ThirdRailForum

• June 23, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Today's Morning Laugh  (Read 169 times)

plus minus reset

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
Today's Morning Laugh
« on: March 09, 2018, 10:15:37 AM »

Embassy built for $250,000

Trump impersonations are redundant

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Today's Morning Laugh
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 11:16:46 AM »

Embassy moves to Jerusalem.

ANOTHER campaign promise made AND delivered upon! PWN3D!  :lolatu:

MAGA!

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 02:22:48 AM »

Trump said right away (when the radio guy says "What?" at 1:37) that it will be temporary.

They are planning to use part of an existing building to act as the embassy for a temporary period.  So the changes to the building will cost about $250K.  That makes sense to me.  Trump said it will be temporary - meaning not the permanent solution.

I think the joke is that this radio guy doesn't understand English.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
  • Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 04:03:36 AM »

Trump said right away (when the radio guy says "What?" at 1:37) that it will be temporary.
:rotf: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

They are planning to use part of an existing building to act as the embassy for a temporary period.  So the changes to the building will cost about $250K.  That makes sense to me.  Trump said it will be temporary - meaning not the permanent solution.
:lolatu:  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think the joke is that this radio guy doesn't understand English.

Don't think too hard.

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 05:03:46 PM »

:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 07:34:14 PM »

I listened to the entire steel tariff anouncement. Now Saint Trump KA-POWN3D! union steel workers from YUO cunts! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! "UNIONS FOR TRUMP 2020!"

I also listened to Dennis Kucinich saying how great Trumps actions are today!  :lolatu:

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 01:44:21 AM »

TheProwler

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 01:54:51 AM »

:rotf: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
 :lolatu:  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don't think too hard.

Even the NY Times knows it is a temporary location.

"The ambassador’s new quarters — really, a provisional office until a full-fledged embassy building is erected — will be located in what is now the consular services section of the United States Consulate General, a low-lying, fortresslike compound."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/world/middleeast/jerusalem-us-embassy.html

That's what is costing approximately $250K.  Renovations to an existing building.

That radio guy has no clue what he's talking about.  Or...he's knowingly misleading his audience...which is probably more likely since he timed his outburst perfectly to drown out Trump's statement that the embassy that will cost $250K is temporary.

He goes on and on about how much it costs to build a new building in Jerusalem.  Which has nothing to do with what is actually happening.

You were wrong, Mecha.

Suck it up.

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 06:07:29 AM »

Even the NY Times knows it is a temporary location.

"The ambassador’s new quarters — really, a provisional office until a full-fledged embassy building is erected — will be located in what is now the consular services section of the United States Consulate General, a low-lying, fortresslike compound."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/world/middleeast/jerusalem-us-embassy.html

That's what is costing approximately $250K.  Renovations to an existing building.

That radio guy has no clue what he's talking about.  Or...he's knowingly misleading his audience...which is probably more likely since he timed his outburst perfectly to drown out Trump's statement that the embassy that will cost $250K is temporary.

He goes on and on about how much it costs to build a new building in Jerusalem.  Which has nothing to do with what is actually happening.

You were wrong, Mecha.

:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:  :lolatu:

Suck it up.

These projecting retards always think their preschool analysis has a shred of a point. That's what one gets for staring into the abyss.  :dontknow:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 08:28:09 AM »

Trump delivering on campaign promises, delivering jobs, and ACTUALLY supporting God's Chosen People enrages megadouche like a 4 alarm hemorrhoid!  :snick: Better dunk him in a bucket of preparation H libs, before he blows up!  :rotf:

TheProwler

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2018, 05:30:51 PM »

Embassy built for $250,000

That was a rough estimate.  I guess we'll have to wait until everything is in place.  I'd be really surprised if it goes over $500K.

Do you have a prediction, Mecha?  Please say something stupid like the guy in that video you posted!!!  Hahahahaha!!!!

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 11:34:28 PM »

Can you do me a favor and stop bumping up my threads with your addled analysis and goofy Trumpologism? I do not care about it and when it's clear I have no respect for your analysis, not sure who you think you're convincing or what your point is. I only ask because you don't seem like a total bot or troll like the other ones. If you want to thump your chest go ahead but make it final. Ignore me as a libtard or something.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2018, 11:43:24 PM »

hahahahahaha

Mecha feels the sting and posts the white flag

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2018, 07:58:05 AM »

Nobody wants to do a favor for a fukin hard boiled lunatic democRAT faggit lover like YUO!  :lolatu:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 04:49:03 PM »

and that's why Democrat voters get taken advantage of so easily.

They get anti-trump idiots that go at it and tell only part truths and whole lies, and then the gullible like mecha eat it up and even defend it justbecause the person who told him it is anti-trump.

That's how far the left has sunk. they can't win with the truth, so they have to make shit up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.422 seconds with 36 queries.