• December 18, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our final week online!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: CALL OUT: TWAP vs Blandscape <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 3242 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
CALL OUT: TWAP vs Blandscape <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« on: March 10, 2018, 12:59:21 PM »

Post your stips, fucker.

If they are agreeable to me, we can dance until your haggis falls out.

If not, we can prolly come to some agreement, once you are drunk enough, or I take a nap. Whichever happens first.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 01:40:15 PM »

I enjoy stuffing fluffy cats into pillow case's and watching them thrash as I drown and suffocate them in their own panic drool. They also look better on a dinner spread after you ram a lemon into their gob and microwave them, than the more traditional pigs head, with an orange accompaniment. 

It seems I have upset TWAT by reminding him that his greatest contribution to this site is cheating, and abusing his own panel.

Apparently, the truth seems unacceptable.

So, I will meet his meet and greet challenge, and watch his calendar fill up quicker than an Indian rape victim on a fucking bus to Mumbai.

Stips, which is more than he never gave me, are as follows;

No run ins,
No panel abuse,
No pics of cats or pictorial meme of any descriptor,
No posting if you are over 75,
No posting if you wife is dead, boo-hoo,
No posting if you have a colostomy bag,
No posting if you fade in and out of lucidity,
No posting if you can only post in stereotypes,
No posting if you look better dead than you look alive.

To run from Sunday to Wednesday EST. Post as much as you can and your memory allows. Show us why you have been elevated to global status.

Judges - CW, Vixen and KM as the current champ, which is more fucking respect than you ever gave to that designation.

You are the problem, and it seems I am left to be the solution to your problem.

I like that about me.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 331
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 01:40:42 PM »

Post your stips, fucker.

If they are agreeable to me, we can dance until your haggis falls out.

If not, we can prolly come to some agreement, once you are drunk enough, or I take a nap. Whichever happens first.

:eyes:

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trump’s Tower, White Russians, Covfefe
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 01:46:56 PM »

I haven't seen Twap this aggressively animated since Obama first became president.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 01:48:40 PM »

Have we sent in the owner of your lies already?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 01:51:21 PM »

:eyes:

Do you actually have a function here, that involves anything other than meat shielding your mods?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 01:52:52 PM »

Let's hear back from the great proponent, let's hear how sense prevails over animation.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 01:59:10 PM »

///

No run ins,
No panel abuse,

To run from Sunday to Wednesday EST. Post as much as you can and your memory allows. Show us why you have been elevated to global status.

Judges - CW, Vixen and KM as the current champ, which is more fucking respect than you ever gave to that designation.

I like that about me.

Well, let's see what will work here:

(1)No run ins,

Agreed

(2)No panel abuse,

By anyuone???

(3)No pics of cats or pictorial meme of any descriptor,

Not agreeable

(4)No posting if you are over 75,

Damn...You'll have to raise the age limit.

(5)No posting if you wife is dead, boo-hoo,

No problem - I haven't had a wife since 1991

(6)No posting if you have a colostomy bag,

No problem.

(7)No posting if you fade in and out of lucidity,

By whose standards???

(8)No posting if you can only post in stereotypes,

Can I call you a pollock instead of a scotwad??

(9)No posting if you look better dead than you look alive.

No problem - I ain't dead yet.

(10)To run from Sunday to Wednesday EST.

OK - except the U.S.A. will be on Daylight Savings time by then.

(11)Post as much as you can and your memory allows.

How about I simply post enough to bury your sorry ass. Again.

(12)Show us why you have been elevated to global status.

I'm an admin now, Do try to keep up.

(13)Judges - CW, Vixen and KM as the current champ, which is more fucking respect than you ever gave to that designation.

No problem with those judges.

Now it's your turn to see which of the above changes you'll now agree to.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 01:59:33 PM »

I enjoy stuffing fluffy cats into pillow case's and watching them thrash as I drown and suffocate them in their own panic drool. They also look better on a dinner spread after you ram a lemon into their gob and microwave them, than the more traditional pigs head, with an orange accompaniment. 

