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2018, 08:09:40 AM »

#lifeinsurance

#menendezbrothers

Naw, I'm good. We arent a buncha dumb ass uneducated liberals in this house. You wouldnt understand.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.362 seconds with 39 queries.