ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2018, 12:53:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: CALL OUT: TWAP vs Blandscape <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 3185 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: CALL OUT: TWAP vs Blandscape <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2018, 03:27:57 PM »

I only speak broken English to broke ass faggots.  HEY-O!

Which accounts for his day to day conversations behind the Arby's fryline.

On here, he types it out... to EVERYONE:snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2018, 04:21:45 PM »

I'm betting you run and never finish a match, just like you always do.

:snack:

Always? 

No, moron.  A quick count of Blandscape's match wins and TRF Title wins proves otherwise.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2018, 04:30:34 PM »

CW just called Feral a moron

:rotf:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2018, 04:41:18 PM »

Feral needs to get back to "flaming" caskur's photo's in the image section....maybe Vixen can move that feral shit to the dumpster really quick like she did with cunty's photo critiques

well...Feral did tell us what she ate today  and what she was wearing while she ate it....the photo insults were just bonus material

• Senatore
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2018, 04:51:11 PM »

Feral needs to get back to "flaming" caskur's photo's in the image section....maybe Vixen can move that feral shit to the dumpster really quick like she did with cunty's photo critiques

Oh, she wound up moving them, did she? I didn't notice.

I stopped bothering to look at the contents of that forum after she started moving my photos out of there for no good reason other than "I feel like it". I generally only remain in that forum to click the link "mark all read" button these days.

I realise that such antisocial behaviour runs counter to the spirit of participation, but that's only really a problem if you're a site owner trying to grow interest in an otherwise increasingly dead forum. And since that's not me, I don't really give a fuck.

:grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2018, 05:05:20 PM »

Which accounts for his day to day conversations behind the Arby's fryline.

On here, he types it out... to EVERYONE:snick:

You’re still a broke ass faggot. 

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2018, 05:25:27 PM »

Feral does not even realize what part of the forum she is in half the time..she just wanders in like a wind up toy and bounces off whatever posts she runs into

why she felt the need to "flame" some fucking photo's of olives and then bring up a conspiracy theory ie..

"That crow looks like a stuffed fake crow you placed in one of your dried up pot plants."

is it at all reasonable to think caskur would go out and buy a stuffed crow or make one in her "craft shop loft"  when all you have to do is throw some cheese puffs out onto your lawn and tons of crows will show up and eat them and  you can take all the pics of them you want

cw is right....feral is a moron

• Senatore
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2018, 05:38:34 PM »

You’re still a broke ass faggot.
That's nice, gayboi. Hope you don't mind, but I'll be doing a match against Din for a couple of weeks, so you'll have to pretend I'm interested in your non-multimedia non-flaming spam for a bit.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2018, 06:01:43 PM »

Feral does not even realize what part of the forum she is in half the time..she just wanders in like a wind up toy and bounces off whatever posts she runs into

why she felt the need to "flame" some fucking photo's of olives and then bring up a conspiracy theory ie..

"That crow looks like a stuffed fake crow you placed in one of your dried up pot plants."

is it at all reasonable to think caskur would go out and buy a stuffed crow or make one in her "craft shop loft"  when all you have to do is throw some cheese puffs out onto your lawn and tons of crows will show up and eat them and  you can take all the pics of them you want

cw is right....feral is a moron

Cw knows morons...she has 3 posting at her forum.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2018, 06:06:35 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2018, 06:20:17 PM »

Bullshit Bubbles, you and Phake Balls haven't 'posted' in some time.  And feral's posts are accidents no matter where they are.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2018, 06:24:59 PM »

U mad. 

• Senatore
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2018, 06:39:54 PM »

U mad.

I don't see why you think she would be, not with two inveterate spammers being convinced to stop spamming the place.

And so quickly and easily too. She must have some real competent staff working for her.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2018, 07:02:34 PM »

Competent, eh?   How many posts and posters did your forum have today? 

• Senatore
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2018, 07:06:00 PM »

Competent, eh?   How many posts and posters did your forum have today?

MY forum????  I don't own a forum you old queen, go wipe the cum from your eyes.  :slap:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2018, 07:34:14 PM »

Deflection noted.  If you’re so competent,  let us know how you’ve grown the forum.  How many posts and posters? 

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2018, 07:36:19 PM »

My guess you’re less successful at your duties than TWAP by any measure...except failure. 

• Senatore
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2018, 07:42:18 PM »

Deflection noted.

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about being wrong again. Why is that? It's not like it's a new experience for you.

:snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2018, 08:03:08 PM »

Still haven’t answered the question, faggot. 

• Senatore
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2018, 09:09:07 PM »

Still haven’t answered the question, faggot.
Actually, I already did. You're just too dumb to figure it out, so I'll explain it to you, s-l-o-w-l-y... and see if you can work it out.

You asked what I had done to grow MY forum.

I told you I don't have a forum.

Therefore, since I have no forum to grow, the answer is __________.

(Get the answer right and I'll see about getting you a nice dancing elephant smiley stamp.... right after I've finished helping to grow The Mor0n's forum.)

:grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19   Go Up

Page created in 0.356 seconds with 35 queries.