It seems I have upset TWAT by reminding him that his greatest contribution to this site is cheating, and abusing his own panel.

Apparently, the truth seems unacceptable.

So, I will meet his meet and greet challenge, and watch his calendar fill up quicker than an Indian rape victim on a fucking bus to Mumbai.

No run ins,
No panel abuse,

I like that about me.

This nigga finally made me laugh. Well done

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 02:01:33 PM »

This nigga finally made me laugh. Well done

Looking in your mirror should do that much.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 02:03:56 PM »

Let's pin this fucker.

It's a goer, because I said it's a goer. Is this not how TWAT works?

Give me a full and frank apology, strip down to your grundies, run through the old folks home while screaming the widow Miggins takes it up the arse, post said intercourse as an animated Gif or an MPEG and then dig up your own mother and use her ashen remains as a ventriloquist dummy begging for my forgiveness.

Nothing short of that will prevent me from fucking steamrollering over you, like a Kurd under an ISIS tank.   

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 02:06:38 PM »

Let's pin this fucker.

It's a goer, because I said it's a goer. Is this not how TWAT works?

Give me a full and frank apology, strip down to your grundies, run through the old folks home while screaming the widow Miggins takes it up the arse, post said intercourse as an animated Gif or an MPEG and then dig up your own mother and use her ashen remains as a ventriloquist dummy begging for my forgiveness.

Nothing short of that will prevent me from fucking steamrollering over you, like a Kurd under an ISIS tank.

In other words, you aren't willing to counter what will work for stips, or won't.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2018, 02:09:30 PM »

Well, let's see what will work here:

(1)No run ins,

Agreed

(2)No panel abuse,

By anyuone???

(3)No pics of cats or pictorial meme of any descriptor,

Not agreeable

(4)No posting if you are over 75,

Damn...You'll have to raise the age limit.

(5)No posting if you wife is dead, boo-hoo,

No problem - I haven't had a wife since 1991

(6)No posting if you have a colostomy bag,

No problem.

(7)No posting if you fade in and out of lucidity,

By whose standards???

(8)No posting if you can only post in stereotypes,

Can I call you a pollock instead of a scotwad??

(9)No posting if you look better dead than you look alive.

No problem - I ain't dead yet.

(10)To run from Sunday to Wednesday EST.

OK - except the U.S.A. will be on Daylight Savings time by then.

(11)Post as much as you can and your memory allows.

How about I simply post enough to bury your sorry ass. Again.

(12)Show us why you have been elevated to global status.

I'm an admin now, Do try to keep up.

(13)Judges - CW, Vixen and KM as the current champ, which is more fucking respect than you ever gave to that designation.

No problem with those judges.

Now it's your turn to see which of the above changes you'll now agree to.

You have lost already, stand down laddie, or pin it.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2018, 02:11:32 PM »

In the spirit of Mr.Pickles, Twap 50 Borescape -250.

This one is over already. Vote goes to Twap.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 02:12:17 PM »

This thread is not a match unless it is pinned as a match with the relevant acceptence. Just for TWAT's future reference, to his own idea of a win.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 02:14:07 PM »

This one is over already. Vote goes to Twap.

Of course it does.

I eat and shit Pickles, have a one up for your valued valueless contribution.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 02:16:09 PM »

This thread is not a match unless it is pinned as a match with the relevant acceptence. Just for TWAT's future reference, to his own idea of a win.

This thread can't be a match thread because we both wanted no run ins.

Now continue to counter my counters to your stips.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2018, 02:19:10 PM »

Every fibre of your being is telling you that you should run, just follow your own gid advice, and remember this is the second time in three months you have run from me.

Who am I to judge, when you spend your life running and judging everyone?

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2018, 02:23:38 PM »

Every fibre of your being is telling you that you should run, just follow your own gid advice, and remember this is the second time in three months you have run from me.

Who am I to judge, when you spend your life running and judging everyone?

I ain't running. I started this thread, remember??

Brimstone Jack was the only halfway decent poster from Scotland, and you aren't good enough to clean the highland clods outta his flocks' hooves.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Up

Page created in 0.618 seconds with 38 queries.